Amken (GRE)

Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Groove Metal.....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Amken (GRE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Okt 2021, 09:32

Amken - Theater Of The Absurd (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 111 mb

Bio:

Blood-pumping Bay Area Thrash combined with those notorius in-your-face Teutonic influences are few of the things that craft the Greek quartet's unique style, gaining praise once again through their first full-length album, "Theater of the Absurd" (No Remorse Records, 2017).With numerous live shows around Greece and abroad, AMKEN has shared the stage with bands like SODOM (DE), SUICIDAL ANGELS (GR), SIX FEET UNDER (US), NERVOSA (BR), SKELETONWITCH (US) and SKULL FIST (CA), following their debut EP "Adrenaline Shot" (2014) which was re-released as a split with Peruvian thrashers MAZE OF TERROR (EBM Records, 2015). Their biggest festival feature to date has been Schoolwave 2015 with a cheering crowd of over 1000 people.AMKEN was formed in September 2011 in Athens, Greece.

Album:

Many countries have become with certain kinds of metal over the years. For example, Norway has black metal and Finland gets death metal it would seem. However, what about thrash? I used to think that Brazil would claim to have the best thrash bands, but recently I’ve come to the realization that (in my experience) Greece tends to be the best place for solid thrash. Suicidal Angels is an easy pick, and Amken is a close second that has only just started down their glorious path of destruction.Previously, all we’ve heard from Amken is their debut EP that they put out back towards the end of 2014 with “Adrenaline Shot”. After that, not much to be heard of until just now. These Greeks have finally finished putting together their upcoming first full-length record, “Theater of the Absurd”, and it’s everything you could ever ask for from a piece of thrash. We’re presented with eight tracks of blistering thrash mixed with that glorious underground band feel that is just so raw and so unrefined that if you’re a constant purveyor of the global underground scene such as myself then you’ll feel right at home with “Theater of the Absurd”. Amken have by no means hit the nail right on the head or made the perfect thrash album by any means, but fuck me sideways if this record doesn’t fucking shred! It’s got the speed that’s essential for the genre, the insanity that makes for this truly chaotic feel, and both rhythms and melodies that really bring “Theater of the Absurd” together in a way that is nigh on irresistible. This is just the kind of thing that I needed in my own personal thrash drought, as I’ve been hard pressed to find another good thrash record to get my fill of, and I can happily that Amken brought the power, the hyperactivity, and madness that I needed to immerse myself in.As mentioned, I’m one who’s constantly going through the underground and trying to find what hidden talent can be heard, and then proceed to spread it through typing words for you people. Amken is easily a greatly hidden talent that has yet to be discovered by the rest of the world, and it’s something that’s simply waiting to happen. “Theater of the Absurd” is the type of shit that has an eternal mosh pit going on as it’s playing, and the kind of thing that will surely propel Amken to the forefront of the Greek thrash scene as they’ve clearly got loads of talent to throw around.

Line-Up:

Vanias A. - Vocals, Guitars
Giannis K. - Guitars
Vasilis Chytiris - Bass
Sokratis M. - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Shattered Sanity 05:11
02. Theater of the Absurd 04:39
03. D.A.P. 03:32
04. Obedient Dogs 05:02
05. Wired 03:48
06. Soul's Crypt 04:53
07. Sacred Machine 05:45
08. Addicted to Green 03:56

+ Video "Shattered Sanity" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "THRASH Metal, SPEED Metal, GROOVE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných