Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2004
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

WICKED SENSATION from Karlsruhe introduces their 4th studio album "Adrenaline Rush" and no doubt this album is really something special!On "Adrenaline Rush" a catchy tune follows another and it clearly shows that Michael Klein, the band’s lead guitarist and songwriter, has enormously improved his songwriting from album to album.None other than singer David Reece (ex Accept, Bangaloir Choir) supported the band and substituted for Robert Soeterboek, who unfortunately was forced to step back because of personal health reasons.David Reece immediately turns out to be the right choice for the band and perfectly blends into the songs of Wicked Sensation. Already the "potential hit" opener "King of the World" immediately delivers with superb hooks and melodies that find their high point in the chorus, when Harry Hess (Harem Scarem) will be heard with David Reece.Without a break we continued with "Same Old Situation" that comes as a perfect blend of Van Halen and Extreme and is full of Groove. Again, Harry Hess gives the honor and will be heard in the chorus, accompanied by Eric Ragno (Graham Bonnet) on the keyboard.With "Misery" it goes straight on the way the album started, delivering catchy tunes without a break, and Michael Klein and Sang Vong prove to be the perfect guitar duo.Again on "Adrenaline Rush” all the typical song styles of Wicked Sensation can be found (something for everyone) without having the band to move away from their typical Wicked Sensation sound.The title track "Adrenaline Rush" delivers a real “Metal Firecracker”, for that the band was able to sign on Mathias Dieth (ex U.D.O. guitarist) for an outstanding guitar solo.In addition on their fourth “longplayer” the band fully relied on their producer Dennis Ward (Unisonic, Pink Cream69) to give "Adrenaline Rush" the necessary “pressure and punch”.The last song “This Time", an acoustic ballad, closes the curtains and we carry on with a great listening impression of a great fourth album of WICKED SENSATION from Karlsruhe, that presumably provides us with their best album ever.

Album:

Wicked Sensation is a new acquaintance for me and is here releasing their second album, that's a good melodic Hardrock album, that have potential to gain some new fans to the band, even if the music isn't so very original.Wicked Sensation was formed back in 1999 by guitarists Michael Klein and Sang Vong.And after some recordings and line-up changes the band recorded their debut album, "Reflected" in 2001 and many famous people was behind the recording and producing of that album, such as Arjen Lucassen (Ayreon, ex- Vengeance), Damian Wilson (Rick Wakeman Band, ex- Threshold) and Dennis Ward (Pink Cream 69).And that line-up that recorded the debut, Michael & Sand (Guitars), Martin Mannhardt (Bass), Bernd Spitzner (Keyboards), Björn Gref (Drums) and Robert Soeterboek (Vocals), was stabile until 2003, when the singer Robert left the band and was replaced by Spanish Fernando Garcia.And it's that line-up that now have recorded Wicked Sensation's second album, "Exceptional".As I said, Wicked is new for me, I have never heard of them before, so I was very excited to hear if they could give me something, and yes, they do.With catchy and well-written songs, they deliver a solid album, it's not going to revolt the hard-rock genre, but it's a fine additional to it.And so for Mr. Garcia, he does his album debut with Wicked Sensation here, and I have to say that he fits the music very well. I haven't heard Robert so I can't tell if it's better or not.But I can swear on my mother's grave (if she would be dead) that he sounds like someone else in the song, "Back to My Bed", I almost killing myself here, but I can't grab it.Also mention earlier is that it's not very original and maybe a album for the fans of melodic Hardrock, I don't think it will appeal to someone that's not into this kind of music, but real fans of it might find something new to their collection.(Absolutely can you check it up even if you're not a fan of melodic Hardrock, maybe you like it too!).Want a sample? Just find your way to their homepage (link in the bottom) and download the song "Shining Light", one of the best tracks on the album, if you like it, it's a harmless purchase.Favourite Songs: "Shining Light", "Back to My Bed" the best one & "Rain on Me".

Line Up:

Fernando Garcia - Vocals
Michael Klein - Guitars
Sang Vong - Guitars
Martin Mannhardt - Bass
Bernd Spitzner - Keyboards
Bj�Rn Gref - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. Shining Light
03. Back To My Bed
04. We Arise
05. Your Beat Inside My Heart
06. The One You Love Ain`t Me
07. Exceptional
08. Kiss It Away
09. Dying With The Wind
10. Time Will Pass Me By
11. My Own Misery
12. Rain On Me

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2004 / NEWS 2004"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní