Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

Poisonblack is a Finnish heavy/gothic metal band led by singer/guitarist Ville Laihiala, known for his vocals with the band Sentenced from 1996 - 2005.In 2003, their first album, Escapexstacy,was on the Finnish national charts for 3 weeks, peaking at No. 21.They opened for Iron Maiden at the Hartwall Areena in Helsinki on December 21, 2003 for the Dance of Death World Tour.Singer Juha-Pekka Leppäluoto left in the autumn of 2003 to concentrate on his work with Charon.Laihiala, the band's principal songwriter, assumed vocal duties and has since led Poisonblack out of the gothic genre of their first album and in a musical direction that closely mirrors that of his former band Sentenced.In 2006, they toured Europe with Lacuna Coil and their second album, Lust Stained Despair reached No. 2 in Finland for 1 week.In 2008 they released "A Dead Heavy Day" which hit the Finnish Album Chart in position 6. After this success they toured Europe with Dark Tranquillity and Fear My Thoughts.2010 Poisonblack released "Of Rust And Bones", their fourth album. They did not tour much and in November 2010 it was announced that the band had signed with Hype Records.The Scandinavian release date for Poisonblack's latest album, "Drive", has been set for April 27, 2011.

Album:

Lyijy is the sixth studio album from the Finnish gothic metal band Poisonblack. The title of the album means lead in English.Holy crap, today I'm reviewing the fucking Juggernaut POISONBLACK. Yes you are reading it correctly I'm talking about POISONBLACK and I'm going to write it one more time – POISONBLACK. No further introduction here sorry I'm not Wikipedia and if you don't know Wikipedia, so you know where you can shove you head into, just kidding with you.This is the sixth album of this crazy Metal bunch, taking out from consideration “Escapexstacy” album that was more of Gothic Metal (btw I really liked this album), POISONBLACK albums are more of a Heavy Metal induced with some Hard Rock with several Glam influences and that's what I like about their music, taking all great Metal and Rock ingredients and mix them together. The question what did I get this time? Hopefully a new and yet again a great album, and I wrote hopefully.Within this album there are eleven tracks, all are solid and with great production. However, not each and every one of those actually made my personal cut, but there are several that I would like to recommend. “Home Is Where The Sty Is” is a classic Heavy Metal song, it is the first song that will once again reveal the great vocals by Ville Laihiala. “Maybe Life Is Not For Everyone” coming up fifth, is a power ballad that it's so catchy and great all over, guitars are willing and riffs are classic.Nonetheless, “Death by the Blues” hails as number one. What I like to call an epic and classic. This is a song to be reminded and played for decades, sitting down with generations letting this hit pierce your ears time and time again.All in all this is yet another great album by POISONBLACK all rock-hard and powerful, maybe not revolutionary in its sound but sometimes you should do what you are good at and not try to surprise. That's what POISONBLACK did here. Go ahead and get it.

Line Up:

Ville Laihiala - Guitars (lead) (2000-present), Vocals (2003-present) - See also: ex-Sentenced
Marco Sneck - Keyboards (2000-present) - See also: Nothnegal, Stargazery, ex-Ferocia, ex-Mental Voice, ex-Marco Sneck's Chamelion, ex-Kalmah, ex-Afterworld, ex-Charon
Antti Remes - Bass (2004-present) - See also: ex-Damage, ex-Solution 13 (live), Audacity, Mary, Pekka Tapani & Avioero, ex-Sicknote, ex-Mythos
Tarmo Kanerva - Drums (2000-present) - See also: ex-Solution 13, ex-Magga, ex-Sentenced (live)

Tracklist:

01. Home Is Where the Sty Is 03:35
02. Down the Ashes Rain 03:53
03. The Flavor of the Month 03:57
04. The Absentee 04:46
05. Maybe Life Is Not For Everyone 05:32
06. Death by the Blues 03:41
07. The Halfway Bar 05:38
08. Them Walls 04:12
09. Blackholehead 03:39
10. Pull the Trigger 05:23
11. Elämän kevät 06:07

+ Video "Home Is Where the Sty Is" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Poisonblack (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Mar 2022, 11:28

Poisonblack - Lyijy (2013) (Japan Edition 2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Japan Edition 2014)
Style : Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

Poisonblack is a Finnish heavy/gothic metal band led by singer/guitarist Ville Laihiala, known for his vocals with the band Sentenced from 1996 - 2005.In 2003, their first album, Escapexstacy,was on the Finnish national charts for 3 weeks, peaking at No. 21.They opened for Iron Maiden at the Hartwall Areena in Helsinki on December 21, 2003 for the Dance of Death World Tour.Singer Juha-Pekka Leppäluoto left in the autumn of 2003 to concentrate on his work with Charon.Laihiala, the band's principal songwriter, assumed vocal duties and has since led Poisonblack out of the gothic genre of their first album and in a musical direction that closely mirrors that of his former band Sentenced.In 2006, they toured Europe with Lacuna Coil and their second album, Lust Stained Despair reached No. 2 in Finland for 1 week.In 2008 they released "A Dead Heavy Day" which hit the Finnish Album Chart in position 6. After this success they toured Europe with Dark Tranquillity and Fear My Thoughts.2010 Poisonblack released "Of Rust And Bones", their fourth album. They did not tour much and in November 2010 it was announced that the band had signed with Hype Records.The Scandinavian release date for Poisonblack's latest album, "Drive", has been set for April 27, 2011.

Album:

Lyijy is the sixth studio album from the Finnish gothic metal band Poisonblack. The title of the album means lead in English.Holy crap, today I'm reviewing the fucking Juggernaut POISONBLACK. Yes you are reading it correctly I'm talking about POISONBLACK and I'm going to write it one more time – POISONBLACK. No further introduction here sorry I'm not Wikipedia and if you don't know Wikipedia, so you know where you can shove you head into, just kidding with you.This is the sixth album of this crazy Metal bunch, taking out from consideration “Escapexstacy” album that was more of Gothic Metal (btw I really liked this album), POISONBLACK albums are more of a Heavy Metal induced with some Hard Rock with several Glam influences and that's what I like about their music, taking all great Metal and Rock ingredients and mix them together. The question what did I get this time? Hopefully a new and yet again a great album, and I wrote hopefully.Within this album there are eleven tracks, all are solid and with great production. However, not each and every one of those actually made my personal cut, but there are several that I would like to recommend. “Home Is Where The Sty Is” is a classic Heavy Metal song, it is the first song that will once again reveal the great vocals by Ville Laihiala. “Maybe Life Is Not For Everyone” coming up fifth, is a power ballad that it's so catchy and great all over, guitars are willing and riffs are classic.Nonetheless, “Death by the Blues” hails as number one. What I like to call an epic and classic. This is a song to be reminded and played for decades, sitting down with generations letting this hit pierce your ears time and time again.All in all this is yet another great album by POISONBLACK all rock-hard and powerful, maybe not revolutionary in its sound but sometimes you should do what you are good at and not try to surprise. That's what POISONBLACK did here. Go ahead and get it.

Line Up:

Ville Laihiala - Guitars (lead) (2000-present), Vocals (2003-present) - See also: ex-Sentenced
Marco Sneck - Keyboards (2000-present) - See also: Nothnegal, Stargazery, ex-Ferocia, ex-Mental Voice, ex-Marco Sneck's Chamelion, ex-Kalmah, ex-Afterworld, ex-Charon
Antti Remes - Bass (2004-present) - See also: ex-Damage, ex-Solution 13 (live), Audacity, Mary, Pekka Tapani & Avioero, ex-Sicknote, ex-Mythos
Tarmo Kanerva - Drums (2000-present) - See also: ex-Solution 13, ex-Magga, ex-Sentenced (live)

Tracklist:

01. Home Is Where the Sty Is 03:35
02. Down the Ashes Rain 03:53
03. The Flavor of the Month 03:57
04. The Absentee 04:46
05. Maybe Life Is Not For Everyone 05:32
06. Death by the Blues 03:41
07. The Halfway Bar 05:38
08. Them Walls 04:12
09. Blackholehead 03:39
10. Pull the Trigger 05:23
11. Elämän kevät 06:07
12. How Low Can You Go (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Home Is Where the Sty Is" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "GOTHIC, DOOM, DARK Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný