Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Classic Rock , Vintage 70's
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

The world’s leading scientists recently declared in unison: time travel can no longer be considered fiction but reality! Neither did their certainty originate from hypothetical thought experiments, nor from years of testing in isolated laboratories. It was the record of a rock trio from Berlin, Germany, that had dropped into the professors’ laps out of the blue and led them to proclaim joyfully: “Warm, intense, authentic – doubtlessly a gift from bygone times!” It was already with 2012’s eponymous debut album that KADAVAR casted a spell on all fans of solid riff-driven yet doom-like 70’s hard rock à la BLACK SABBATH or PENTAGRAM. Marrying this with the spacy psychedelic approach of early HAWKWIND and mixing in a distinct own touch while preserving their icon’s warm vintage charm can doubtlessly be considered the trio’s key to success – astoundingly high vinyl sales and support shows for bands such as SLEEP, SAINT VITUS, PENTAGRAM and ELECTRIC WIZARD as well as stunning festival gigs at “Stoned From The Underground”, “Yellowstock” and “Fusion Festival”, among others, underline KADAVAR’s status as one of the scene’s most exciting acts.Carrying the experiences of dozens of played live shows as a source of inspiration inside them, KADAVAR entered the timeless space of their studio end of last year to procure supplies for their ever growing fan base that was starving for more – in the form of their second full-length album and debut on Nuclear Blast. “After last year’s final show had been played in mid-December, we started writing new songs”, drummer and studio owner Tiger recalls. “We’ve already had a couple of finished tracks in May 2012, but those were eventually released on a split-LP with AQUA NEBULA OSCILLATOR in November 2012, which is why we started at square one again. As we knew that there was no procrastination and no going back for us, we sat down for two weeks straight to finish composing with total commitment. We’re perfectly happy with the outcome – I’d even say that “Abra Kadavar” comprises the best compositions we’ve created to date. The songs are more diversified, the ideas feel more spontaneous. Moreover, we’ve tried to capture much more of our live energy, which is why we’ve recorded almost everything all together in one room, with the amps turned up to the max – solely the vocals and a handful of guitar solos were added afterwards.”There’s time until April 12, 2013 to grow a full beard, resole your platform shoes and iron your bell-bottoms. From then on, KADAVAR invite us to escape the 21st century’s soulless musical mishmash once again by entering the realms of “Abra Kadavar“ – down-to-earth handmade classic rock from a time when music still used to be true art!

Album:

As we all, also Kadavar had to adapt to a new way of living with a virus pushing everybody out of their comfort zone. Being known for their explosive live shows, it wasn’t a big surprise that the trio came up rather quickly with a show they streamed through the world wide web which was just a beginning.Such a streamed live event can’t ally the trio’s the hunger when it comes to music. As I wrote in one of the earlier posts, music will always find an outlet and Kadavar found a way to continue making music, although they added a new shade to their sound.‘The Isolation Tapes’ is an album that was entirely done during the lockdown times and the specific circumstances had an impact on the ten songs that have been recorded. Thematically the record lasers in on isolation, transformation and spiritual growth. We all have in our mind the days in spring, when everything slowed down and times changed dramatically with a few days. Kadavar took this mood at the time and created songs that reflect the situation perfectly.Having said this means, that ‘The Isolation Tapes’ isn’t a rock-driven album as we would expect it from the band in usual circumstances. The new longplayer is calmer and reflective, still being very impactful. The great thing is that the album didn’t go through a long preparation and planning process. All the tunes that ended up on ‘The Isolation Tapes’ is the result of a spontaneous creative flow in unusual times, which makes the album authentic as well as it is a contemporary witness.Although being a bit calmer than usual, Kadavar release an album that impresses. Right away, from the first notes of ‘The Lonely Child’, it becomes obvious that the roaring guitars gave some space to bigger soundscapes that partly even remind of bands like Pink Floyd. ‘The Lonely Child’ is a melancholic song, as all of the tracks on ‘The Isolation Tapes’, but it isn’t a sad song. Beautiful melodies in the second half of the track feel like musical brightness that slips though a confusing new reality.The psychedelic ‘Unnaturally Strange (?)’ is another song I can recommend to listen to and the same goes for ‘(I Won’t Leave You) Rosi’. The latter starts slow and spreads a sad vibe before turning into an uptempo rocker with a good drive. A track that perfectly sums up the main theme of the album is ‘Everything is Changing’, a musical interpretation of contemporary times. It’s a song that is crafted extremely well and finds a way into heart and mind.‘The Isolation Tapes’ is an album that probabaly would not have been possible without a pandemic. If this is a good thing or bad thing, I don’t know. What I do know is that this longplayer enriches times when carriers like vinyl are the only access point to music. Why I mention vinyl? Because this records deserves to be listened to on vinyl. The music demands it, amplifying the warm and organic sound of this release with the various artworks for the vinyl versions being an extra benefit.

Line Up:

Christoph Lindemann – vocals, electric guitar
Simon Bouteloup – bass
Christoph Bartelt - drums, percussion, production, engineering, mixing

Tracklist:

01. I - The Lonely Child (06:19)
02. II - I Fly Among the Stars (04:48)
03. III - Unnaturally Strange (?) (03:28)
04. IV - (I Won‘t Leave You) Rosi (05:15)
05. V - The World Is Standing Still (04:20)
06. Eternal Light (We Will Be OK) (05:54)
07. Peculiareality (!) (01:51)
08. Everything Is Changing (05:22)
09. The Flat Earth Theory (01:50)
10. Black Spring Rising (feat. Ilgen-Nur) (05:31)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný