Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Lapsus Dei (RCH)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Nov 2018, 09:04

Lapsus Dei - Sadness Reflections (Digipak Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Death Doom Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

The band was born in Temuco, south of Chile. Making some demos and finally recording our first album called “The True Face of God”, in 2005.Throught years, we are making great comunication with fans, friends and our endorsements.

Album:

Already since 1998, the Death / Doomer of LAPSUS DEI are up to mischief in the Chilean metal scene. With their album "Sadness Reflections" released in March this year, the guys from the capital Santiago de Chile are delivering their second album eight years after their debut "Beyond The Truth". The quintet, which is actively supported on the second album by some guest musicians, delivers a disc that has to get by with a lot of light, but also a few downsides.The album is introduced by a short intro, followed by "Our Funeral" directly an instrumental. A rather unfortunate decision in my opinion, because it can be argued about whether an instrumental instrument has to follow an intro. In the end, "Our Funeral" would have been perfect as a harmonious intro.With "Dreams" follows the first "right" song of the album, which was already represented on a sampler of the label Australis Records. Dark, doomy and extremely atmospheric, LAPSUS DEI roll over here and, despite a slightly faltering production, suggest what will await them in the next good hour. The following "The Meeting" also convinces and reveals another side of LAPSUS DEI. With clean guitars and quite calm sounds as well as clear vocals the Chileans celebrate a quite relaxed mood here. It should be emphasized at this point bassist Juan Jose Ulloa, who conjures really great basslines and turns out in the following album history as one of the highlights of "Sadness Reflections". Especially in combination with the guest musicians on violin and piano, Vika Yermolyeva and Alejandra Lavisse, Ulloa runs to peak form. In this context, consider the end of "The Wormhole" and the subsequent transition to "Eternal Places Pt. 3 (Our Place)". Very big cinema of the three musicians!"Absences" is next to "Dreams" the second purebred Death / Doom number, which stands out on the album. Even as a video decoupled, this song could not be an unknown. With a lot of variety and some great melodies and quiet interplay, the song can certainly be regarded as one of the highlights on "Sadness Reflections". Also the guitar work of Jorge Alquinta and Rodrigo Poblete is very successful, as well as the great solo in "The Eternal Seeking".Unfortunately, this is not always the case on "Sadness Reflections", so we are already in the negative aspects of the band's second album. It sneaks here and there some lengths, which arise on the one hand by too often repeated and on the other hand also simply too flat riffs. The best example of this are songs like "Eternal Places Pt. 2", which looks very tough towards the end, or the "Visions" further back. Also, "Take Me Away, Madness" does not really take me along. The songs seem like filler, which could have been avoided given a playing time of over an hour.Vocally, there is little to complain about "Sadness Relections". Growler Julio Leiva does more than good with his convincing emotional as well as guttural vocals, and the two guest singers also provide plenty of variety and very melodic vocals.As a bouncer, there is a cover version of MY DYING BRIDE's "The Cry of Mankind", which is very similar to the original except guttural vocals and some harder passages. Whether the song would have been necessary can be argued about, would "The Eternal Seeking" in my eyes but the far better conclusion.

Line Up:

Juan Jose Ulloa - Bass
Rodrigo Poblete - Guitars (lead), Guitars (rhythm), Vocals
Julio Leiva - Vocals
Gabriel Carreño - Drums, Percussion
Jorge Alquinta - Guitars (rhythm)

Tracklist:

01. Intro 01:06 instrumental
02. Our Funeral 02:21 instrumental
03. Dreams 06:24
04. The Meeting 06:17
05. Eternal Places Pt. 2 07:44
06. The Wormhole 04:16
07. Eternal Places Pt. 3 (Our Place) 03:17 instrumental
08. Absences 05:29
09. The Great Loss 02:54 instrumental
10. Visions 04:42
11. Take Me Away, Madness 05:02
12. The Eternal Seeking 07:41
13. The Cry of Mankind (My Dying Bride cover) 06:25

+ Video "Dreams" (Oficial Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "GOTHIC, DOOM, DARK Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných