Arctic Rain - The One (Japan Edition) (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Dec 2021, 07:05

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 131 mb

Bio:

Swedish MelodicRock-band Arctic Rain.Debut album to be released in 2020 through Frontiers Records.Arctic Rain is, quite simply, a new melodic rock sensation from Sweden. The band is a result of the collaboration between songwriter/keyboardist Pete Alpenborg, guitarist Magnus Berglund and singer Tobias Jonsson. Later on, bassist Gert Daun and drummer Jonas Jönsson joined forces with Arctic Rain for the recording of the upcoming debut album, "The One". The aim for the band was to write songs with strong melodic rock vibes based around the type of tasteful instrumental harmonies typical for a lot of bands in the 80s and 90s. A revival of sorts, but with a modern touch, both melodically and for the overall sound.

Album:

Debut album, "The One". The aim for the band was to write songs with strong melodic rock vibes based around the type of tasteful instrumental harmonies typical for a lot of bands in the 80s and 90s. A revival of sorts, but with a modern touch, both melodically and for the overall sound."With influences like Whitesnake, Mr. Big, Foreigner, Talisman, Def Leppard, Toto, Treat, Dokken, White Lion, Journey and so many other great bands, we believe the result of our album is somewhat a distillation of our combined interpretation of that era of music”, says guitarist Magnus Beglund. "Late 2018 a demo recording was made and sent out to a number of record labels and the response was very promising and we ended up signing with the label that was on top of our list!" While the core of Arctic Rain is undoubtedly Pete's songwriting - he has an impressive track record of working with reputable acts such as Revolution Saints, House Of Lords, Issa, All 41, Toby Hitchcock, Sunstorm, Kee Of Hearts and many more - Magnus' tasteful guitar playing and Tobias' amazing voice create an outstanding final product, which shows once again why Sweden is the golden country of melodic rock.

Line Up:

Tobias Jonsson – vocals
Magnus Berglund – guitars
Pete Alpenborg – keyboards
Gert Daun – bass
Jonas Jonsson – drums

Tracklist:

01. Love Of My Life
02. Lost
03. Friends
04. Night After Night
05. Free My Mind
06. Give Me All Of Your Love
07. Lift Me Up
08. The One
09. Breakout
10. Madeleine
11. Take Me To Your Heart
12. The One (Acoustic) (3:56) (Japan Bonus track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní