DeCarlo - Lightning Strikes Twice (Japan Edition) (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Jan 2020, 07:31

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 130 mb

Bio:

Fronted by Tommy DeCarlo (vocalist for the legendary classic rock band Boston since 2007) and co-founder Tommy DeCarlo Jr., DeCarlo is more than just an amazing live band, they are also recording artists signed by the major rock label Frontiers Records! DeCarlo originated in Charlotte, North Carolina. However, their travels have taken them across the country and abroad having performed shows not only in their home state of North Carolina, but also Florida, South Carolina, Philadelphia, Denver and Milan, Italy! Simply put: DeCarlo rocks!

Album:

DECARLO originate from Charlotte, North Carolina and are fronted by Tommy DeCarlo, best known for having performed with Boston since 2007. He co-founded the band with his son, guitarist Tommy DeCarlo Jr, and, as Tommy Sr. sees it, Tommy Jr. is truly the backbone of the band with a great feel for what is going to work on stage musically and production wise, while also leading the charge in their performances.No band is complete without a great supporting cast, of course, which in the case of DECARLO is provided by drummer Dan Hitz, bassist David Netta and Payton Velligan, who is a multi-talented keyboard player, guitarist and vocalist.The debut album by DECARLO, ‘Lightning Strikes Twice’, is a fine slice of melodic rock, deeply rooted in the sound of masters of the genre such as Boston, Foreigner, Survivor and REO Speedwagon.”Without question, Tom Scholz has been my biggest musical influence,“ states Tommy Sr. “Along with Brad Delp, he created pure magic in the studio. Brad with his amazing voice and Tom being one of the best songwriter/producers I’ve ever heard, touched not only me, but millions with their recordings.I could name quite a few other bands that influenced me as well, but none as much as Boston!” Continuing, he adds ”We’re very excited about the release of ‘Lightning Strikes Twice.’ As an artist and songwriter you’re always going to be proud of your work, but there’s nothing more gratifying than to please those who matter most…the fans! It’s our hope that the music on this release will in some way, shape or form touch those who take the time to listen to it.Simply put… DECARLO ROCKS! Classic AOR/Melodic Rock fans simply can’t miss this debut album.

Line-Up:

Tommy DeCarlo - Lead Vocals/Keyboards
Tommy DeCarlo Jr - Lead Guitar/Keyboards/Vocals
Dan Hitz - Drums
David Netta - Bass
Payton Velligan - Keyboards/Guitar/Bass/Vocals
Christian Sturt - Drums

Tracklist:

01. A Better Day
02. You Are The Fire
03. Give Love A Try
04. Into The Storm
05. Lightning Strikes Twice
06. Still In Love
07. Rock N’ Soul
08. There She Goes
09. Stand Up (Play Ball)
10. The One
11. Gotta Go
12. I Think I Fell In Love With You
13. Still In Love (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných