Skeptor (USA)

Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Groove Metal.....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Skeptor (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Feb 2015, 19:03

Skeptor - United We Stand...Together We Fall (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Technical Speed , Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 161 mb

Info:

Skeptor is not just any other thrash metal band; what makes Skeptor is the aggressive attack upon the fans of what they get from these amazing musicians. We put our hearts and soul into our music. Fans that love 80s heavy metal, thrash, death, power, etc. will surely enjoy Skeptor's rough and pounding metal that we bring upon them! With Steven's High Vocals, Jeff and Daniel's Crazy Riffs, Jesse's Overpowering Drums and Andrew's Bass Tone; together that makes up Skeptor!

Album:

There are those metalheads who would say that Thrash Metal is about (primarily) beer, partying, zombies, killer guitar riffs, and politics. Here with the latest installment of political Thrash Metal is SKEPTOR with their debut United We Stand… Together We Fall. This festive quintet from California have their roots firmly in the 80's Speed Metal scene. Some of their influences include TOXIK, ANTHRAX, OVERKILL, KREATOR, and the mighty JUDAS PRIEST.For starters, I'll say that I'm extremely impressed by the structure of each song. The tempo changes, the sudden breaks, and the blistering pace of the music all seem to add emphasis to their political statement. It tells me that this was a well-thought out song construction and it was intended to fill a very specific niche in Thrash Metal. It's as if these guys sat down and decided they would write the craziest, wildest music they could and throw some beyond-insane vocals straight out of the pages of Power or Progressive and NWOBHM. It goes to figure since they describe their genre as Progressive Thrash Metal. Whatever they decided to do, they nailed it.I also want to elaborate a little on the title track. This is a seven-plus minute raging piece of ear candy. They went through with whatever idea that had of making this the premiere song of the album. United We Stand… Together We Fall is a legitimate masterpiece for this band. Any praise they get is well-deserved and it's obvious just from this song alone that they are really, REALLY good at what they have set out to do.SKEPTOR has combined a Thrash Metal platform for their music with a rather technical aspect and it's pretty catchy. The guitar progression of each song is fairly complex and makes for a series of interesting melodies, giving it a great listening value. This album is headlined by Steven Villa's blazing-high vocals that had me looking dumbfounded at what I was hearing, thinking how is this possible, especially just before the three-minute mark on "Sentenced to Death."But it's awesome; combined with the lyrics, they have a message and that is to belt out their statement through the medium of blisteringly cool Metal. The total playing time for the seven song album is only about thirty five minutes and to me, writing each song to be a decent length speaks to me of the quality of the music. Some Thrash Metal bands write songs that are only a minute and a half long and aren't capable of the level of variety heard from bands like SKEPTOR. They are sick of government greed and corruption, and the more you understand how sick their music is, the more they'll bury their message into your ears via this, their first release, United We Stand… Together We Fall!

Line-Up:

Daniel Brown Guitars
Jeff Rodriguez Guitars
Steven Villa Vocals
See also: ex-Omery Rising
Jeffrey Castro Bass (2014-2015)
Chris Flores Drums (2014-2015)

Tracklist:

1. Turn It Off 03:22 instrumental
2. United We Stand... (Together We Fall) 07:35
3. Key to Power 05:27
4. Tyrant 04:26
5. Savage Metal 03:34 instrumental
6. Disciples of the Fourth Branch 04:52
7. Sentenced to Death 05:05

Please my link you can´t spread further and do not upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "THRASH Metal, SPEED Metal, GROOVE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných