Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Hard Rock , Pop
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 139 mb

Bio:

Thomas Lee Bass (born October 3, 1962) is an American musician and founding member of Mötley Crüe. As well as being the band's long-term drummer, Lee founded rap-metal band Methods of Mayhem, and has pursued solo musical projects.Tommy Lee, the legendary drummer and founding member of the band Mötley Crüe, releases his new solo album "Andro". An album full of nuances that reveal the complexity and depth of the musician. Last year Mötley Crüe's biopic "The Dirt" was released on Netflix and was, as expected, a huge success! Tommy Lee, le légendaire batteur et membre fondateur du groupe Mötley Crüe, sort son nouvel album solo "Andro An album plein de nuances qui révèlent la complexité et la profondeur du musicien. L'année dernière, the biopic "The Dirt" of Mötley Crüe is sorted by Netflix and - to come the best seller - is now incontournable in one record !

Album:

2020 release, the new solo album from Tommy Lee. "ANDRO" features collaborations from Killvein, Push Push, Brooke Candy, Lukas Rossi, Josh Todd of Buckcherry, and more. Longtime drummer of Mötley Crüe, Tommy Lee is no stranger to success, having sold over 100 million records, 7 platinum and multi-platinum albums, 22 Top 40 Mainstream rock hits, 6 Top 20 pop singles, and 3 Grammy Nominations. Ultimately, and curiously enough, what makes "ANDRO" so fascinating from start to finish, is that it was a record by Tommy Lee the music fan, rather than the exalted, high-profile rock icon. Stepping out from behind the kit, Lee took the role of producer, creating tracks that range sonically from hip-hop, to funk, industrial, electro, and even dream pop.

Line-Up:

Tommy Lee - drums , (Mötley Crüe, Methods of Mayhem, Rock Star Supernova, Suite 19, etc.)

Tracklist:

01. Knock Me Down (feat. Killvein)
02. You Dancy (feat. Lukas Rossi)
03. Ain't Tellin' Me Nothing (feat. Pav4n)
04. Soma Coma (feat. Shotty Horroh)
05. When You Were Mine (feat. Lukas Rossi)
06. Hot Fudge Sundae (feat. Josh Todd)
07. Caviar On A Paper Plate (feat. Mickey Avalon)
08. Leave Me Alone (feat. Killvein)
09. Demon Bitches (feat. Brooke Candy And Moon Bounce)
10. P.r.e.t.t.y (feat. King Elle Noir)
11. Tops (feat. Push Push)
12. Make This Storm (feat. King Elle Noir)
13. Make It Back (feat. Plya)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní