Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

Silvera plays melodic hard rock, inspired by classic hard/heavy rock music. The music is characterized by massive guitar riffs mixed with melodic phrases.

Album:

Edge of the World is the debut album from Denmark four piece SILVERA which will be released October 16th 2020. This band formed in 2017 and have a very mainstream radio friendly sound that gives them a big sound with some very well crafted songs. After listening to it I can honestly say this is a brilliant album. The album opens with “Alive”, a song with a hard rock groove from the start. There is a big strong chorus here and a guitar solo section that really brings the song up.Next up is “Something Else”. The songs main riff sounds very like Nickelback (that’s not a bad thing, I personally think that band is awesome). The song has a big emotional sounding chorus and with lyrics of trying to find meaning in life. The title song “Edge of the World” has some very beautiful melodies. A very uplifting chorus here and some very personal lyrics and a really cool guitar solo. The song almost reminds me of “Open Your Eyes” by ALTER BRIDGE. Then the next one up is the lead single “No Air” which is a real hard rocking tune. An amazing chorus here shows that this is a big song with some really cool riffs present.“Everything We Are” has guest vocals from Kobra Paige of KOBRA AND THE LOTUS fame. Her vocals compliment the vocals well of SILVERA vocalist Michael Krogh and present here are some great melodies and an anthem sized chorus. “Generation Z” opens with real metal sounding guitar playing. You can really hear some solid musicianship on this one. “Light in Life”gives off a bit of a BLACK STONE CHERRY vibe from the guitar playing. Some Ripping Lead guitar playing going on and a beautiful middle section. From the start “The Reckoning” is building to something big. The verses have that dirty sounding hard rock guitar sound and then we get that big chorus we’ve been waiting for. Some really cool lead guitar playing on this one as well. “Filling the Void” is a big ballad style song with a romantic sounding chorus. The lyrics show that this song is a love letter to that special someone. This is a really nice song with a guitar solo that really adds something special to the song.The song “On My Feet” is a soft song with some clean guitar strumming going one. The band then comes in and brings the song up but it keeps the same pace. The lyrics show someone trying to find themselves. We then come to the last song, “Promise”, and here the band are going out with a bang. Some frantic style riffin’ going on here and another big chorus. There is a lead guitar part that just rips through the song and into a great guitar solo. SILVERA really show their hard rock grooves and melodic song writing here on Edge of the World. The vocals here are great and the band work really well with each other.The album has really big choruses like what you would hear from mainstream and commercial sounding bands. They share a lot with bands like THEORY OF A DEADMAN, SHINEDOWN, BLACK STONE CHERRY and NICKELBACK (like I pointed out before this is a great band who deserve a hell of a lot more recognition then they get and I really mean that). It’s a very cruising the highway and having music blaring from the car radio kind of music. I personally loved this album and found the songs to be very well crafted. If this band ever finds themselves in Ireland after this pandemic finally ends you can be sure ill be there to see the show.

Line-Up:

Michael Krogh – Guitar and Lead Vocals
Simon Krabbesmark – Guitar and Backing Vocals
Rasmus Lindegård Hovde – Bass and Backing Vocals
Jens Gade – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Alive
02. Something Else
03. Edge Of The World
04. No Air
05. Everything We Are
06. Generation Z
07. Light In Life
08. The Reckoning
09. Filling The Void
10. On My Feet
11. Promise

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných