Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Glam Sleaze Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 140 mb

Bio:

Beverly Killz formed in Milano (Italy) in April 2007 from the ashes of Jasmine Gun and Mr. Jackfrost. They stunned the crowd since the very first show with their raw energy and the powerful sound, a kickass combination of street rock and modern metal elements.The band plays nearly 80 live shows across the country in a few years time, taking part to important festivals such as Glam Attakk in Romagnano Sesia and GlamFest in Marseille (France) and supporting rock legends Eric Martin and Adam Bomb in several gigs.The offspring of the stage experience is the realase in 2010 of their first EP named “Straight From Underground”.Garage recorded, but mixed & mastered by renowned producer Alessandro Del Vecchio (Moonstone Project, Axe, Eden’s Curse) S.F.U. receives enthusiastic reviews from several fanzines and webzines.While keeping playing live shows in 2011 the band decides to record its first full length album.Recorded at FrequenzeStudio in Monza (Italy) and mixed in Germany by Dennis Ward (Angra, House of lords, Krokus) the record is finished in spring 2012, and it quickly catches the attention of legendary Perris Records label.The album, named “Gasoline & broken hearts”, features 10 new songs and a cover version of the 90′s dance hit “What is love”.Released in august 2012 the album receives enthusiast reviews from magazines and webzines all over the world.

Album:

Italian melodic hard rockers just released their fresh CD “Iguana Mulata“, plenty of classic American 80s-90s / style riffs and huge choruses, but also a modern, bombastic sheen from the genre coming from Scandinavia.The guys attack with a double-guitar crunch since opener ”Take Me, Hate Me (AZZ)”, while other ear-grabbers include the passionate power ballad “Stephanie”, the DEF LEPPARD-dish “After The Rain”, or the catchy melody of “A Girl Like You”.Do you need some hair metal cowbell? Check ”Fast And Loose”. For an anthemic, stadium-filled rocker, “Jailbreak” does the trick.A very solid band that gets better with each release.Mixed by Matteo Magni (Magnitude Studios), loaded with assaulting guitar riffs, pounding rhythms and bigger-than-life choruses the album is going to tickle the appetite of classic 80’s-90’s hair-metal lovers as well as the fans of modern bombastic scandinavian tone.Enjoy the dynamic BK signature all over the opening cut "Take me, Hate me", the passionate ballad “Stephanie”, the defleppardish “After the rain" , the catchy melody of “A girl like you" and the anthemic “Jailbreak”.The best Beverly Killz record so far.

Line Up:

Vince - Vocals
Gabe - Lead & Rhythm Guitar
Dany - Lead & Rhythm Guitar
Andre - Bass
Rob - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Take Me, Hate Me (AZZ)
02. A Girl Like You
03. Insane
04. Lovin' You (Such A Crime)
05. Over The Edge
06. The Boogeyman
07. After The Rain
08. Fast And Loose
09. Jailbreak
10. Stephanie

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných