Sebastian Bach - Angel Down (Japan Edition) (2007)

hudební novinky 2007 / music news 2007
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Apr 2020, 06:47

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2007 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Sebastian Philip Bierk (born April 3, 1968), known professionally as Sebastian Bach, is a Canadian heavy metal singer who achieved mainstream success as frontman of Skid Row from 1987 to 1996. Since his departure from Skid Row, he has had many television roles, acted in Broadway plays, and leads a successful solo career.Skid Row initially formed in the mid 1980s with lead singer Matt Fallon. They began playing at various New Jersey clubs. Fallon left the band in 1987, leaving Skid Row without a singer. Bach was spotted singing at rock photographer Mark Weiss's wedding by Jon Bon Jovi's parents who suggested that he try out for their son's friend's (Dave Sabo) band.At the time Bach was wary of joining another USA-based band after his negative experience in his previous band Madam X, but upon hearing Skid Row's demo tapes, Bach flew to New Jersey to audition and the members asked him to join in early 1987.In 1991, Bach was criticized for performing wearing a T-shirt reading "AIDS Kills Fags Dead". Later he claimed he wore it without reading it first; it had been thrown to him by a fan. Although he made light of the incident in his original apology (stating that he also would've been offended by someone mocking his grandmother's then-recent death with a "Cancer Kills Grandmas Dead" shirt), Bach has since apologized for and disavowed the statement, "That was really stupid and wrong for me to wear that for one half-hour in my life. What nobody brings up is in 2000, when I was in Jekyll & Hyde, and at an auction for Broadway Cares, I donated $12,000 of my own money to fight AIDS."Following disagreements over musical material, Bach was fired from the band in 1996. However, rumors circulated that he had left the band due to his other band-mates believing they should not play as an opening act for KISS. Band-mate Rachel Bolan also had a side project, a punk band Prunella Scales who were playing at the same time as the planned KISS show. The rift between Bach and the other band members subsequently led to his leaving Skid Row.Four years later, Skid Row was one of the opening acts for the 2000 Kiss Farewell Tour, without Bach.

Album:

Angel Down is the third solo release and the first studio album by heavy metal musician Sebastian Bach. Released on November 20, 2007, it is the first release to feature all original studio recorded material. It is also Bach's first release since his 2001 release Bach 2: Basics. It has garnered attention due to Guns N' Roses lead singer Axl Rose's guest appearance on three tracks and Bach's appearance on MTV's Celebrity Rap Superstar. The front cover art of the album is David Lees's photo for Life magazine of the 1966 Florence flood.In an exclusive preview of the album, Paul Cashmere of Undercover described Angel Down as "The metal album of the year, if not the 21st Century so far." On October 27, 2007, "Back in the Saddle" was played on the Texas radio station Q94.5. According to the station, the phones rang off the hook when the single was played and it became the station's No. 1 most requested track,[8] however it only debuted at #191 on the Billboard Top 200 chart, selling 6,400 copies in its first week.

Line Up:

Sebastian Bach – vocals
Adam Albright - guitar
Axl Rose - guest vocals tracks 3-5
Bobby Jarzombek - drums
Ed Roth - keyboards, strings
Johnny Chromatic - guitar
Mike Chlasciak - guitar
Steve Digiorgio - bass

Tracklist:

01. Angel Down
02. You Don't Understand
03. Back In The Saddle featuring Axl Rose Cover: Aerosmith
04. (Love Is) A Bitchslap featuring Axl Rose
05. Stuck Inside featuring Axl Rose
06. American Metalhead
07. Negative Light
08. Live & Die
09. By Your Side
10. Our Love Is A Lie
11. Take You Down With Me
12. Stabbin' Daggers
13. You Bring Me Down
14. Falling Into You
15. (Love Is) A Bitchslap (George Marino Master) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2007 / NEWS 2007"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní