Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1988
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 120 mb

Bio:

No Exqze started initially as a band named Spare time, which was formed in 1986. The name of the band was exactly what the band members were focussed on: making easy-going music in their spare time.When they met Mick Froeling, manager of the Dutch dialect rock group 'Normaal' , the bands name is changed into No Exqze. The 4 members decide to spend a year writing and recording their own material. All songs were written by Dick Kemper.In cooperation with producer Tony Platt (AC/DC) the LP No Exqze is released and the single “It's Love” enters the charts. By performing at the Dutch TV programme Countdown Café, the band reaches a broader audience and matures.No Exqze embarks on a tour with Status Quo playing in Spain and France.Shortly afterwards Dick Kemper tosses in the towel and decides to quit the band.For about a year the band members worked on writing songs and recording them in a studio. together with producer Tony Platt they record the album No Exqze and the single 'It's love' enters the charts. The band performs in the Dutch music show 'Countdown' and their populairity increases.Together with Status Quo they tour through France and Spain. Unluckily the tour ended abrupt due to medical problems of one of the Quo band members and the remaining gigs have to be skipped.After that, the group finds itself losing attraction and disbands in 1994.

Album:

Very Good Melodic Hard Rock/AOR.Release by NO EXQZE through Mercury records!Despite the big company and the well known producer(Tony Platt).Musicianship is excellent...There are few great songs with cool Tunes/Choruses and nice keyboards. "We Won't Wait 'Til Saturday" "It's Love" "Say It Isn't So" "Home Again (Lover's On A Telephone Line)" and "Home Again" are Great Tracks and my favorites of course.A REAL GREAT GEM !! I think 'It's Love' will always be one of my all time favourite songs.Such a great ballad I could at best compare to HEART'S 'Alone' & GIUFFRIA'S 'Say it isn't true'.

Line Up:

Lain Barbeer - lead vocals & guitar
Dicky Kemper - bass, backing vocals
Geerty Skyground - guitars, backing vocals
Nicko Groen - drums, percussion, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. No More Lies 4:16
02. I Can't Make You Mine 3:58
03. Say It Isn't So 4:08
04. Home Again (Lover's On A Telephone Line) 3:50
05. Lost On The Road 3:52
06. Don't Give Up 4:03
07. We Won't Wait 'Til Saturday 3:15
08. It's Love 4:17
09. That's Gonna Change 3:39
10. Too Hard To Get 2:52

+ Video "Home Again (Lover's On A Telephone Line)" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1988 / NEWS 1988"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní