Angelus Apatrida (SPA)

Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Groove Metal.....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Angelus Apatrida (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Aug 2021, 12:53

Angelus Apatrida - Hidden Evolution (Special Digipak Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 186 mb

Bio:

Angelus Apatrida is a thrash metal band formed in 2000 in Albacete, Spain.Angelus Apatrida was formed with a music style very different from what is played today. At the beginning it was a classic heavy metal music / power metal band. Two demos were recorded in this period: Lost in the Realms of Orchinodaemon (2001) and Unknown Human Being (2003). The last one was a change for the band and was recorded with a new style that led Angelus Apatrida to a post-thrash metal style.With those demos the band started to play live shows supporting other bands like Saratoga and its popularity soon increased. It won a competition of bands and signed its first contract with the label Red Dragon and recorded the song "Danza de la Muerte" for a tribute album for the Spanish classic heavy metal band called Panzer.The contract with Red Dragon Records was for three albums. The band recorded the first one, called Evil Unleashed in the Korsakov studios in Madrid during the summer of 2004 produced by Kosta Vázquez but it was never released due to problems with the label. Eventually, the band decided to break the contract with Red Dragon and to re-record the album one year later.Produced by Daniel Cardoso, their fifth studio album, Hidden Evolution, is set to release Jan. 27th 2015. Lead singer, Guillermo Izquierdo commented that he believes that the album is the band's most technical, and the perfect presentation of Angelus Apatrida. The artwork for Hidden Evolution was handled by Gyula Havancsák / Hjules.com, who has also created album sleeves for bands such as Annihilator, Destruction, Stratovarius, Grave Digger and Nightingale..

Album:

Spain's thrash royalty Angelus Apatrida come back with a blast on 'Hidden Evolution,' the band's fifth full-length album!

Line-Up:

Víctor Valera - Bass (2000), Drums, Vocals (backing) (2002-present) - See also: Nexus 6 (live)
José J. Izquierdo - Bass (2000-present) - See also: Nexus 6 (live)
Guillermo Izquierdo "Polako" - Guitars (2000-present), Vocals (2001-present) - See also: Nexus 6 (live), ex-Spitfire
David G. Álvarez - Guitars (2000-present)

Tracklist:

01. Immortal 05:15
02. First World of Terror 05:01
03. Architects 04:24
04. Tug of War 06:09
05. Serpents on Parade 03:11
06. Wanderers Forever 04:26
07. End Man 05:29
08. Speed of Light 04:22
09. I Owe You Nothing 05:18
10. Hidden Evolution 09:00
11. Highway Star (Deep Purple Cover) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Angelus Apatrida (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Aug 2021, 12:53

Angelus Apatrida - Cabaret De La Guillotine (Special Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Special Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Angelus Apatrida is a thrash metal band formed in 2000 in Albacete, Spain.Angelus Apatrida was formed with a music style very different from what is played today. At the beginning it was a classic heavy metal music / power metal band. Two demos were recorded in this period: Lost in the Realms of Orchinodaemon (2001) and Unknown Human Being (2003). The last one was a change for the band and was recorded with a new style that led Angelus Apatrida to a post-thrash metal style.With those demos the band started to play live shows supporting other bands like Saratoga and its popularity soon increased. It won a competition of bands and signed its first contract with the label Red Dragon and recorded the song "Danza de la Muerte" for a tribute album for the Spanish classic heavy metal band called Panzer.The contract with Red Dragon Records was for three albums. The band recorded the first one, called Evil Unleashed in the Korsakov studios in Madrid during the summer of 2004 produced by Kosta Vázquez but it was never released due to problems with the label. Eventually, the band decided to break the contract with Red Dragon and to re-record the album one year later.Produced by Daniel Cardoso, their fifth studio album, Hidden Evolution, is set to release Jan. 27th 2015. Lead singer, Guillermo Izquierdo commented that he believes that the album is the band's most technical, and the perfect presentation of Angelus Apatrida. The artwork for Hidden Evolution was handled by Gyula Havancsák / Hjules.com, who has also created album sleeves for bands such as Annihilator, Destruction, Stratovarius, Grave Digger and Nightingale..

Album:

To my knowledge, Angelus Apatrida is one of the stalwarts of this new wave of thrash metal bands we are experiencing since the mid 2000’s. The Spanish four-piece can already be considered veterans of the scene and definitely managed to break some skulls with their Bay Area-style of playing in the likes of Testament and Death Angel, but not without some elements of their own.The sixth full length album by the Albacete natives, ‘Cabaret de la Guillotine’, is yet another good entry in their discography, but will yet bring out feelings of being derivative, as it is with a good portion of today’s thrash metal, anyway. “Sharpen the Guillotine” is a killer start to the record, as it pumps the blood and has both aggressiveness and melody in the same proportion. The virtuous beginning paves the way to a powerhouse first verse, which then turns into one of Angelus’ best songs yet with an awesome and catchy chorus; definitely the best track here.From then on, the album cools off a bit and stays in the same temperature until the semi-ballad in the final part of the record, but can’t quite match the quality of the opener song. The duo “Betrayed” and “Ministry of God” float between moments of sheer thrash metal assault and uninspired riffs and melodies, but both manage to get the job done in one way or the other. Guillermo Izquierdo’s vocals range from harsh screams to calmer lines and the kitchen provided by Victor Valera (drums) and José Izquierdo (bass) glue everything else properly, but while everyone does their job really well, the tracks never reach a peak, per se.“The Hum”, another good one, is extremely satisfying to hear and provides a great adrenaline injection to the experience, but its chorus reminded me too much of Testament’s “Disciples of the Watch”, which I can’t grasp if it’s a homage of just uninspired copycat songwriting; the Testament feelings continue in the decent “The Witching Hour”, when even Guillermos’ voice sounds like Chuck Billy at times. Nevertheless, these dudes are highly proficient in what they do so the overall experience is great.The heterogeneous nature of the album is something that caught my eye, and I understand the need to do so, even if thrash metal is best served favoring consistency over experimentation. Heavier and faster bits like in “Downfall of the Nation”, the classic ‘rebel thrash anthem’ in “One of Us” and the chaotic closer “Martyrs of Chicago” are more than welcomed and will please purist thrashers, while the melodic approach seen in “The Die is Cast” – which has some ‘Megadeth-esque’ moments, especially in the chorus – and “Farewell” can appeal to the more modern listener.Amidst the 52-minute chaos are some fillers, like the aforementioned “Downfall of the Nation”, “The Die is Cast” and the mediocre semi-ballad “Farewell”. This made me wonder on why do a 50+ minute thrash metal album, giving that the sense of urgency and the non-stop atmosphere of the genre show that the most digestible experiences go against that. This was something I was expecting, though, because Angelus’ past works range from 40 to 50+ minutes of length, but when you have at least three filler tracks, it almost becomes too much to bear.All in all, ‘Cabaret de la Guillotine’ is yet another good album by the experienced Spanish quartet, with some inconsistencies along the way. Much like its predecessors ‘Hidden Evolution’ (2015) and ‘The Call’ (2012), the record uses and abuses of elements from the band’s heroes – especially the Bay-Area ones – but this doesn’t mean that they fail to achieve a sound of their own. This will not make you see thrash metal in a different way nor will reinvent the genre, but it’s decent enough to be worthy of a listen.

Line-Up:

Víctor Valera Bass (2000), Drums, Vocals (backing) (2002-present) - See also: Nexus 6 (live)
José J. Izquierdo Bass (2000-present) - See also: Nexus 6 (live)
Guillermo Izquierdo "Polako" Guitars (2000-present), Vocals (2001-present) - See also: Nexus 6, ex-Spitfire
David G. Álvarez Guitars (2000-present) - See also: Eye Cluster

Tracklist:

01. Sharpen The Guillotine
02. Betrayed
03. Ministry Of God
04. The Hum
05. Downfall Of The Nation
06. One Of Us
07. The Die Is Cast
08. Witching Hour
09. Farewell
10. Martyrs Of Chicago

+ Video "Downfall Of The Nation" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Aug 2021, 12:54

Angelus Apatrida - Angelus Apatrida (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021

Bio:

Album:

Spain’s leading Thrash Metal band ANGELUS APATRIDA returns with their 7th, self-titled album. The 10 songs on “Angelus Apatrida” sound more determined, versatile and ferocious than ever before, on the verge of the group’s 20th anniversary of existence. “Angelus Apatrida” ("/ˈan-je-lus - a-ˈpa-tri-da/") was mixed and mastered by Zeuss (Rob Zombie, Overkill, Hatebreed, Municipal Waste, Shadows Fall), once again comes with artwork by Gyula Havancsák (Annihilator, Destruction, Stratovarius).It makes me feel really old when a band, born in the early noughties is celebrating its 20th anniversary. I mean, damnit, I was in my 20s when Spanish thrash metal band Angelus Apatrida were formed in 2001. Over the course of the last two decades, the Albacete-based quartet have released six full-length albums, with this self-titled affair, their seventh overall. It is fair to say that, despite finding themselves on the Century Media roster, they have failed to fully break into the highest echelons of their chosen genre, but maybe ‘Angelus Apatrida’ will do the business?I don’t know if it’s because of my recently rediscovered love of thrash, or if I’m just in a bad mood due to illness or lockdown v3 fatigue. Either way, I’m finding the abrasive, violent, and aggressive thrash attack of this album to be right up my alley at the current time.From minute one, these four Spaniards go for the jugular. They are angry, they are revved-up, and they deliver a little over 45 minutes of intense thrash metal, full of speed, power, attitude, groove and riffs galore. There’s a certain amount of nostalgia at play, as Angelus Apatrida are clearly inspired by the first wave of US thrash from the 80s and 90s. However, the ten tracks on this self-titled affair also sound fresh, invigorating, and a perfect fit for 2021. Maybe it’s the fact that the world is quickly turning into a dystopian nightmare before our very eyes, but the venom and hunger with which these songs are delivered cannot be understated or overlooked. As far as this band are concerned, two decades in the metal world have not softened them one little bit.I may be hearing things, but I hear an echo or two of Pantera at their most extreme within the Angelus Apatrida sound. Vocalist Guillermo Izquierdo has a hint or two of Phil Anselmo about him, such as within ‘Empire Of Shame’ as one example. That said, I also hear a hint of a number of other prominent thrash vocalists in his caustic, gruff delivery and tone too. Then there’s the groove, which is brilliantly placed and expertly executed, once again raising a ghost or two of Pantera in the process. I’ll leave you to tell me if I’m way off the mark there though.The album also benefits from a killer production that affords every instrument the clarity and separation to be heard, whilst providing a meatiness and power to make sure that each of the musicians brings something to the fight. Naturally the guitars of Guillermo Izquierdo and David G. Álvarez sound amazing, but for me, it’s the drum sound of Víctor Valera that further elevates this record in my eyes. Every hit is crystal clear and when he indulges in a roll or fill, they burst through with the authority and strength that you want. Even the commanding bass rumble of José J. Izquierdo is audible within the impressive mix.On to the songs themselves and ‘We Stand Alone’ is a blistering track, and one of my stand-outs. It kicks off at breakneck speed and barely lets up for over four minutes of insane thrashing. However, the song is also laced with some of the most immediate melodies on the record, not to mention some delicious lead guitar solo histrionics for good measure.Other great tracks include the incendiary opener, ‘Indoctrinate’. It channels the spirit of the thrash of yesteryear with ‘gang’ vocals in the chorus, but it’s the riffing and the intensity that grabs my attention straight away. Then there are the chunky grooves, especially in the really cool mid-paced closing stages, as well as the lead breaks that add another dimension to the song, a belting statement of intent all round.Barely giving themselves or the listener time to draw breath, the quartet launch into ‘Bleed The Crown’, easily one of the most instantly catchy and immediate cuts on the self-titled record. The Pantera references lurk within the hulking beast that’s ‘Rise Or Fall’, another groove-heavy monster of a track that underlines the strength of the Izquierdo/Valera rhythm section, whilst cleverly increasing the pace towards the end.I’m also a fan of the surreptitiously darker, moodier ‘Childhood’s End’. It may have all the same Angelus Apatrida traits, but there’s an extra edge to the more melodic, descanting chorus, and to the guitar playing at points.If I have any kind of criticism to dispense, it’d be that I’d perhaps like a touch more variety across the album. Angelus Apatrida are very good at what they do, but maybe, just maybe, a little more variation might be welcome, predominantly in the vocal department. But to be honest, this is almost certainly being harsh on my part because otherwise there really isn’t much about which I can find fault. Ultimately, if you’re a fan of heavy and aggressive thrash that has one foot in the past and the other in the here and now, ‘Angelus Apatrida’ is the album that you need in your collection. With a few other thrash albums due in 2021, Agelus Apatrida have come out swinging, left nothing in their locker and in so doing, have set an impressively high standard for all to follow.

Line-Up:

Víctor Valera - Bass (2000), Drums, Vocals (backing) (2002-present) - See also: Nexus 6 (live)
Guillermo Izquierdo "Polako" - Guitars (2000-present), Vocals (2001-present) - See also: Nexus 6, ex-Spitfire
David G. Álvarez - Guitars (2000-present) - See also: Eye Cluster

Tracklist:

01. Indoctrinate
02. Bleed The Crown
03. The Age Of Disinformation
04. Rise Or Fall
05. Childhood’s End
06. Disposable Liberty
07. We Stand Alone
08. Through The Glass
09. Empire Of Shame
10. Into The Well

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Jan 2022, 13:29

Angelus Apatrida - Angelus Apatrida (Japan Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

Spain’s leading Thrash Metal band ANGELUS APATRIDA returns with their 7th, self-titled album. The 10 songs on “Angelus Apatrida” sound more determined, versatile and ferocious than ever before, on the verge of the group’s 20th anniversary of existence. “Angelus Apatrida” ("/ˈan-je-lus - a-ˈpa-tri-da/") was mixed and mastered by Zeuss (Rob Zombie, Overkill, Hatebreed, Municipal Waste, Shadows Fall), once again comes with artwork by Gyula Havancsák (Annihilator, Destruction, Stratovarius).It makes me feel really old when a band, born in the early noughties is celebrating its 20th anniversary. I mean, damnit, I was in my 20s when Spanish thrash metal band Angelus Apatrida were formed in 2001. Over the course of the last two decades, the Albacete-based quartet have released six full-length albums, with this self-titled affair, their seventh overall. It is fair to say that, despite finding themselves on the Century Media roster, they have failed to fully break into the highest echelons of their chosen genre, but maybe ‘Angelus Apatrida’ will do the business?I don’t know if it’s because of my recently rediscovered love of thrash, or if I’m just in a bad mood due to illness or lockdown v3 fatigue. Either way, I’m finding the abrasive, violent, and aggressive thrash attack of this album to be right up my alley at the current time.From minute one, these four Spaniards go for the jugular. They are angry, they are revved-up, and they deliver a little over 45 minutes of intense thrash metal, full of speed, power, attitude, groove and riffs galore. There’s a certain amount of nostalgia at play, as Angelus Apatrida are clearly inspired by the first wave of US thrash from the 80s and 90s. However, the ten tracks on this self-titled affair also sound fresh, invigorating, and a perfect fit for 2021. Maybe it’s the fact that the world is quickly turning into a dystopian nightmare before our very eyes, but the venom and hunger with which these songs are delivered cannot be understated or overlooked. As far as this band are concerned, two decades in the metal world have not softened them one little bit.I may be hearing things, but I hear an echo or two of Pantera at their most extreme within the Angelus Apatrida sound. Vocalist Guillermo Izquierdo has a hint or two of Phil Anselmo about him, such as within ‘Empire Of Shame’ as one example. That said, I also hear a hint of a number of other prominent thrash vocalists in his caustic, gruff delivery and tone too. Then there’s the groove, which is brilliantly placed and expertly executed, once again raising a ghost or two of Pantera in the process. I’ll leave you to tell me if I’m way off the mark there though.The album also benefits from a killer production that affords every instrument the clarity and separation to be heard, whilst providing a meatiness and power to make sure that each of the musicians brings something to the fight. Naturally the guitars of Guillermo Izquierdo and David G. Álvarez sound amazing, but for me, it’s the drum sound of Víctor Valera that further elevates this record in my eyes. Every hit is crystal clear and when he indulges in a roll or fill, they burst through with the authority and strength that you want. Even the commanding bass rumble of José J. Izquierdo is audible within the impressive mix.On to the songs themselves and ‘We Stand Alone’ is a blistering track, and one of my stand-outs. It kicks off at breakneck speed and barely lets up for over four minutes of insane thrashing. However, the song is also laced with some of the most immediate melodies on the record, not to mention some delicious lead guitar solo histrionics for good measure.Other great tracks include the incendiary opener, ‘Indoctrinate’. It channels the spirit of the thrash of yesteryear with ‘gang’ vocals in the chorus, but it’s the riffing and the intensity that grabs my attention straight away. Then there are the chunky grooves, especially in the really cool mid-paced closing stages, as well as the lead breaks that add another dimension to the song, a belting statement of intent all round.Barely giving themselves or the listener time to draw breath, the quartet launch into ‘Bleed The Crown’, easily one of the most instantly catchy and immediate cuts on the self-titled record. The Pantera references lurk within the hulking beast that’s ‘Rise Or Fall’, another groove-heavy monster of a track that underlines the strength of the Izquierdo/Valera rhythm section, whilst cleverly increasing the pace towards the end.I’m also a fan of the surreptitiously darker, moodier ‘Childhood’s End’. It may have all the same Angelus Apatrida traits, but there’s an extra edge to the more melodic, descanting chorus, and to the guitar playing at points.If I have any kind of criticism to dispense, it’d be that I’d perhaps like a touch more variety across the album. Angelus Apatrida are very good at what they do, but maybe, just maybe, a little more variation might be welcome, predominantly in the vocal department. But to be honest, this is almost certainly being harsh on my part because otherwise there really isn’t much about which I can find fault. Ultimately, if you’re a fan of heavy and aggressive thrash that has one foot in the past and the other in the here and now, ‘Angelus Apatrida’ is the album that you need in your collection. With a few other thrash albums due in 2021, Agelus Apatrida have come out swinging, left nothing in their locker and in so doing, have set an impressively high standard for all to follow.

Line-Up:

Guillermo Izquierdo "Polako" - Guitars (2000-present), Vocals (2001-present) - See also: Nexus 6, ex-Spitfire

Tracklist:

01. Indoctrinate
02. Bleed The Crown
03. The Age Of Disinformation
04. Rise Or Fall
05. Childhood’s End
06. Disposable Liberty
07. We Stand Alone
08. Through The Glass
09. Empire Of Shame
10. Into The Well
11. The Antichrist (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Okt 2023, 06:45

Angelus Apatrida - Aftermath (Limited Edition Slipcase) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Size : 144 mb

Bio:

Album:

Aftermath is undoubtedly the most heartfelt and powerful record in ANGELUS APATRIDA’s illustrious history, but it’s also one of the heaviest and most direct. From the neck-wrecking adrenalin rush of opener Scavenger to the dark might of the closing Vultures And Butterflies, the Spanish quartet’s eighth studio record displays the songwriting muscle and playing prowess of bands like Metallica, Testament and Pantera, while still delivering a huge, jolting dose of ANGELUS APATRIDA’s distinctive trademark attack.With no need to regain momentum, ANGELUS APATRIDA are more ready than most to let rip again in 2023. Aftermath marks a pinnacle in this band’s determined and always fruitful career. It’s a defiant, uplifting and resolutely metal-as-fuck response to an era defined by chaos and fear. It’s the sound of ANGELUS APATRIDA, doing what they do, but bigger, better, louder and with more passion than ever.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Scavenger
02. Cold
03. Snob (feat. Jamey Jasta)
04. Fire Eyes (feat. Pablo García)
05. Rats
06. To Whom It May Concern
07. Gernika
08. I Am Hatred
09. What Kills Us All (feat. Sho-Hai)
10. Vultures And Butterflies (feat. Todd La Torre)
11. Indocrinate (Live in Bilbao 2023) (Bonus Track)
12. Give 'Em War (Live in Barcelona 2023) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "THRASH Metal, SPEED Metal, GROOVE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných