Poltergeist (SWT)

Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Groove Metal.....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Poltergeist (SWT)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Apr 2021, 08:06

Poltergeist - Back To Haunt (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

Founded in 1988 out of the ashes of swiss Speed Metal pioneers CARRION, Poltergeist released two well acclaimed demo tapes and played quite a lot of shows in their home country Switzerland. After one of these shows where they played with HADES and DESPAIR, Robert Kampf (then Leadsinger for DESPAIR and owner of the freshly started label CENTURY MEDIA) decided to offer POLTERGEIST a record contract. They convinced him with their powerful live appearance and their solid craftmanship on their instruments.From 1989 to 1993 they released 3 albums and played shows and tours with bands like DESTRUCTION, KREATOR, SODOM, TANKARD, CORONER, HELLBASTARD, WATCHTOWER, VOI VOD, RUMBLE MILITIA and many more.After the last tour in 1993 with CORONER the band split up and partly transformed in GURD.On New Years Eve 2013, Marek, André and V.O. met and discussed the old times. after listening to their old records and posting a picture on Facebook, lots of people demanded an immediate reunion..sparked by these reactions, Sven Vormann ( an old friend of the band and formerly drummer for Destruction) decided to bring order to the chaos and organized some first rehearsals. Soon it was clear that the old magic was back.And to complete a 20 year old dream, they finally found in Chapser Wanner the right second guitarplayer to bring the haunting guitar mayhem from the records also to the stage!Now 20 years later THE POLTERGEIST IS BACK AND READY TO RUMBLE....

Album:

Metal maniacs, rejoice! The Thrasher returns to present to you; POLTERGEIST, hailing from Swiss grounds – signed via Pure Steel records, and on their long-awaited 20+ year comeback album entitled: “Back To Haunt”.With 3 records behind them since formation of the quintet's existence in 1988: “Depression” (released in 1989), “Behind My Mask” (released in 1991), and “Nothing Lasts Forever” (released in 1993), it was about bloody time to be reunited, right? Yes. You would be right…though I have mixed feelings about quartets who disband and reunite; I can look past it when it's THIS long. After more than 20 years; we are treated with the quartet's latest endeavor: “Back To Haunt”. Now I am not at all too familiar with POLTERGEIST; being a Thrasher myself, I relish new discoveries such as this - and I can tell you with clarity that these guys mean business. Ferocious riffery that confirms the band's genre indefinitely; I am pleased to say that this resurgence was very much necessary, for the band and for Thrash Metal as a whole. It shows the band is ready to rumble and is resurrected with the sole purpose to thrash your noggins!This 4-piece band consists of V.O. Pulver on guitar who delivers some intense riffs that beg one to pound their fists; very much the same with Chasper Wanner, delivering killer riffery of the highest degree, which helps pummel the sound production with ferocity. The powerhouse manage to contribute fine precision with Sven Vormann on drums and Ralf W. Garcia on bass; everyone can be heard, which almost perfectly captures memorability, and so this helps create a rapid atmosphere while uniquely showcasing haunting elements that procreate POLTERGEIST efficiently. With complexity and dexterity, I personally sensed that this band took their time in the creation of “Back To Haunt”, composing with compassion to bring the community their most brutal and deadliest record in their catalogue. 10 intense tracks of thrashing mayhem; edging with an 11th bonus track from the Limited Edition version.Ranging at around an hour long…the titular track “Back To Haunt” thus begins the record; in pleasurable awe I enter into a sound production that literally all Metal bands should take note if you want to gain that merit. Not just sound production; also showcasing musicianship of aptitude skill. “Gone And Forgotten”, “Patterns In The Sky” & “And So It Has Begun” integrate some of the most pummeling beats and riffs that have that exquisite enjoyment to them. Similarly evident is “When The Ships Arrive”, “The Pillars Of Creation” & “Faith Is Gone”, where the lyricism and instrumentation is just fulfilling to the maximum. “Flee From Today”, “Shell Beach” & “Beyond The Realms Of Time”, individually implements an atmospheric balance of supreme fruition while making it the most heaviest record you'll listen to this year. Ending with “A Distant Knowledge” this band surely institutionalized themselves to create something immensely special.As a thrasher myself; it was easy for me to align an agreement with this act; “Back To Haunt” evolves with each listen and can only get better. If you are looking for that unprecedented discovery – look no further; POLTERGEIST will please all fans of Metal, as they should!

Line-Up:

André Grieder - Vocals (1986-1994, 2013-present) - See also: ex-Destruction
V.O. Pulver - Guitars (1986-1994, 2013-present) - See also: Gurd, Panzer, Pulver, ex-Carrion, ex-Messiah (live)
Sven Vormann - Drums (2013-present) - See also: Megora, Raise Hell, ex-Cryonix, ex-Jesus Chrysler Superskunk, ex-The Lie, ex-Abandoned, ex-Destruction
Chasper Wanner - Guitars (2013-present) - See also: Driving Force
Ralf Winzer Garcia - Bass (2016-present) - See also: Requiem, Wolf Counsel, Piranha (live), ex-Curare, ex-Uppercut, Neolithic Regression, Scopeshow, ex-Arise, ex-Bonedust, ex-Tinta Leal, ex-Wildsoar

Tracklist:

01. Back to Haunt 04:51
02. Gone and Forgotten 05:09
03. Patterns in the Sky 04:37
04. And So It Has Begun 04:54
05. When the Ships Arrive 03:29
06. The Pillars of Creation 05:55
07. Faith Is Gone 05:25
08. Flee from Today 05:18
09. Shell Beach 05:58
10. Beyond the Realms of Time 07:01
11. A Distant Knowledge 04:54

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "THRASH Metal, SPEED Metal, GROOVE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných