Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2007
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

Melodic hard rock with modern textures and multilayered vocals.Tragik is Phil Vincent-All Vocals, Guitars, Bass & Keyboards, Dirk Phillips- Drums, Damian D'Ercole- Guitars.

Album:

I visited the bands MySpace page on fisrt notice; I read the General Info - Influences part and held the bands referred in my mind. Then, I listened to the album 6 or 7 times. In my bed, during taking a bath, at work while working rather nervously, at work during lunch break, in my girlfriend's car (bikes vs CDs…) and - last but not least - while taking the bus downtown Athens. Ultimately, while writing this review I decided to chech the band's MySpace page again for some info. The 'influences' bands were there; and then did I agree so much…even if the album is not as 'valued' as promised.Phil Vincent releases (so called) Melodic Rock albums since 1996. Writing and performing all music by himself in most of the cases, he does not seem to have received enough feedback worldwide (let aside few have heard something off his works). And, by listening to TRAGIK, Phil seems to be a rather underrated musician. In this album, Vincent authorises axeman Damian D' Ercole to do most of the guitar work (plus the bass duties), a man who's only 22 years old but performs rather maturely what he's assigned with. Skinsman Dirk Phillips is an old mate of Vincent, having already appeared in the mainman's Tragic and Circular Logic solo effort albums. Long gone historical facts…Back to present: Poetic Justice was a great album by LILLIAN AXE back in 1992, and this Poetic Jusitce does not seem rather capable of preserving the title's significance. By no means being bad, this first TRAGIK release features tons of melodies, both 'retro' and 'new', while the musicians are rather skilled. Vincent's voice is rather remarkable, featuring both 'touching' and rocking parts. The production could be more 'fat' but it's OK anyway. Still, the tracklist itself is not that exciting in sounds. Flirting with the likes of bands as DOKKEN, (post-1984) DEEP PURPLE, BOSTON, HAREM SCAREM, JOURNEY and (some of) QUEEN, Poetic Justice is somehow flat. Shit…not 'flat' but plain(?). Some 'modern' things going on here and there may interest someone, who knows? Hmmm…TRAGIK is everything else but 'tragic'. Die-hard fans of the Melodic Rock sound (with some soft Rock parts) will find enough interest in this CD, while the rest should as well try listening to some samples or - no worries - stride over Poetic Justice in favour of something more 'vivid'.

Line-Up:

Phil Vincent - Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Bass, Drums
Damian D’Ercole - Lead & Rhythm Guitars
Dirk Phillips - Drums

with:

Vince O’Regan - Guitar solos

Tracklist:

01. Show the World
02. Never Stand Alone
03. Test of Faith
04. Who Will Be There ?
05. Message to God
06. One of Us
07. Long Time Comin'
08. Caught in the Moment
09. Here in My Heart
10. Welcome to the Real World
11. Defying Logik
12. Shadow in the Night
13. Jessica
14. Back of My Mind
15. Higher

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2007 / NEWS 2007"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných