Helter Skelter - Welcome To The World Of Helter Skelter (1988) (Metronome Records Edition 2008)

hudební novinky 2008 / music news 2008
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Helter Skelter - Welcome To The World Of Helter Skelter (1988) (Metronome Records Edition 2008)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Apr 2020, 11:00

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1988 (Metronome Records Edition 2008)
Style : Pop Glam Metal , Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 164 mb

Bio:

Helter Skelter was a German glam band formed from the ashes of Vamp who were from Munich. German hair metal band from the late 1980s. Released one album (Welcome to the World of Helter Skelter, 1988) and one single. Video for single ‘Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde‘.

Album:

They should be involved on the vamp album „The Rich Don´t Rock“ who was released in 1989, I have it but i can say that they definitely don´t have anything to do with them…..Insider know Helter Skelter for sure. They just realeased the album „Welcome To The World Of Helter Skelter“ in 1988. Much whirls around them was not, you knew them as a „Party-Glamband“ from munich and like a breath in the wind were they fast ageain disappeared by the projection surface. The quartett Chris Strobl (gesang), Cassy Kissler (gitarre), Helmut Zeiler (bass) and Fredl Zech (schlagzeug) were probably more inspired by Mötley Crue than the Beatles. The most people saw them as joke figure. Like we are used from glamer had they extremely droll gear, excessively make up and hair-spray like it was usual in the end of the 80s. Their music sounds playful, quite young and still a little wobbly on the legs. But they were actually established on various parties. The most known song should be „Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde“ called after the movie classic. Great rhythm guitar with electrifying bass and drum beats paired with the unusual, a little hesitant way of singing of Chris Strobls. At this time a really hit song and still announced today! What is also quite interesting that no song sounds the same. Every song has its peculiarities and just therefore make the album so interesting. I also would like to say here that it is surely not everyone's taste. I like anyway the songs „What Are You Doing After The Show“, „Too Young To Rock“, „Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde“ and „Lady Of Secrets“. Maybe nothing to have but i bought it just of the song „Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde“ and some would sure they that i am crazy to buy it for 50 euros. If you have the chance to get it for lesser money just listen it and think about it yourself. I thought it was worth for that money!

Line-Up:

Chris – Vocals
Cassy – Guitar
Ricky – Bass
Fredl – Drums

another members on album:

Michael Voss – Additional Vocals & Guitars (Mad Max and many more)
Armin Sabol – Additional Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Holterdipolter/What Are You Doing After The Show?
02. Too Young To Rock
03. Midnight Rendezvous
04. Mad About Girls
05. Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde
06. Rock All Night
07. Lady Of Secrets
08. Innocent Girls
09. Breakaway
10. Nemo (Unreleased Demo Track) (Bonus Track)
11. Let’s Get Mad (Unreleased Demo Track) (Bonus Track)
12. Teenage Revolution (Unreleased Demo Track) (Bonus Track)
13. Alien is Back Again (Unreleased Demo Track) (Bonus Track)
14. Groovy Eyes (Unreleased Demo Track) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2008 / NEWS 2008"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných