Raise Hell (SWE)

Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Groove Metal.....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Raise Hell (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Jan 2021, 17:08

Raise Hell - Written In Blood (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 100 mb

Bio:

RAISE HELL (Stockholm, Sweden) was formed in 1996 by Jonas Nilsson(guitars) and Niklas Sjöström (bass) and after about one month Torstein Wickberg (guitar) joined. A couple of different drummers were tried out but no one of them cut the chase. When Dennis Ekdahl came to rehearse with the band they knew that they had found what they were looking for.The group started out under the name IN COLD BLOOD, and it was under that name the first demo, "Nailed", was recorded and led to a record deal with Nuclear Blast.In May 1998 RAISE HELL entered the "Abyss studio" and recorded their first album named "Holy Target". Just before the release the band changed their name to RAISE HELL. The release of "Holy Target" was followed by a European tour (with DISMEMBER, CHILDREN OF BODOM, NIGHT IN GALES and AGATHODAIMON) and also a gig at the massive metal festival Wacken Open Air (Aug of 1998).In August 1999, RAISE HELL entered the studio again to record their second album "Not Dead Yet". This time the studio session took place at Studio Fredman with Anders Fridén (IN FLAMES) as producer. After "Not Dead Yet" was released, the cult band DESTRUCTION heard the album and wanted RAISE HELL to support them for a mini tour. RAISE HELL gladly accepted, and after a cool mini tour with DESTRUCTION, Wacken Open Air stood at the door again (Aug 2000). The festival gig was a success for the band, and was then followed by a European tour (with DESTRUCTION, HYPOCRISY, CREMATORY and KATAKLYSM), and some club-gigs in Sweden.The studio Flat Planet was booked in June 2002, and once again Anders Fridén (IN FLAMES), now with support by Fredrik Reinerdahl, as producers. The album was called "Wicked Is My Game". The release was in October 2002. In late autumn of 2002, RAISE HELL decides to get a new singer, cause Jonas Nilsson wants to concentrate on his guitar playing. They decided to try an old friend of them, called Jimmy Fjällendahl. He had been the singer of a local rock band called Driftaway. After just a few rehearsals, RAISE HELL could hear the capacity that Jimmy had and he almost immediately became a solid member of the band.After three albums on NUCELAR BLAST the cooperation came to an end which was something that both parts were satisfied with. A search for a new label was started and after some more or less good offers RAISE HELL finally decided to sign with BLACK LODGE (Sweden). At this point Torstein realized that he no longer could put his full heart and soul into the band and therefore decided to leave RAISE HELL. There were never any hard feelings and still aren't. The member changes and label change came as a natural break for the band that resulted in that nothing was heard from the band in a couple of years except for a few live gigs.In 2004 just after the signing with Black Lodge Records two demo songs were recorded and they turned out so good that they ended up on a 7” limited vinyl single. In the summer of 2005 the recording of a new album started. This time it took place at Tyroon Production with Jörgen Svensson as Producer. The album was titled "City of the Damned" and released in 2006. The album was followed by a European tour together with NECROPHOBIC and ORIGIN BLOOD.

Album:

In 1999, I came to know a band from Sweden that really astonished me back then. I was in a store, seeing some new CDs that arrived, and one of them was "Holy Target". The cover called my attention, and then I asked to give a listening. Of course I liked it a lot, that vicious and powerful way of playing Thrash Metal with Black Metal lyrics (and influences) was something different that I was expecting. And now, 16 years ago (nine between their last album, "City of the Damned"), I am reviewing their new album, "Written in Blood".Of course I heard something between both albums, so I can say that their musical work now is really mature, with some good melodies more evident than before, a cleaner sound, yet still aggressive (but tearing out their Black Metal influences). And they still have the same energy as before, just being more evident in technical and melodic terms. The speed is present in many moments, but is not their main focus as before. Even an intense and deep introspective feeling is presented in some parts. So, we can say that they evolved a lot throughout the years."Written in Blood"'s sound quality is fine, being clear to their more melodic and melodic Thrash Metal orientated music. A fine work done, I must say, because the sound is clear as their musical arrangements need, but having a very good dose of weight. Having the helping hand of Sven Vormann (former DESTRUCTION member) on drums, the album is very good, with some great songs like "Dr. Death" (with some great guitar riffs and solos, and the song is charming due the contrasts of fast and slow tempos), the abrasive and bitter "Demon Mind" (where some influences from modern Thrash Metal from bands from Gothenburg are presented, along with fine melodies on guitars), the more melodic orientated "A Blackened Resurrection" (very good tempos once more, and a fine interpretation from the vocals, along with technical work on bass and drums), the thundering and fast "We Arise", the intense and ironic "Thank You God", and the solid ball of Thrash Metal called "Final Hour".

Line Up:

Jimmy Fjällendahl - Vocals (2002-present)

Sven Vormann - Drums
See also: Megora, Poltergeist, ex-Cryonix, ex-Jesus Chrysler Superskunk, ex-The Lie, ex-Abandoned, ex-Destruction

Niklas Sjöström - Bass (1997-present)
See also: ex-In Cold Blood

Jonas Nilsson - Guitars (1997-present), Vocals (1997-2002)
See also: ex-In Cold Blood, ex-Mortifer, ex-Sins of Omission

Tracklist:

01. Dr. Death 04:59
02. Six Feet Under 04:53
03. Fallen Domination 05:27
04. Demon Mind 04:50
05. A Blackened Resurrection 04:40
06. The Bell of the Reaper 04:04
07. We Arise 03:43
08. Thank You God 04:22
09. In Cold Blood 03:29
10. Final Hour 06:06

+ Video "Six Feet Under" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "THRASH Metal, SPEED Metal, GROOVE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných