Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 119 mb

Bio:

Brand new melodic rock, A.O.R. band from Budapest, Hungary.Stardust, a Hungarian melodic rock/AOR band, will release their much anticipated debut full-length this October. One of the hottest new AOR bands to come out of the underground European scene, there independently released self-titled debut EP stirred up quite a buzz in the underground melodic rock scene. The band were signed to Frontiers after some ardent fans of the band put them to the attention of label staff during one of the Frontiers Rock Festivals.“Our first EP got really good feedback from the fans, not only from Hungary, but from around the world,” says singer Adam Stewart. “I am certain that our debut album will be enjoyed by even more melodic rock fans thanks to our new cooperation with Frontiers. Stardust plays AOR/Melodic Rock with catchy melodies and lyrics, so Frontiers is truly a perfect home for us!"Of notable mention is that none other than the mighty Mark Spiro (Bad English, House of Lords, Giant) and Swedish guitar hero Tommy Denander helped the guys with songwriting and production for their debut album.Founded by two friends, Adam Stewart (lead vocals) and Tim Keeley (drums) in 2015, the band is rounded out by Facey (lead guitar and vocals), Dave Legrand (keyboard), and Ben Martin (bass and vocals). The group's style is an amalgam of the classic melodic hard rock and AOR genres, with hooky choruses, beautiful keyboards, vocal harmonies, and loud guitars in the style of their favorite mid-80's bands, bringing to life this well beloved music in the 21st century.Stardust is the latest in a long line of amazing AOR/MelodicRock signings for the label, so be sure to stay tuned as they are truly a rising star in the melodic rock scene.

Album:

One of the hottest AOR bands to emerge from the underground European melodic rock scene, a self-titled debut EP by Hungarian quintet Stardust created quite a buzz. Brought to the attention of Frontiers, the label moved swiftly to sign the band to its roster. Describing their sound, vocalist Adam Stewart states that “we love Def Leppard, Winger, Journey and all the 80’s stuff. We took those influences and mixed it in with our own ‘Stardust’ way of doing things.”None other than the mighty Mark Spiro (Bad English, House Of Lords, Giant) and Swedish guitar hero Tommy Denander assisted Stardust with songwriting and production for their upcoming debut album, ‘Highway To Heartbreak’.One day I got a note from Mark Spiro, saying ‘Hey man, I found a good song that you would really love, what do you think?’”, explains Stewart. “I immediately listened to the song and it blew my mind! ‘2nd Hand Love’ is a typical Spiro song with a magical atmosphere and a catchy chorus.I jumped right on it and made a new, modern kinda musical arrangement for the song. A riff-centred verse, a bluesy chorus and a brand new intro part.” That song is now released as the first single from the album.“Our debut EP got really good feedback from the fans, not only in Hungary, but around the world,” continues Stewart. “I am certain that this album will be enjoyed by even more melodic rock fans thanks to our new co-operation with Frontiers. Stardust plays AOR/Melodic Rock with catchy melodies and lyrics, so Frontiers is truly a perfect home for us!”Founded by Stewart (lead vocals) and Tim Keeley (drums) in 2015, Stardust is rounded out by Facey (lead guitar and vocals), Dave Legrand (keyboards) and Ben Martin (bass and vocals). Their style is an amalgam of the classic melodic hard rock and AOR genres, with hooky choruses, exquisite keyboards, vocal harmonies and loud guitars in the style of their aforementioned favourite 80’s artists, keeping this beloved music alive for audiences of today.

Line Up:

Adam Stewart - Vocals, rhytm guitars
Ben Martin - Bass
Dave Legrand - Keyboards
Facey - Guitars
Tim Keeley - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Runaway
02. Heartbreaker
03. Bullet To My Heart
04. Perfect Obsession
05. 2nd Hand Love
06. Shout It Out
07. Can’t Stop Loving You
08. Eye To Eye
09. Hey Mother
10. Blue Jeans Eyes
11. The River Is Rollin’

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní