Loverboy - Wildside (1987) (Sony Remastered Edition 1995)

hudební novinky 1995 / music news 1995
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Feb 2021, 08:47

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1987 (Sony Remastered Edition 1995)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Videos
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Loverboy is a Canadian rock group formed in 1979 in Calgary, Alberta. Throughout the 1980s, the band accumulated numerous hit songs in Canada and the United States, earning four multi-platinum albums and selling millions of records. After being rejected by many American record labels, they signed with Columbia/CBS Records Canada and began recording their first album March 20, 1980, with Mike Reno (born in New Westminster, B.C. January 8, 1955 and previously with Moxy as Mike Rynoski) on lead vocals, Paul Dean (born in Vancouver, B.C. on February 19, 1946; previously with Streetheart and Scrubbaloe Caine) on guitars and vocals, Jim Clench (formerly of April Wine and BTO, who was born in Montreal May 1, 1949 but was quickly replaced by Scott Smith born in Winnipeg, MB on February 13, 1955) on bass guitar, Doug Johnson (born in New Westminster December 19, 1957) on keyboards, and Matt Frenette (born in Calgary on March 7, 1954) on drums (also a former Streetheart alumnus). The band's hit singles, particularly "Turn Me Loose" and "Working for the Weekend", have become arena rock staples and are still heard on many classic rock and classic hits radio stations across the United States and Canada. They are currently based in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Album:

Loverboy's fifth remastered studio album, 1987's Wildside, gets the job done. The material is in a straightforward rock musical direction. There are 11 tracks; one of these--the closing piece "Don't Keep Me in the Dark"--is a ballad. Altogether, I find the songwriting to be satisfying, the musicianship to be tight, and the sound quality to be good. Mike Reno (one of my favorite vocalists) does not dissatisfy when it comes to the vocals--his singing is unique, diligent, and lively. Throughout, there is a nice combination of guitar and keyboard work from guitarist Paul Dean and keyboardist Doug Johnson. Scott Smith's bass guitar playing is also noticeable. Though I like every one of the tunes, my favorites are the opening cut "Notorious," "Break It to Me Gently," and "Don't Keep Me in the Dark." The vigorous "Notorious," co-written with Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora, sports a memorable refrain. The spirited "Break It to Me Gently" displays an industrious, sprightly chorus and taut bass guitar work from Smith. The attractive "Don't Keep Me in the Dark" features serene keyboard playing from Johnson and a pretty-sounding guitar solo from Dean. The enjoyable "Hometown Hero"--co-written with Bryan Adams--contains a catchy keyboard melody from Johnson. The pleasing "Read My Lips" exhibits a gratifying intro. I also enjoy how Dean's guitar solo starts off menacingly. On the song's conclusion, I am impressed with the skillful, rapid-fire drumming from Matthew Frenette. The CD booklet includes the song lyrics and various illustrations; for example, there is a black-and-white photo of the band that is spread over two pages and a black-and-white photo of each of the guys. There is also a black-and-white illustration on the back of the CD jewel case. The disc is almost 49 minutes. I recommend this album.

Line Up:

Mike Reno - lead vocals
Paul Dean - guitar, backing vocals
Doug Johnson - keyboards
Scott Smith - bass
Matt Frenette - drums

Tracklist:

01. Notorious
02. Walkin' On Fire
03. Break It To Me Gently
04. Love Will Rise Again
05. Can't Get Much Better
06. Hometown Hero
07. Wildside
08. Don't Let Go
09. That's Where My Money Goes
10. Read My Lips
11. Don't Keep Me In The Dark

+ Video "Love Will Rise Again" (Official Video)
+ Video "Notorious" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1995 / NEWS 1995"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný