Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 111 mb

Bio:

High Road Easy is a rock band from Karlsruhe, Germany. They released 3 albums worldwide via CD Baby, the latest being "III". A new record is expected in 2019. The band features singer Jan Knopf, Sven Horlemann on guitar + guest drummer Magnus Brandell.Melodicrock.com called the 2009 debut "Hotter Than A Thousand Suns" a "gritty release" that is "worth checking out". 15 months in the making acclaimed melodic rockers HIGH ROAD EASY deliver their second album "Drive". "Drive" rocks harder, but is more melodic. It is both diverse and more consistent than the debut. Sounds interesting? Well, it is ... a damn good album for fans of Journey, Europe, Survivor to name but a few.So who is behind a debut album that even famous hard rock producer Beau Hill was hooked? Contacting them and telling them how he liked their sound? It is a band that celebrates punchy European hard rock: HIGH ROAD EASY.Blessed with one of Germanys finest rock voices, Jan Knopf shines in all songs. Riffs, grooves and keyboard hooks are delivered by multi-instrumentalist Sven Horlemann. The perfect playground for both artists to explore their creative possibilities. Adding to the excitement are guest musicians, like musical composer Stefan Wurz' piano contributions on the latest release "Drive".Teaming up in March 2008, Jan Knopf and Sven Horlemann were instantly hitting off with each other. Within three weeks six great melodic rock gems were written and demoed. HIGH ROAD EASY were born. "It's fun, says Sven, "to write the words that compliment his singing. And I do really love his voice. I always did."These demo tracks reflected their melodic rock influences. But most of all they present Jan at his best - with his strong, clear, emotionally rich singing that surely will be a surprise to many.Jan profits from years singing in his cover band Juke Box Heroes. Foreigner, Journey, Toto, Rainbow, Bad English, Deep Purple are classic rock highlights that are the core of his musical taste.Enter Sven Horlemann, busy guitar wizard, bass player, songwriter, producer and mixer for various outfits, most notably the three Ocean Bed releases. Being aware of the extraordinary talents of Jan - both live in Karlsruhe, Germany, and are part of the local music scene for ages - he always had in mind to team up with Jan to write some songs."We started the song writing session with talking about our favourite songs, and listen to them, Sven remembers. "It was a great way to tune into each other. I prepared several songs ideas, but they didn't work very well. Fortunately, I found a way to give Jan some basic layouts for him to improvise melodies. From that point on the record wrote itself easily."

Album:

Full of highly melodic mid-tempo rockers, the fourth album is vocal heavy, making the vocals a fix point of the whole CD. This record goes from ballads to heavy rocking songs in classic European hard rock style.Recorded in the bands own shorerocks studio in Karlsruhe, Germany, Jan and Sven were joined by Swedish drummer extraordinaire Magnus Brandell. Jan Knopf again did an outstanding job delivering the vocals. “I have to say that this record is kinda vocal heavy”, states Sven. “Producing and arranging the songs made this a deliberate decision. We both love the trademark vocal harmonies of melodic rockers from Journey to Survivor as well as more progressive bands like Styx and Kansas. Without question the biggest influence of all was Queen. Their body of work is simply outstanding.”Sven played all guitars, bass and also the keyboards. He also added some background vocals, but those “only support the rich harmonies from Jan” as he clarifies.Finally we got permission to use 2 marvelous photos of Tom Lichtenwalter, who is known for his US landscape pictures. The icing on the cake, so to speak.

Line Up:

Jan Knopf, vocals
Sven Horlemann, guitar, bass, keys
with guest drummer Magnus Brandell

Tracklist:

01. Lights
02. Sixes & Sevens
03. No Regrets
04. All My Love Is Lost
05. High Road Easy
06. Carry The Flame
07. Calling All Stations
08. Make My Day
09. Bad Luck
10. Hearts On Fire
11. Set Me Free
12. Best Of My Belief
13. You Can Be Mine
14. Reckless Man (Demo)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných