Night Ranger - Dawn Patrol (1982) (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2011)

hudební novinky 2011 / music news 2011
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Mar 2021, 18:13

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1982 (Japan Remastered)
Style : Hard FM , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Videos
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Night Ranger is an American rock band from San Francisco that gained popularity during the 1980s with a series of albums and singles.The band's first five albums sold more than 10 million copies worldwide.The quintet is perhaps best known for the power ballad "Sister Christian", which peaked at No. 5 in June 1984.After their success waned in the late 1980s, the band split up in 1989 and its members pursued other musical endeavours including group and solo efforts.Brad Gillis and Kelly Keagy teamed up with bassist Gary Moon and released an album without the other original band members in 1995, but the band soon re-united to release two new albums in the latter half of the decade. Despite the departure of original keyboardist Alan Fitzgerald and guitarist Jeff Watson, the band has continued to tour and remains very popular in Asian countries, especially Japan.WITH OVER 30 YEARS IN THE BUSINESS, AND MORE THAN 17 MILLION ALBUMS SOLD WORLDWIDE, NIGHT RANGER HAS PROVEN THEY CAN STILL “ROCK IN AMERICA”!It all started when five hard-rockin’ kids from the San Francisco Bay Area joined forces in the early 80’s to form Night Ranger. Like no other rock band, Night Ranger both epitomized and transcended the sound and style of that decade.In 1983, Night Ranger earned widespread acclaim with their multi-platinum album Midnight Madness, which included their smash hits "Sister Christian," "When You Close Your Eyes" and the anthemic "(You Can Still) Rock In America.”Over the years, the band’s music has made notable contributions to and been featured in many different areas of media and popular culture. Night Ranger’s songs can be heard in the Rock Band and Guitar Hero video games; Rock of Ages hit Broadway musical and film; the Oscar-nominated film Boogie Nights; FOX’s hit TV Shows American Dad, and Glee; JBL’s “Hear The Truth” campaign; and many more! The band also made a special guest appearance on ABC’s hit reality TV show, Bachelor Pad!Night Ranger, in celebration of their 30th Anniversary, continues their non-stop touring, playing to sold-out crowds around the world, including stops in Europe, Mexico, Canada, Japan and the United States.On October 22nd Night Ranger released a very special CD/DVD package which was recorded live in an intimate acoustic setting, with a select number of fans, at TRI Studios in San Rafael, CA. The result is compelling and exciting live renditions of the band’s classic hits with new, refreshing arrangements; tracks include “(You Can Still) Rock In America”, “Sister Christian”, “Don’t Tell Me You Love Me” and a timeless cover of Don Henley’s “Boys of Summer.” Available in a CD/DVD package, 24 Strings & a Drummer is available now.Night Ranger is proof that powerful songs plus accomplished musicians is the perfect formula for continued success.

Album:

"Dawn Patrol", Night Ranger's debut studio album.The group's origin can be traced to Rubicon, a pop/funk group including bassist Jack Blades, drummer Kelly Keagy and guitarist Brad Gillis. Whe Rubicon disbanded, the 3 started to perform under the name 'Stereo', later adding keyboardist Alan Fitzgerald, a former member of Montrose, in 1980.Fitzgerald soon recommended enlisting a second virtuoso guitarist, so Jeff Watson, who led his own band in Northern California. The seeds were sown for a new Melodic Hard Rock band, initially called simply 'Ranger'.In 1982 the band changed its name to Night Ranger after a country band, The Rangers, claimed a trademark. By this point, they had recorded "Dawn Patrol" for Boardwalk Records. The first issues of the album were printed but the record company destroyed the copies with the band name Ranger on it.After Boardwalk folded, producer Bruce Bird secured Night Ranger a deal with MCA on their Camel subsidiary in 1983."Dawn Patrol" is awesome in many aspects. With this first work Night Ranger were ahead of their time in the Melodic Hard Rock field in terms of arrangements, musicianship and production.The aim was to sound potent and rocking, but at the same time extremely melodic.You have two fantastic lead singers in Jack Blades and drummer Kelly Keagy providing variation, the guitarists are virtuosos but at the service of the song, and drums are thundering and heavy yet very dynamic.One of the most notable 'new thing' in Night Ranger was the use of the keyboards:Fitzgerald was one of the first using digital synths in a Melodic Hard Rock in America. His parping infusions are present on all songs, at places really taken a center role for great effect.Dripping with killer hooks and irresistible choruses "Don't Tell Me You Love Me," "Sing Me Away," and "Young Girl in Love" are simply outstanding songs. Anyone doubting the band's ability to Rock out need only listen to the vicious bursts of "Eddie's Comin' Out Tonight" and "Play Rough"."Dawn Patrol" is pure gold, and this Japanese remaster on SHM-CD sounds incredible.One of the greatest Melodic Hard Rock albums ever made.

Line Up:

Jack Blades - bass, lead vocals
Jeff Watson - guitars
Brad Gillis - guitars
Alan Fitzgerald - keyboards
Kelly Keagy - drums, lead vocals
Mike Beard - effects

Tracklist:

01. Don't Tell Me You Love Me
02. Sing Me Away
03. At Night She Sleeps
04. Call My Name
05. Eddie's Comin' Out Tonight
06. Can't Find Me A Thrill
07. Young Girl In Love
08. Play Rough
09. Penny
10. Night Ranger

+ Video "Don't Tell Me You Love Me" (Live Performance Germany 1985) HQ
+ Video "Sing Me Away" (Official Video) [HQ]

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2011 / NEWS 2011"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných