Redrum (USA)

Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Groove Metal.....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Redrum (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Júl 2014, 12:52

Redrum - Power Corrupts (1989) (Evil Legend Records Reissue 2007)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1989 (Evil Legend Records Reissue 2007)
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 154 mb

Info:

Sacramento's Redrum kicks off their thrashing debut in 1989 with Power Corrupts, a politically charged, riff based album with some kickass vocals. Evil Legend Records pick up these boys with their early work and straight from the get go we are present with this nice slab of thrash. It's hard to pick off a straightforward and most prominent influence here, it's all there really; everything from Metallica to Megadeth to Heathen and Exodus. Riffing insanity like Vio-lence and Exodus straight up with the melodies of Metallica. This is my kind of fucking thrash!Right off the bat with a nice and catchy opener, Frontline shows you Redrum is here and there's no fuckin' with 'em. Each song continues to show you Redrum doesn't fuck around and leading up to Commando with some wicked and pummeling riffs that lead you to headbang and a great vocal performance. The title track shows an even better vocal display with some sweet falsettos and awesome background shouts, these guys nailed it! The lead work is spectacular, amazingly showing a versatile delivery of melodic and somewhat technical forays into the thrash territory of speedy shredding. I'm instantly reminded of Exodus and Heathen here, heaps of melody thrown in make for some kickass thrashin'! Power Corrupts has a nice combination of influence within the American titans, with a rhythm section somewhat similar to Testament at times, easily shown on P.T.L., a fun riff-o-rama and the killer vocals.This is a fairly short debut, but is straight to the point and showing you what thrash fucking metal really is. The musicianship is top notch, straight from the middle of nowhere these boys have come and struck gold, they're still active too! Who knows, maybe they'll pull a Heathen and release a new album soon kicking the Unearth-poser ass! I highly suggest you take the time to find this album if you are at all interested in melodic and Bay Area style thrash, this is killer and highly memorable with plenty of catchy choruses and awesome riffing, if you're a thrasher you will enjoy this album, I can't exactly find too much wrong with this, Redrum will probably never break into a huge popularity surge (obviously they never did) but this is seriously some kick ass music with few drawbacks. I'd like to see more falsettos and some more lead work like found on the title track, either way Redrum's debut should not be missed.

Line-Up:

Jeff Reyna Bass
Michael V. Parisi Drums - See also: ex-Borg-9, ex-Defamator, ex-Feint Tocsin
Vonni Groccia Guitars
Bobby Whitright Guitars
Carlos Yniguez Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Greenhouse
02. Evil's End
03. Power Corrupts
04. Frontline
05. Smear
06. Commando
07. P.T.L.
08. Disarm and Survive
09. World War III / Aftermath
10. M.I.A.
11. Into the Ovens
12. Random Violence

Bonus Tracks:

El Dorado Saloon, August 2, 1987:

13. Come To Me
14. Death in Disneyland
15. Bloody Mary
16. Blood Suckin' Freaks

Oasis Ballroom December 29, 1985:

17. Sick Pleasures
18. Deadly Blessings
19. Fear No Evil

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "THRASH Metal, SPEED Metal, GROOVE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 36 neregistrovaných