Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1997
Style : Blues Rock , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 105 mb

Bio:

Cry of Love was an American rock band formed in 1989 in Raleigh, North Carolina.The group released their debut album in 1993, Brother, produced by John Custer before hitting the road for the next 17 months. After completing their 1993–94 touring cycle frontman Kelly Holland quit the band,[1] saying he could no longer handle the rigors of the road. They scored a number-one hit on Billboard's Mainstream Rock chart with "Peace Pipe" in 1993.Ex-Lynch Mob and current Warrant singer Robert Mason was recruited as Holland's replacement in 1996. Together they released a new album in 1997 (Diamonds & Debris), but the band split shortly afterwards.Former band member Audley Freed was recruited to the Black Crowes in 1998, and he played with the band until October 2001. He also played on Crowes' lead singer Chris Robinson's second solo album in 2004, and on the subsequent tour.Bassist Robert Kearns later played with Lynyrd Skynyrd, after the death of Ean Evans, until early 2012. Freed and Kearns formed a band named Big Hat that also includes Keith Gattis – vocals/guitar; Peter Stroud – guitars; Fred Eltringham – drums; Ike Stubblefield – keyboards. These days, Freed and Kearns, along with Freed's wife, Jen, and Stroud, are part of Sheryl Crow's touring band.Former singer Kelly Holland died on February 24, 2014 of health complications in Raleigh, North Carolina. He was 52.The band's debut, Brother, was re-issued by French indie label Bad Reputation in 2016 and includes an additional five songs, previously released on various singles, as bonus tracks.

Album:

"Diamonds & Debris" is very good heartland blues hard rock with a wailing ripping lead guitar from Audley Freed. Plenty of toe tappers to rockout on, Miss Purdy.This album is a good example of pure heartfelt unadulterated quality rock. For it's style the musicmanship and singing is top notch although some songs are stronger than others overall I think it's great.Audley Freed in my view would be one of the most overlooked guitarists in America to this day.In my humble opinion(and I'm putting myself on a bit of a limb here)he could give Stevie Ray(God rest his soul)a good run for his money note for note.If you want a excellent example of what I'm saying buy or listen to Cry Of Love's superb album "Brother" every song is a killer period.Gentlemen my case rests.Cry of Love followed-up their strong debut album, _Brother_, with another solid dose of blues driven rock 'n' roll. Once again guitarist Audley Freed is the main man on board, as his songwriting and six string work anchors _Diamonds and Debris_. The vocals are deftly handled by former Lynch Mob front man, Robert Mason, who stepped in for departed singer Kelly Holland. Mason's rich, soulful pipes are just what the doctor ordered. The twelve tasty songs served-up, highlighted by "Empty Castle", "Fire in the Day Grass", "Sweet Mary's Gone", the lengthy "Sunday Morning Flood", and the title track, borrow liberally from the Free/Bad Company family. That's certainly not a bad thing...

Line Up:

Robert Kearns - Bass
Jason Patterson - Drums, Percussion
Robert Mason - Vocals
Audley Freed - Guitars
Kenny Soule - Percussion
Jen Gunderman - Piano
John Custer - Mellotron

Tracklist:

01. Empty Castle 4:28
02. Hung Out To Dry 4:45
03. Sugarcane 3:27
04. Fire In The Dry Grass 5:24
05. Georgia Pine 4:27
06. Warm River Pearl 4:27
07. Sweet Mary's Gone 4:25
08. Revelation (Rattlesnakes & Queens) 3:17
09. Bring Me My Burden 5:23
10. Sunday Morning Flood 7:09
11. Diamonds & Debris 3:57
12. Hung Out Redux 1:19
13. Garden Of Memories 4:07

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1997 / NEWS 1997"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných