Shylock - Rock Buster (Japan Edition) (2010)

hudební novinky 2010 / music news 2010
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Jan 2021, 19:30

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2010 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 174 mb

Bio:

Shylock is a warrantor for catchy hard rock songs with sing along choruses and also became a top part of the German Hard Rock league.The two masterminds behind Shylock, Matthias Schenk (voc.) and Johannes Amrhein (git.), have been working together for more than two decades. With their band mates Achim Thiergärtner (dr.) and Bernhard Schwingenstein (b.) they continue to follow their roots and show us again their strengths on album number six which is entitled “Walking Tall”. They deliver what they can do best: catchy and up-to-date Hardrock in the year 2013.Shylock started as a highly anticipated newcomer (German Rock Hard ‘Unerhört’ band) and established themselves quickly as well known live rock act. In the past Shylock have toured and played numerous shows together with bands like Bonfire, Gotthard, Adler’s Appetite, Roger Chapman, Shakra, Right Said Fred, U.D.O., Primal Fear and more. They went on the road in Germany, Switzerland and Spain.Certainly, one of the biggest highlights for the band was their TV performance in advance to the farewell-game of world known soccer player Thomas Hässler the year 2005 at the RheinEnergieStadion in Cologne. Shylock performed their song “Farewell” in front of 20.000 people. This show was broadcasted in Germany on TV (DSF).The four-piece has released five full-length albums so far: Shylock, Pyronized, Welcome To Illusion, Devotion & RockBuster. Although they did have to take a break from playing live due to the family duties – Matthias Schenk and Johannes Amrhein have been working hard on the new release “Walking Tall”.The new album starts off where “RockBuster” ended and songs like “Walking Tall”, “Rock DNA”, “I Can’t Wait Now”, “Anything” and “Away From Here” etc. show the band’s strength at the best.

Album:

I knew SHYLOCK was born for greatness. We reviewed their "Welcome to Illusion" back in 2004 and that received 4.5 stars and then "Devotion" in 2007 and it got 4 stars, but it’s been a couple years now and the new SHYLOCK album "RockBuster" is about to hit the airwaves.What can we expect? Well Matthias Schenk (lead vocals) has always been a favorite of mine and the seductive guitar playing of Johannes Amrhein is outstanding but can the new release measure up to past work? I really think so and I hope the melodic rock world will take notice of "RockBuster" as it is outstanding.My first couple spins of the disc it seemed just pretty good. The songs were well written and they had great catchy choruses but by the fourth spin I was singing along! Let’s break down some of the tracks starting with the opening tune, "Damn Good". I promise from the first note you will get images of BONFIRE meets BON JOVI. SHYLOCK is an unbelievable band that captures your senses with killer hooks and AOR vibes flowing through every track. The soaring guitar by Johannes matches any melodic rock guitar god. You really get the total package and the opening track just explodes. With track two, "Dawn", it gets a little heavier but the vocal prowess of Matthias snatches you back to reality showing these guys need to be heard on the big stage. Not only does SHYLOCK deliver the goods but at points they also push the levels of rock to new limits and can also be considered as melodic masters.You might think certain songs don’t have longevity but just check out SHYLOCK’s cover of TIMEX SOCIAL CLUB’s "Rumours"… just amazing!!!"Sunshine vs. Rain" brings a sensitive side with this great ballad by the band and the phenomenal vocals of Matthias put him in the elite status with fellow countrymen like Germany’s Claus Lessmann (BONFIRE) and Michael Voss (MAD MAX,CASANOVA). Don’t think for a minute SHYLOCK just writes power ballads and AOR tunes, check out "Just For U" and now you know these boys can kick it in to high gear too… raw power on this one.You gotta figure you would never hear the kind of guitar work these days you heard on classic melodic releases but Johannes is just outstanding and never disappoints, not only do you get clean smooth riffs but this guy soars, slamming the strings like you never heard!I love the next track called "Strong". Have a couple glasses of wine, lay back and enjoy. It will blow your mind, and just figure we haven’t gotten to my favorite track on the album yet… DAMN!!!You gotta check out "Moment", this might be my favorite track. This would be playing on every rock station in the US if it got the right support. Just a great tune!!!! Come on sing along…Even the last two songs "We Are" and "Wrong Planet" would be a featured single on other artists’ releases. If you’re looking for an outstanding release without filler then this is it.This is our first 5 star review of 2010 and I recommend melodic music fans pick this one up!

Line Up:

Matthias Schenk - Vocals, Acoustic Guitar
Johannes Amrhein - Lead And Rhythm Guitars
Michael "Nudge" Bayer - Lead And Rhythm Guitars
Achim Thiergartner - Drums

Additional Musicians on RockBuster:

Ondrej Hurbanic - 2nd half of the outro guitar solo on "Wrong Planet", All Keyboards
Johannes Amrhein - All Bass Tracks

Tracklist:

01. Damn Good
02. Dawn
03. Rumours
04. Sunshine vs. Rain
05. Just for U
06. Much
07. Rose of Cairo
08. Strong
09. Somebody Else
10. The Moment
11. We Are
12. Wrong Planet
13. Hey U (Bonus Track)
14. When The Road Is Getting Rough (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2010 / NEWS 2010"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní