Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Glam Sleaze , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

Shiraz Lane is an energetic, ambitious, authentic & unsigned Hard Rock group formed in 2011 Helsinki, Finland. Their music wreaks of creative variety, which resonates through their double-edged guitar sound (produced by lead guitarist Jani Laine and rhythm guitarist Miki Kalske), groovy-yet-solid ground pounding (Ana Willman drums & Joel Hiljanen bass) and unmistakenably high-soaring melodies chanted by lead singer Hannes Kett. Despite their youth (early twenties), they are already veterans of the underground circuit in their homeland and have developed a reputation for being uncompromising, loud, but most of all the genuine article. Although wearing inspiration and paying homage to their predecessors like Aerosmith and Guns N' Roses, the “Big Guns” of Scandinavia such as members from The 69 Eyes, Amorphis, Lordi and Sonic Syndicate have all described them as being one of the most entertaining bands they have seen in the underground music scene, bringing a fresh breeze to the table in terms of both music and live performance.Shiraz Lane's debut two track online single "Out There Somewhere" and "Money Talks" was released in October 2014, which generated interest and enthusiam in the national music market, including radio airings and music video promotion on Radio Rock's website. As their prize for winning Hard Rock Rising 2014 in Helsinki, the band performed a show at the Hard Rock Cafe Toronto, Canada, on 13.11.2014. Following them was a video crew documenting the whole journey and adventures they forge along the way.The band is presently pre-producing their upcoming EP, which is scheduled to be released in late Spring 2015.

Album:

Finland based melodic hard rockers SHIRAZ LANE are releasing today their new EP “VIBRATION I“.After the successful of their sophomore album ‘Carnival Days’ in 2018, Shiraz Lane is back for more. A second part, “Vibration II”, will be released later this 2020.While according to the guys, “Vibration II” is supposed to be a little bit more artsy and experimental, “Vibration I” is following the same path as their sophomore album, with five tracks high on energy, groove and melodies.If you have followed Shiraz Lane‘s career, by now you should know that most of their tracks are feel-good, uptempo melodic / hard tunes with some retro feel, but also adding interesting twist like jazzy arrangements, blues elements, and a lot of oomph incorporated in the music.The opening track of this new 2020 EP, “Keep it Alive,” is a great example of this sound, and kicks off the album with a great groove, clean vocals and a great solo.Next there’s the previously released as single in Scandinavia, “Do You“, a hit in local classic rock radio an I can see why; this is an uplifting, midtempo AORish melodius track that again has a catchy chorus you just have to sing along with.Think H.E.A.T meets Brother Firetribe.If you like a little bit of funkier guitars and a slower groove, “Revolution” is definitely your cup of tea. It’s a very well arranged track, and rocks.“You Will Remain,” is perhaps the poppiest song of the album, and will certainly attract a new kind of audience to the band. The song is a bit more emotive than the other tracks, and this also shows how versatile vocalist Hannes Kett is.The last track on the “Vibration I” is a cover of SAVAGE GARDEN‘s classic “To the Moon and Back”, a song that I personally put among my favorites from 90s rock&pop. SHIRAZ LANE definitely made the song their own, by adding their own spices to the mix. A welcomed addition to four great original songs and truly feels like their own composition.The five songs on “Vibration I,” will definitely put you in a good mood after listening to them. They’re all high on energy, catchy and a lot of fun. SHIRAZ LANE‘s compositions have matured even more, and offer often a groovy listening experience to which you certainly want to move.We already can’t wait for “Vibration II”

Line Up:

Hannes Kett - Lead Vocals
Jani Laine - Lead Guitar
Miki Kalske - Rhythm Guitar
Joel Alex - Bass
Ana Willman - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Keep It Alive
02. Do You
03. Revolution
04. You Will Remain
05. To the Moon and Back (Savage Garden cover)

+ Video "Do You" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných