Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 142 mb

Bio:

Teramaze bring only what can be described as an utterly unique sense of style to the world of metal. Based in Melbourne, Australia, the band’s blend of progressive, melodic and thrash metal has attracted an underground following within local bars and small venues. The band has been polishing their album “AnhedoniA” off since it’s production begun in 2009, as well as performing at various venues within Australia.In terms of style, Teramaze say that they’re influenced primarily by bands such as Dream Theater, Tool and Pantera. With bone crushing riffs, soaring vocals, and a solid rhythm section, the band’s sense of rhythm and feel is evident within their technical, yet tasteful music.The sound of the band is made up of five unique individuals. Vocalist, Brett Rerekura cites Layne Stayley, Devin Townsend, Sebastian Bach and Maynard James Keenan as his main influences. The powerful vocals that he provides to the overall sound of Teramaze is a key element to their sheer power as a melodic, yet heavy band. Guitarist, Dean Wells is greatly influenced by guitarists such as John Petrucci, Marco Sfogli, Jason Becker and Marty Friedman, as is shown by his unique soloing styles, as well as the band’s riffs that compliment the sonic power of guitarist Mathew Dawson.The late Julian Percy provided drums for the album, and his unique style of “fusion hands” and “metal feet” adds to the sheer power of the album. The band are currently searching for a drummer, if you are interested, and dedicated as a musician.The album AnhedoniA is the third official release by the band, and is due in early 2012 for a worldwide release.

Album:

Australian progressive metal band Teramaze has announced the release of new album "I Wonder" on October 9, 2020 via Wells Music. To celebrate the announcement, a music video was released for the song “A Deep State Of Awake”, which was directed by the band.Lead singer, guitarist and songwriter Dean Wells states: "I Wonder is an album I’ve personally wanted to write for a very long time. Having Andrew, Chris and Nick in this chapter of Teramaze was the perfect formula to do so. I believe we achieved everything we set out to within this body of music. It’s the most emotional and honest I've been as a songwriter in my life and it’s been a great challenge. I’ve truly enjoyed the process of writing, singing and recording lead vocals as well. If you are a true Teramaze fan, then you are going to love this album!”With "I Wonder", the band has delivered yet another stunning piece of modern progressive metal. It will inevitably build upon the progress achieved by previous releases "Her Halo" and "Are We Soldiers".Teramaze was originally formed during lead guitarist/producer Dean Well’s teenage years. The band put out a couple albums in the early years, but it wasn’t until the release of "Anhedonia" in 2012 that Wells felt the modern version of Teramaze actually began. That third album was met with critical acclaim, as was the follow-up of 2014’s "Esoteric Symbolism", which saw the quartet making a bolder statement and taking no prisoners to flex their musical muscle even further. The albums "Her Halo" and "Are We Soldiers" both achieved success with the die hard fans and made several new ones in the process.

Line Up:

Nathan Peachey - Vocals (lead) (2014-2018, 2019-present) - See also: Trigger
Dean Wells - Guitars, Vocals (backing) - See also: Meshiaak
Andrew Cameron - Bass (2017-present) - See also: Meshiaak, Metanoia
Chris Zoupa - Guitars (2018-present) - See also: Seventh Dan Counterforce
Nick Ross - Drums (2017-present)

Tracklist:

01. Ocean Floor
02. Only Daylight
03. Lake 401
04. A Deep State Of Awake
05. Here To Watch You
06. Sleeping Man
07. Idle Hands/The Devil’s Workshop
08. RUN
09. This Is Not A Drill
10. I Wonder

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných