Firehouse - Hold Your Fire (1992) (Japan Remastered Edition 2008)

hudební novinky 2008 / music news 2008
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Okt 2020, 09:08

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1992 (Japan Remastered Edition 2008)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 210 mb

Bio:

FireHouse is an American hard rock band formed in Charlotte, North Carolina, in 1989.The band reached stardom during the early 1990s with hit singles like "Reach For The Sky" and "All She Wrote", as well as their signature power ballads "I Live My Life for You", "Love of a Lifetime", "When I Look Into Your Eyes" and "Don't Treat Me Bad". At the 1992 American Music Awards, FireHouse won the award for Favorite Heavy Metal/Hard Rock New Artist. They were chosen over Nirvana and Alice in Chains.As the 1990s progressed, the band remained very popular in Asia, mainly in countries like Japan, Thailand, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, and Singapore. They also maintained popularity in South America and Europe.FireHouse continued to release new material throughout the late 1990s and into the early 2000s, most of which has successfully charted in Japan. The band has also continued to tour internationally as of 2007, having participated twice in the annual Rock Never Stops Tour with other bands of the 1980s. FireHouse is estimated to have sold over 7 million albums worldwide since their debut.Originally composed of vocalist C. J. Snare, guitarist Bill Leverty, drummer Michael Foster, and bassist Perry Richardson, the band has maintained its original members with the exception of Richardson, who departed in 2000. Richardson was replaced three times before current bassist Allen McKenzie was given the position in 2004.

Album:

And here's the last of the first three FIREHOUSE albums remastered in its last Japanese Edition including bonus tracks, the band's second effort "Hold Your Fire".FireHouse's "Hold Your Fire" sports *The Sound* that defined the Melodic Hard Rock genre between 1990-92. And coupled with truly awesome songs.Again produced by master David Prater, the sophomore release from the North Carolina band has an overall heavier sound than the band's debut, although it still retains the melody and hooks of their sound.In fact, there's not such heaviness, but more edgy guitars. Around the time, acts such as Damn Yankees, Aerosmith or soon Hardline added this characteristic to their Melodic Hard Rock recipe, and FireHouse embraced it for "Hold Your Fire".The hooks are even bigger than before, and you have absolute belters here such as title track 'Hold Your Fire' (my favorite) where the band skillfully combine strong guitar riffs mixing distorted & clean tones with acoustics resulting in a terrific aural experience.I also love the stratospheric 'Reach For The Sky' and its killer chorus, then the harder edge on the guitars can be heard on the excellent 'Rock You Tonight', 'Mama Didn't Raise No Fool', and 'You're Too Bad'.I really like as well the hairy melodic rocker 'Sleeping With You', the elaborated midtempo 'Hold The Dream' and the #3 chart-topping power ballad 'When I Look Into Your Eyes'.This Japanese remastered edition includes two juicy bonus tracks: 'Shake & Tumble' and 'Don't Treat Me Bad' from the first album both recorded live in Lafayette at the Cajun Dome 1991. It seems FireHouse was 'on fire' that night. Great versions captured very raw.None Melodic Hard Rock collection is complete without FireHouse's "Hold Your Fire", and this Japanese remastered edition is the one to treasure. It sounds awe-so-me.I love this album.

Line-Up:

C.J. Snare - lead & backing vocals, keyboards
Bill Leverty - guitars, backing vocals
Perry Richardson - bass, backing vocals
Michael Foster - drums, percussion

Tracklist:

01. Reach for the Sky
02. Rock You Tonight
03. Sleeping with You
04. You're Too Bad
05. When I Look Into Your Eyes
06. Get in Touch
07. Hold Your Fire
08. The Meaning of Love
09. Talk of the Town
10. Life in the Real World
11. Mama Didn't Raise no Fool
12. Hold the Dream
13. Shake & Tumble (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)
14. Don't Treat Me Bad (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Reach For The Sky" (Official Video)
+ Video "Sleeping With You" (Official Video)

+ Video "When I Look Into Your Eyes" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2008 / NEWS 2008"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní