Michael Morales - Michael Morales (Japan Edition) (1988)

hudební novinky 1988 / music news 1988
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Dec 2020, 15:18

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1988 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

Michael Morales, (born April 25, 1963), is an American musician most known for the Top 40-charting songs, "Who Do You Give Your Love To?", (#15 Billboard Hot 100), and a cover version of The Romantics' "What I Like About You", (#28 Billboard Hot 100).Born in San Antonio, Texas, he came from a musical family, (father, Henry, met his mother, Felicia, when the two were to perform together on a radio broadcast). As a child, Morales formed and played guitar, drums and piano in several bands including Crimson Sash. In 1980, he founded the popular band, The Max, in which he would perform until signing his first recording contract with PolyGram Records in 1988.Morales released the self-titled Michael Morales in 1989. That CD garnered MTV airplay and landed three hit singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, including "Who Do You Give Your Love To?", (peaked #15 Billboard Hot 100). Before releasing his second CD on PolyGram, Thump (1991), he founded Studio M in San Antonio. There he and brother, Ron Morales, have won four Grammy awards for CDs produced and recorded at Studio M. In 2000, Morales released his third CD on Major/MTM Records entitled That's The Way.Aside from chart success, Morales's music can be heard in a number feature films including the Woody Allen, Sharon Stone film, Picking Up The Pieces and 2006 Cannes Film Festival winner, Tommy Lee Jones's The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada.Morales has also worked with several big names such as Beyoncé, Def Leppard, Selena, Cee Lo Green, and more.To date, Morales's works have been nominated for six Grammy awards and has won four of them.Morales resides in San Antonio with his wife and two children.His other brother is former Texas state attorney general, Dan Morales.[citation needed] He has his own music lesson business in San Antonio, called the Michael Morales Rockstar Academy and Rock Music Institute.

Album:

As far as solo albums go this is definetely one of my favorites beautifull summertime AOR with loads of catchy chorus and superb melodies.I purchased this cd with only hearing the song "Who do you give your love to?" I was extremely surprised to find that the entire album was excellent! It is one of those sing along type albums that after a couple of plays you can't help but play them again and again. If you like mellow feel good type rock you will like much of this release. He continues to grow as an artist and it shows. All 3 cds are great! Just like the previous reviewer, it's great feel good music. Even though the second cd (Thump) has more heart-ache songs, you can't help but enjoy everything this man has released. I have been fortunate enough to see him play live. Once on the first tour in a parking lot at a mall in Houston and second in San Antonio about 2-3 years ago and exchanged emails. He is a sweet guy who is very humble about himself and his music. If you have an opportunity to purchase a cd of his, I guarantee, you will not be disappointed. If you like po/rock, Rick Springfield, hint of Def Leppard, and feel good music, you will be satisfied.

Line Up:

Michael Morales lead vocals, guitars, bass, drums, keyboards
Elliot Easton lead guitar (on tracks 5 & 8)

Produced by Roy Thomas Baker and Michael Morales
Recorded at United Audio Recording, San Antonio, Texas, Engineer - Marius Perrson,
The Enterprise, Burbank, California, Engineer - Jerry Napier
Mixed by Michael Morales, Ron Morales and Marius Perrson, III
Mastered at Sterling Sound by George Marino
Art Direction - Steve Kleinberg, Design - Chris Thompson
Photography - Erika Aoshima

Tracklist:

01. I Don't Want You No More
02. Who Do You Give Your Love To
03. Eighteen
04. I Don't Know
05. Cry,Cry,Cry
06. Romeo
07. What I Like About You
08. I Only Want To Look Into Your Eyes
09. Hey Lori
10. Way To Go Baby
11. Wont You Come Home

+ Video "What I Like About You" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1988 / NEWS 1988"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní