Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 134 mb

Info:

The band norwegian band WildSide started out in late 2005. Formed by drummer Ronny Arntzen and ex-Pagan’s Mind guitarist Thorstein Aaby. To complete the line-up, vocalist Paul Martin and bassplayer Johnny Myren was hired. Myren did not stay in the band for long, and in came a much more competent bassist, Stian Stensrud.In the begining the band was mainly playing cover tunes, but a couple of original tracks also surfaced. Early 2007 a two track demo featuring Nite Show and Calling Past was recorded. Shortly thereafter Aaby’s health got worse, so the band decided to get a stand-in guitarist. Tom Grana, and old friend of Stensrud joined the ranks. This worked out really well, so the plan was to go for a twin guitar attack when Aaby got back. Unfortunally that never happend, cause on july 24th 2007 Thorstein Aaby died of cancer.In november of 2007 the band entered Ronny Le Tekrö’s(TNT’s legendary guitarist) Studio Studio to record their debut album, Indication. But some problems followed, and the album wasn’t released until october of 2008, then only in Scandinavia.Enter 2009 and things looked promising for the band; WildSide recruited a second guitarist, the highly skilled youngster Jon Aarseth, adding an extra dimension to both studio and live preformances of the band. But shortly after singer Paul Martin decided to quit due to personal reasons. But WildSide turned the change into somthing good, and in came the entuhsiastic Joachim Berntsen, with a voice that suited the band very well.After some very well recieved gigs the band went into the studio again their second album, Speed Devil. This time in Klyve Lydstudio in Skien, Norway. The production was done by the band themselves, while the mixing was done by King Diamond guitarist Andy LaRoque at his Sonic Train Studios in Sweden. Speed Devil marked a huge step in the right direction, and is scheduled for release in May 2010. So watch out, folks!

Album:

Norwegian rockers Wild Side are back with a new guitarist, singer, and a CD that is sure to please fans of 80’s era hard rock. After a bizarre but short intro “Paranoia Circus” the band blasts into the hard rockin’ “Live Forever”. On “Live Forever” I immediately noticed the similarities in style between singer Joachim Berntsen and Motley Crue front man Vince Neil. Wild Side’s music is slightly heavier than modern-day Motley Crue, but Bernsten sounds as if he could be Vince’s little brother. His vocals are THAT similar.The guitar duo of Jon Aarseth & Tom Grana impressed me immediately. The solos on this song have to be heard to be believed. Aarseth’s playing reminds me of a young George Lynch. Very cool! The opening whine of the guitars on on “Mine Tonight” reminds me a lot of early Stryper. This is a mid tempo number that is greatly enhanced by the excellent guitar work. This easily could have been an old Motley Crue track. I love it! These aren’t the only stand out tunes either. “Need To Deliver”, “Wild One”, “Eagle” and the title track “Speed Devil” all rock hard! Wild Side slows the pace down a little bit with the mid tempo song “Devil in Disguise”. This song shows me that the band can slow it down and still sound great without falling into that dreadful power ballad trap. Without surprise, a ballad does turn up later with the song “Love For You”. It is a surprisingly good song, with some good acoustic guitar work. I imagine that this song has to make folks break out the Zippo lighters during Wild Side’s live set. Overall, I enjoyed Wild Side’s Speed Devil quite a bit, and believe it or not, I liked it better than Vince Neil’s latest affair, Tattoos & Tequila. Wild Side’s sound might not be completely original, but at least they are cranking out cool new hard rock and keeping the best era of rock alive and well! The guitar playing on this disc is excellent, and I bet fans of classic hard rock are going to love this. I know I did! For more information on Wild Side, check out the band’s myspace page. You can find Wild Side’s Speed Devil for sale at this link. Check it out!

Line-Up:

Joachim Berntsen – Vocals
Jon Aarseth – Guitars
Tom Grana – Guitars
Stian Stensrud – Bass
Ronnia Arntzen – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Paranoia Circus
02. Live Forever
03. Mine Tonight
04. Play With Me
05. Need to Deliver
06. Wild One
07. Eagle
08. Wont Let Go
09. Devil In Disguise
10. I Will Always Be Me
11. Love For You
12. Speed Devil

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2010 / NEWS 2010"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní