Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Gorguts (CAN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Nov 2014, 07:14

Gorguts - Colored Sands (Digipak Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Technical Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 163 mb

Bio:

Luc Lemay resurrected Gorguts under the advice of Negativa bandmate Steeve Hurdle, when it was decided that Negativa would move in a different direction, rather than being a continuation of the Gorguts sound. An instrumental demo of one of the new songs, consisting of Lemay playing the rhythm guitar part over a click track was leaked onto the internet in December of 2008, after which Lemay confirmed that Gorguts had indeed been reformed.Drummer Steve MacDonald reportedly hung himself sometime during the 3rd week of October 2002 after battling depression the last few years.Luc Lemay joined Negativa with Steeve Hurdle after Gorguts disbanded in 2005, but felt uncomfortable with the improvisational elements in that band's music.At Hurdle's recommendation, Lemay reformed Gorguts in summer 2008 in order to prepare for the twentieth anniversary of Gorguts' 1989 formation.As Lemay recollected, "When Steeve brought the idea to me to make a new record to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the band, I'd never thought about it before. I was very happy with everything the band had accomplished in the past and I had no intention of making a new record. Then, when I started to write, I had no apprehensions either...I just went with the flow and wrote the music I wanted to hear".

Album:

Colored Sands is the fifth full-length album by technical death metal band Gorguts. It is Gorguts' first studio album since 2001's From Wisdom to Hate. The album features the band's first recordings with guitarist Kevin Hufnagel and bassist Colin Marston, and the band's only recordings with drummer John Longstreth. It is a concept album based on Tibet.[2] The album was released digitally on August 6, 2013, and the release of the CD and vinyl versions on September 3, 2013.A rough instrumental demo of "Enemies of Compassion" was previewed on the band's Myspace page in 2011.Prior to the album's release, the songs "Forgotten Arrows" and "An Ocean of Wisdom" were made available for online streaming. As a response to the album leaking onto file sharing sites in July 2013, Season of Mist released a digital version of the album on August 6, nearly a month ahead of the scheduled release date.The CD and vinyl versions were released on September 3, 2013.

Line Up:

Luc Lemay Guitars, Vocals (1989-2005, 2008-present) - See also: ex-Negativa
Colin Marston Bass (2009-present) - See also: Behold the Arctopus, Byla, Dysrhythmia, Indricothere, Krallice, Colin Marston, Sailors With Wax Wings, ex-Infidel?/Castro!
John Longstreth Drums (2009-present) - See also: Dim Mak, Origin, ex-Malicious Intent, ex-Possession, ex-Skinless, ex-The Red Chord, ex-Dying Fetus (live), ex-Exhumed (live), ex-Angelcorpse
Kevin Hufnagel Guitars (2009-present) - See also: Byla, Dysrhythmia, Vaura, ex-While Heaven Wept, ex-Euclid Street, ex-Grey Division Blue, ex-The Fifth Season

Tracklist:

01. Le Toit du Monde 06:33
02. An Ocean of Wisdom 07:20
03. Forgotten Arrows 05:42
04. Colored Sands 07:55
05. The Battle of Chamdo 04:42 instrumental
06. Enemies of Compassion 07:03
07. Ember's Voice 06:48
08. Absconders 09:08
09. Reduced to Silence 07:38

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "DEATH Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných