Legs Diamond - Out On Bail + Land Of The Gun (Music For Nations ‎Edition 1990)

hudební novinky 1990 / music news 1990
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Dec 2020, 15:08

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1985+1986 (Music For Nations ‎Edition 1990)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 203 mb

Bio:

Legs Diamond is an American rock band that has often been called "The American Deep Purple". They formed in Los Angeles, California starting with Michael "Diamond" Gargano (bass) and Jeff Poole (drums). The group released their self-titled debut album for Mercury Records in 1977. The original band broke up in 1980 after three popular albums, but reformed in 1984 after their original albums had begun to acquire a cult following.The new lineup released several more albums and continued to perform throughout the 1990s and 2000s. In 2005, original frontman Rick Sanford was replaced by ex-Montrose and Wild Horses vocalist John Levesque, and the band released their latest album, "Diamonds Are Forever", in 2006. Original members include Roger Romeo (guitar), Michael Prince (keyboards/rhythm guitar), and Jeff Poole (percussion). The band still does the occasional gig in the Los Angeles area and at least once a year in San Antonio, TX where they are still hugely popular, the result of being a favorite of influential disc jockey Joe "the Godfather" Anthony (1940-1992).Keyboardist Michael Prince is active in studio recording, in Los Angeles, working with some better known R+B and Pop Acts, including Beyoncé, Chris Brown, Usher, Los Lobos and Michael Jackson.Guitarist Roger Romeo is also currently working in a new band called the Funkin Maniacs. Power drummer Jon Hyde (Detective) and NS Stick and bassist Gary Jibilian round out the trio. They are recording a new CD slated for release early 2012.As of 2011, the band was working on their 12th CD due to be available within the year.

Album:

Two discs released as one! That's using the maximum amount of time you can put on a disc. If you enjoy getting more this is way practical. You get the import version of OUT ON BAIL(2 Xtra songs) and all of LAND OF THE GUN. This is almost 79 minutes of pleasure. All of the songs here are good songs, but there are 10 better than average songs like "Out on Bail", "Rock Doktor", "Walk Away", "Turn to Stone", "Find it Out the Hard Way", "Land of the Gun", and "Doomsday Flight". Legs Diamond can play them hard; they can play 'em slow. The point I'm trying to make is that these guys are really really GOOD! I enjoy all of their stuff, but this one, if you can find it, is well worth the search. This band features a superior guitarist, vocalist, drummer and keyboard player. Hell, the band is good, just not recognized. Don't let that stop you! Get It!Of note are the personel changes through these 2 albums. Original Bass player Michael Diamond is gone, as is great guiraist Roger Romeo. Leaving on Land of the gun was incredible drummer Jeff Poole (tracks 1-3, 5, 6, 8 & 9). Dusty Watkins plays drum on Tracks 4 & 7, which are from the German import. The American release was just an EP [Target Records] in 1984. Land of the Gun was released in 1986. The drummer on the remaining tracks is Jonathen Valen. Rick Sanford [vocals] and Michael Prince [keys, guitars, vocals] is the same with the new guitarist being Jim May and new bassist Mike Christie. Listening to this on Cd, I would like to add that Right Between the Eyes, Fugitive, One Way Ticket, Steal a Heart, and My Own Game have all grown on me greatly. I paid $50 for mine when it wasn't available, so, if you like Legs Diamond this is a must even though there are line-up changes, but look for a price of $40 or less and a condition of Like New to NEW. If you are new to the band try Favorites and then A Diamond Is a Hard Rock, Legs Diamond, Town Bad Girl or Fire Power. I gave this a 4, but it is more of a 4.5 than a 4. Truely one of the best CDs I have in my collection.

Line-Up:

John Levesque - Lead vocals (2005–present)
Roger Romeo - Lead guitar (1975–1980, 1984–present)
Michael Prince - Rhythm guitar, keyboards (1975–1980, 1984–present)
Adam Kury - Bass guitar (1992–present)
Jeff Poole - Drums (1975–1980, 1984–present)

Former members:

Rick Sanford - Lead vocals
Michael "Diamond" Gargano - Bass guitar

Tracklist:

Out On Bail:

01. Out On Bail
02. Fugitive
03. Walkaway
04. Doomsday Flight
05. Find It Out The Hard Way
06. Nobody's Fool
07. Seems Like A Dream
08. One Way Ticket

Land Of The Gun:

09. My Own Game
10. Falling In Love
11. Waitin' For The Night
12. Steal A Heart
13. Turn To Stone
14. Raggedy Man
15. Rock Dokter
16. Land Of The Gun
17. Twisted Love (Bonus Track)
18. Right Between The Eyes (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1990 / NEWS 1990"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní