Corners Of Sanctuary - Heroes Never Die (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Okt 2020, 08:01

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

As our world enters into the second decade of the new millennia, music continues to be a driving force in all our lives. More than just a backdrop lost in the noise, music is the marker of the many milestones along our journey through life. Each and every moment in time can be linked to a memorable song, an inspirational melody or the emotionally charged lyrics of our favorite songwriter. Music is the energy that moves our lives - it is powerful. Music is universal. Music is forever.Corners of Sanctuary was formed in early 2011 after members of a previous band, Seeker, regrouped in 2010 to celebrate the band’s anniversary. The reunion spawned a desire that brought members Sean Nelligan, James Pera and Mick Michaels to begin working together again. Vocalist Frankie Cross was added to complete the line up. Each member had honed their craft while playing in several Philadelphia-area based bands. The need to return to their roots was apparent. With a direction and a sound that by now was inherent to each, Corners of Sanctuary (C.O.S.) began writing and rehearsing all original material. On Friday, March 30, 2012, C.O.S. released their six-track EP, Forgotten Hero. The EP received national acclaim at SD Metal.A fan video for the title track “Forgotten Hero” was produced using a variety of clips which includes images supplied to the band by personal friends who served in the armed forces overseas.C.O.S. promoted the disc’s release with a string of private shows and radio interviews. Since the release of Breakout, C.O.S. has been working with La Mazakuata Records to expand the band’s fan reach in Mexico, Central and South America. C.O.S. appeared on La Mazakuata Records’ compilation release Metal Invasion Chapter Two, which released December 15, 2012. The songs “Sanctuary” and “Cross of War” appear on the disc.C.O.S. released the Holiday EP December Wind on November 1, 2012 which includes an all new, all original track “December Wind”. Also featured on the EP are cuts from previous releases and the first single, from the January 22, 2013 CD release Harlequin, “Angels Only Dare”. A portion of sales from the Holiday EP had been donated to cancer research. A video for the “December Wind” single was also produced. Two follow up editions of of the Holiday EP, "Merry Metal Xmas I and II" have also been released in 2013 and 2014.C.O.S. supported the Harlequin release with a string of live performances and interviews during 2013. Before the year was out, however, the band released their third album "Axe to Grind" under the La Mazakuata records label and toured throughout 2014 in support as well as supporting noted artists such as Anvil and David Shankle (Manowar, DSG). The "Axe to Grind" was later picked up by the Germany based company, Pure Steel Records, in late 2014 and re-release din Europe.In 2015, Corners of Sanctuary embarked on their "Metal Machine Tour" as the band prepares to release their fourth album under Metalizer Records in Germany, During the first leg of their travels the band supported noted artists such as Saxon and Damon Johnson. "Metal Machine" has been mastered by famed producer and Death Dealer guitarist Stu "The Hammer" Marshall. In the calm before the storm of the new album's release on October 31, 2015, C.O.S. released the EP "Prelude to War - The Japan Demo" as a FREE Mp3 download on their website in July 2015. This EP features eight tracks.In August 2015, Corners of Sanctuary was names Rockwired Magazine's Artist of the Month as well as gracing the cover of Spain's Heavy Riffs Magazine. More is to come... stay tuned!Driven by the power and inspiration given to us by music, Corners of Sanctuary finds itself on the threshold of rebirth. Forged in the fires of classic Heavy Metal, C.O.S. comes full circle as the sound of yesterday lives again as the sound of today. Hard hitting, head banging, straight forward Heavy Metal is the mission - nothing less will do. Old School is back with a vengeance....It's is the New Wave of American Heavy Metal... Metal has returned!

Album:

The New Wave of Heavy Metal. Some people would argue that come the noughties, Heavy Metal as a genre splintered and thus were born many of the sub genres. Deathcore, Nu Metal and other more obscure sub genres, I mean I saw someone refer to a band as Mathcore recently, if anyone can enlighten me please do!! But here we have today a band that are part of the New Wave, that like to mix what is best of European and American styles and uphold the traditional sound. I am of course talking about CORNERS OF SANCTUARY.With their most recent release “Heroes Never Die” we have a twelve-track studio album that promises to deliver that hard hitting, fist pumping sound that we all love. So, lets get to it. The artwork plays to the title, with a view of silhouetted figures on a war-torn street, simple and to the point. I like it.The opening track “We Never” instantly impresses with dominant chords that make an instant statement. The track moves along at a steady pace, with a chorus that one can just see swathes of crowds chanting in unison. “Someone Else’s War” and “The Truth In Lies” continue with this sturdy and pounding presence that has been exposed so far.With a longer tracking time, “Combat Shock” and the titular “Heroes Never Die” provide a bit more meat to the bones of the album with some strong delivery again. Each track has some depth to it with subtle nuances between the main instrumental tracks that can do nothing but add to the music. “Into The Fight” returns to the same shorter, almost breathless attack of music that leaves myself as a listener wanting more, but more comes. “I Will” and “We Won’t Back Down (Do Or Die)” both still use that up-tempo pace that has been present, but the elongated track times allow the songs to be developed a bit further and as such compliment the shorter track that preceded them perfectly.As we come into the closing quarter of the album, I like to leave a little bit of surprise for you, the listener and reader when you come to it. So, on reflection this is a fantastic album. Personally, I can see the traditional styles coming straight to the fore, I kept getting shades of JUDAS PRIEST all the way through, don’t ask me why but I was just expecting “You Got Another Thing Coming” or “Turbo Lover” to kick in. I think that, once again, CORNERS OF SANCTUARY have delivered a stellar album and it will be a fantastic addition to anyone’s library!

Line Up:

Stacey Lee – Vocals
Mick Michaels – Guitar / Keyboard - See also: Decypher, ex-Corporate Mass, ex-Seeker
James Pera – Bass / Backing Vocals
Mad T – Drums

Tracklist:

01. We Never
02. Someone Else’s War
03. The Truth In Lies
04. Combat Shock
05. Heroes Never Die
06. Into The Fight
07. I Will
08. We Won’t Back Down (Do Or Die)
09. Best Of The Best
10. We Are The Dead (Dead Man Walking)
11. Remember The Dawn
12. Fight The Good Fight

Please my link You can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných