Vandamne - Night Crimes (Japan Edition) (1994)

hudební novinky 1994 / music news 1994
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Júl 2021, 15:25

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1994 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

Disbanded melodic Hard Rock / Hair Metal band from the Brighton, East Sussex in UK formed in 1987.Born on the ashes of the UK Metal band DEALER, VANDAMNE was put together in 1987 to play a more melodic and "classy" style, in the vein of bands like Dokken, Ratt and Motley Crue.With two incredible guitar-talents like Ashley Jon Limer and Pete Southern and the great vocalist Trev Short on board, the band played up and down the UK for 2-3 years, chasing that ever-elusive deal.Unfortunately, after some changes in the line-up, the band called it a day around 1992.Two years later, the band's manager was asked from Zero Records/Japan toreunite the band to record an album, which the band -at the end -did it.The album called "Nightcrimes" was released in 1994 on Zero Records and later (with a bonus-track) on the German label Long Island Records.But the band itself admits that the magic was a bit vanished, back then.

Album:

Excellent melodic hard rock release in Japan edition.By no means nothing new at all, but if you like straight down the line, by numbers melodic rock done with few flaws you'll like this one. Not perfect, but I really like it. I remember reading about them in late 80's issues of Kerrang and this is from 1994. I got it for a good price, about what it is listed as up here, and for a good price I really quite highly recommend it. Good melodic hard rock like a harder Scandi sound on acts like Treat, Masquerade, Fate.Good solid album.Best songs for me: When the hurt is gone ( great ballad) Love in chains, Livin on the edge, Walking in your nightmare, Heavens on fire, One World and the fantastic instrumental bonus song A little Jack me of ( i hear Danny Danzi written all over it and yeah i know he released his stuff later ).

Line Up:

Trevor Short - Vocals (lead), Keyboards, Lyrics
Pete (P.J.) Southern - Guitars (lead), Vocals (backing)
Ashley John Limer - Guitars (lead), Vocals (backing), Keyboards, Songwriting
Pete Gentil - Bass, Vocals (backing) (R.I.P. 2013)
Andy Skinner - Drums, Percussion

Tracklist:

01. Notorious
02. Walk Away
03. Nightcrimes
04. When The Hurt Is Gone
05. Love In Chains
06. Livin' On The Edge
07. Walking In Your Nightmare
08. Don't Run From The Fire
09. Heaven's On Fire

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1994 / NEWS 1994"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných