Cheap Trick - Cheap Trick (1977) (Epic Remastered Reissue 1998)

hudební novinky 1998 / music news 1998
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2020, 16:58

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1977 (Epic Remastered Reissue 1998)
Style : Hard Rock , Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

Cheap Trick is an American rock band from Rockford, Illinois, formed in 1973. As of 2010, the band currently consists of Robin Zander (vocals, rhythm guitar), Rick Nielsen (lead guitar), Tom Petersson (bass guitar) and Daxx Nielsen (drums). Their biggest hits include "Surrender", "I Want You to Want Me", "Dream Police" and "The Flame".They have often been referred to in the Japanese press as the "American Beatles".In October 2007, the Illinois Senate passed a resolution designating April 1 as Cheap Trick Day in the state.The band was also ranked No. 25 in VH1's list of the 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock.In December 2015, the band was elected for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Album:

heap Trick is the first studio album released in 1977 by the American rock band Cheap Trick. It was their debut album for Epic Records, produced by Jack Douglas. The album did not reach the Billboard 200 chart but did "bubble under" at number 207 for one week in April 1977.Most of the songs have a more raw sound akin to hard rock bands of the period compared to the group's later more polished power pop style, and the song lyrics deal with more extreme subject matter than later albums. For instance, "The Ballad of T.V. Violence" is about serial killer Richard Speck, "Daddy Should Have Stayed in High School" is about an ephebophile, and "Oh, Candy" is about a photographer friend of the band, Marshall Mintz, who committed suicide.This album, along with the following three albums, are considered by fans and critics to be Cheap Trick's best works. This one, however, is more known for capturing both their dark side and the fierceness of their early live performances more than any other studio release in their catalog.The album was produced by Jack Douglas, who had achieved a similar sonic density with the hard rock band Aerosmith, and the album sounds quite different than subsequent Cheap Trick records. Jack Douglas later worked with the band on the Found All the Parts EP, on the album Standing on the Edge, as well as on a re-recorded version of "Surrender" in the late 1990s and on a few tracks on Rockford. The album was generally well-received by critics with favorable comparisons to the Beatles and the Who, and critics likened Robin Zander's vocals to John Lennon's. Charles M. Young, writing for Rolling Stone, said the album had a "heavy emphasis on basics with a strain of demented violence" and that the lyrics "run the gamut of lust, confusion and misogyny, growing out of rejection and antiauthoritarian sentiments about school—all with an element of wit." Ira Robbins of Trouser Press noted the album's "wall-of-guitar sound" and said the band was "sarcastic, smart, nasty, powerful, tight, casual, and destined for something great."

Line-Up:

Robin Zander – lead vocals, rhythm guitar
Rick Nielsen – lead guitar, mandocello, vocals
Tom Petersson – bass guitar, vocals
Bun E. Carlos – drums

Technical:

Jack Douglas – producer
Jay Messina – engineer
Sam Ginsberg – assistant engineer
Paula Scher – cover design
Jim Houghton – photography

Tracklist:

01. ELO Kiddies
02. Daddy Should Have Stayed In High School
03. Taxman, Mr. Thief
04. Cry, Cry
05. Oh, Candy
06. Hot Love
07. Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace
08. He's A Whore
09. Mandocello
10. The Ballad Of TV Violence (I'm Not The Only Boy)
11. Lovin' Money (Outtake) (Bonus Track)
12. I Want You To Want Me (Early Version) (Bonus Track)
13. Lookout (Previously Unreleased Studio Version) (Bonus Track)
14. You're All Talk (Previously Unreleased Studio Version) (Bonus Track)
15. I Dig Go-Go Girls (Previously Unreleased) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1998 / NEWS 1998"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní