Amaze Me - Amaze Me (Japan Edition) (1995)

hudební novinky 1995 / music news 1995
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Jan 2020, 11:38

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1995 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

AMAZE ME is a melodic hard rock/aor band from Sweden founded in 1994 by Peter Baumann (Guitar, bass, keys, drums, Programming multi sessions) and Connie Lind (Vocals). Amaze Me is a project with excellent sound that the soul inhales in this decade. Amaze Me essentially is the brainchild of multi instrumentalist Peter Baumann, whose credits include Great King Rat, Vision, State of Mind and Talk of the Town. Connie also had a spell fronting with Great King Rat.The Alfa Brunette label issued the “Amaze Me” album in Japan during July 1995. These guys have an ear for melody, and are very versitle. In my opinion the hits here are spread throughout, giving the listener a consistant listent without much down time. The group’s second effort “Dream On” surfaced in May 1997. A very mediocre release comparing to their first one, but unfortunately this came out with a totaly “home made” production.Z Records re-issued “Amaze Me” in May 1998. The “Wonderland” album followed that December, released by Z Records in Europe and Avalon Marquee in Japan. Melodic but rough-edged guitars tight, catchy hooks over-the-top choruses slick, layered backing vocals this CD is a melodic hard rockers dream. Just one listen to Red Lips and youll be humming it for days! One of the best albums from Sweden!As all three albums are now hard to find, it was a brilliant idea from AOR Heaven to release a compilation (in their Classix series) that gathers the best tracks from the aforementioned three albums and a must buy for all the new melodic rock fans who haven’t got their albums already . After the compilation Ultimate Collection released few years ago the duo band is back with a brand new recording entitled “Guilty As Sin” through the German label AOR Heaven. “Guilty As Sin” is totally ’80s Melodic Rock / AOR: pure and simple.

Album:

Enjoyable debut album.Awesome Melodic Hard Rock/AOR! Extremely underrated band.Awesome melodies and no fillers as far as I am concerned. And Conny Lind's voice is phantastic!These guys have an ear for melody, and are very versitle.Peter Broman and Conny Lind are some genius.killer and exceptional AOR record...all is perfect...super production fantastic sound of drums.In my opinion the hits here are spread throughout, giving the listener a consistant listent without much down time. Highlights include You Say You Never Cry, Help Me Through The Night, Next Train Back, Your My Lover My Friend, and Tell Me Why.Great CD. Catchy songs, good melodies, great production.Older Japan version from 1995 have only 10 tracks....the european version from 1998 with 13 tracks.

Line-Up:

Peter Broman - all instruments, backing vocals
Conny Lind - lead vocals

Tracklist:

01. Gods Gift To Woman 3:53
02. Fair Warning 4:18
03. Love Is Like A Fire 4:25
04. You're My Lover My Friend 4:26
05. You Can't Hide 3:55
06. Tough Ain't Enough 3:53
07. I Dream Longdistance 4:31
08. It Seems So Hollywood 3:42
09. Fever 3:46
10. Tell Me Why 4:25

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1995 / NEWS 1995"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných