Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Rock , Glam Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Luke Spiller (Vocals), Addo Slack (Guitar), Jed Elliott (Bass) and Gethin Davies (Drums) make up Derbyshire, England based indie band The Struts. I coincidently know Gethin, who joined the band earlier this year. However this is no reason for my judgment of the music to be biased in anyway, and I believe any band/artist’s music should be judged on that alone.Their single I Just Know (released in May 2012) has a classic blues rock vibe to it, which is a hard sound to dislike! The riff is simple, but has you nodding your head along from the get go which can only be seen to be a good sign. On the production side of things, the song has a really full sound to it, giving an anthemic feel. Along with the instrumental composition, the vocals particularly distinguishable; with a resemblance to Kill It Kid (One Little Indian) vocalist Chris Turpin. The sound of the band as a whole is great, and you can imagine the enormous sound being transferred to a sweaty live environment with ease; Possibly giving the song an entirely new lease of life.At a mere two and a half minutes, the single itself allows us to get a real feel for the essence of the band. The song bounces between the massive riff and Spiller’s Vocals alone with drums, giving the vocals a real opportunity to shine. Hopefully The Struts have plenty more songs of equal strength in their arsenal, and if so they have real potential.

Album:

The Struts' new album, Strange Days, will be released on October 16th. The band, who had not been together since February, all received COVID-19 tests before moving into producer Jon Levine's home. Sleeping on couches and air mattresses, the rock project was written/recorded with urgency: 10 songs in 10 days! Features Albert Hammond Jr (The Strokes), Robbie Williams, Tom Morello and Def Leppard's Joe Elliott & Phil Collen. With a cover of KISS' "Do You Love Me". Mixed by Claudius Mittendorfer.

Line Up:

Luke Spiller - Lead Vocals
Addo Slack - Guitar and Vocals
Jed Elliott - Bass and Vocals
Gethin Davies - Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Struts & Robbie Williams - Strange Days (04:53)
02. All Dressed Up (With Nowhere To Go) (03:51)
03. Do You Love Me (03:23)
04. The Struts, Phil Collen & Joe Elliott - I Hate How Much I Want You (03:23)
05. The Struts & Tom Morello - Wild Child (03:42)
06. Cool (06:21)
07. Burn It Down (04:46)
08. The Struts & Albert Hammond Jr. - Another Hit Of Showmanship (03:42)
09. Can't Sleep (03:14)
10. Am I Talking To The Champagne (Or Talking To You) (05:47)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní