Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 105 mb

Bio:

Tommi 'Tuple' Salmela, born June 3, 1969 in Kuopio, Finland, is a heavy metal singer and known from bands such as Tarot, Lazy Bonez and Raskasta Joulua (Ragnarok Juletide). His debut solo album, "Wooden Box", an AOR/HR concept album, telling stories of his life, will be released on AOR Heaven. Tuple came into the limelight after joining Finnish pioneer metal band Tarot. In May 2006, the band reached the number one slot on the Finnish charts for the first time in the history of the band with the single "You". He also participated in the Finnish version of the 'Clash of the Choirs' reality TV show in 2010 with Marco Hietala, the ringleader of Tarot and better known, nowadays, for being in Nightwish. When they performed a version of the Tarot song "I Walk Forever“, this made a huge positive impact on he band's career. Tarot toured in Europe, South America, USA and Japan. They also played big festivals like Prog Power (USA) and Bloodstock (UK). Tuple's music career is a long one, including singing background vocals for many Finnish bands like Amorphis, Twilightning, Cardiant and so on. He's also one of the singers of Raskasta Joulua, which is a Finnish band recording and performing traditional Christmas carols and hits in a heavy metal style. These days, Tuple is also the lead singer of Lazy Bonez. He performed a duet with Bernie Shaw (Uriah Heep) on the song "Devils Dice" from the album "Alive". When Tuple turned 50, he came up with the idea to make a solo album, with his old friend and composer Riitis, about his life that has been sort of a rollercoaster ride. You could say that the "Wooden Box" release is some kind of personal spiritual purification. Tuple's influences come from bands like Journey, Kansas, FM, Uriah Heep, Boston, Chicago, Strangeways, Black Sabbath, Dio and lots of other AOR bands - the list goes on and on. His motto is 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'.

Album:

Again I have the honor of being on ViriAOR to speak to you on this occasion of the first solo album by TUPLE, one of the voices of the well-known Finnish band TAROT. Before going into this album briefly, the ViriAOR family wishes you all to be well and that this coronavirus crisis has had the slightest impact on your families. It already seems that we left this one, although we are going to have a most unusual summer, without concerts or festivals, without being able to travel ... Courage and a lot of patience. We are presented with a somewhat amputated summer, which is going to lack much of its charms, so now, more than ever, we must enjoy what we have and what is offered to us.At least this summer we can continue to enjoy many of the new releases that were already scheduled to come out around this time. This is the case of Tommi's solo album ‘Tuple’ Salmela, a well-known Finnish metal scene artist who presents his first solo album. Wooden Box will be released on June 26 by the AOR Heaven label. Taple, who already has a great deal of baggage in the hard rock scene, having participated in bands like TAROT, LAZY BONET and RASKASTA JOULUA, at fifty years of age has set out to fulfill one of the goals he had set for many years, and is to publish a solo album.As he himself has commented in some of the interviews he has given, the songs on this album are autobiographical, Tuple tells us in great strokes how his life has been and is throughout the eleven songs that make up this album. Wooden Box drinks from various sources, Tuple has used the inspiration that bands like Journey, Kansas, Strangeways or FM have given him to unleash his imagination when making this album.It begins with the song that gives the album its name, “Wooden Box”, a direct song, with a good chorus and careful arrangements. At the technical level, Tuple has used several of his colleagues such as Tom Rask on drums, his childhood best friend, Riitis, on guitars and keyboard, Pete Kivinen on organ and Jyka Sirainen on bass.It is followed by Demon Alcohol, where Tuple tells us to the sound of a more hardrocking theme than the previous one, how problematic alcohol has been in his life. In Together we find a softer and more melodic theme than the previous one, with a certain touch to the progressive of the seventies. What we do see throughout all the songs is the great melodic load of the album. When our upstairs neighbors, Finns, Norwegians, Swedes, etc., want to get to work with tunes, they are certainly axes. And in the following songs we check it.Precisely the melody of Fucking Beautiful is wonderful, they make this song, a great halftime, one of the best on the album. Kryptonite is a faster, more lively and joyous song from the album where we hear the best riffs. From here the album rises enormously. Although it is true that the album starts well, we note how it is growing and gaining in strength and quality. It is the second time that I listen to it and the first four songs, especially the first three, make you feel that the album is going to be very simple, without any big surprises and without songs that are really going to amaze you. But quite the opposite. The album gains a lot as it progresses. Not far behind In These Altitudes, another great super melodic track with a good chorus.Too Far Gone is the hottest track on the album, quite powerful, fast, with superb keyboards and spectacular choruses. It seems that the best songs they wanted to place as the album progressed. Miracle has some great arrangements. I love their backing vocals and their keyboard. In this second listen, In These Altitudes, Too Far Gone, Miracle and Pretty Much Perfect, another one that I will talk about later, are the songs that impact me the most.We enter the final stretch of this work with Get With The Program where we are presented again with a fast and very harmonious theme, pure melodic Hard, which we found in the second half of the album. Rocking Chair is the theme in which we best witness vocal work by Tuple, it sounds marvelous in those choruses, keeping the notes high and playing with its different tones. Another masterful riff takes center stage in an intense and energetic theme. Tuple says goodbye to Wooden Box with another sensational halftime, technically much better than Fucking Beautiful and somewhat more moving. But if I thought that the next topic wouldn't surprise me anymore, I was wrong. Pretty Much Perfect is brilliant especially in its second half.For me, it is the best song on this Tuple album, the most complete and emotional song, splendid. This album has surprised me a lot as it progressed, I did not expect to find such exciting topics.

Line Up:

Tommi 'Tuple' Salmela - vocals - See also: Lazy Bones, Raskasta Joulua, Tarot, ex-Mess, Tuple, ex-Cardiant, ex-Thunderstone (live)
Riitis - guitar
Pate Kivinen (or)
Jykä Sirainen - bass
Tom Rask - drums

Tracklist:

01. Wooden Box
02. Demon Alcohol
03. Together
04. Fucking Beautiful
05. Kryptonite
06. In These Attitudes
07. Too Far Gone
08. Miracle
09. Get With The Program
10. Rocking Chair
11. Pretty Much Perfect

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných