Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

BulletBoys is an American hard rock group formed in Los Angeles, California, in 1986.The group's original lineup was composed of former Ratt and Kagny and the Dirty Rats guitarist/King Kobra lead vocalist Marq Torien (vocals), former King Kobra guitarist Mick Sweda, Lonnie Vencent (bass) and Jimmy D'Anda (drums, percussion).The group released two successful albums and had a number of singles featured on MTV between 1988 and 1991.From the 90's onward, the group went through numerous lineup changes, with the exception of Torien who remained the only consistent member, which featured musicians such as Steven Adler (ex Guns N' Roses, later of Adler's Appetite) and DJ Ashba (ex Beautiful Creatures, Sixx:A.M. and Guns N' Roses) among others. The original band reunited for one show in December of 2011.To date, the band have released seven studio albums, BulletBoys (1988); Freakshow (1991); Za-Za (1993); Acid Monkey (1995); Sophie (2003); 10c Billionaire (2009), and Rocked and Ripped (2011) as well as the live album Behind the Orange Curtain (2007).BulletBoys were formed in 1987 in Los Angeles, California by former King Kobra members Marq Torien (also formerly of Ratt) on vocals, Mick Sweda on guitar, Lonnie Vencent on bass and Marc Danzeisen on drums.The group were strongly influenced by AC/DC and Van Halen with Torien drawing comparisons to Van Halen singer David Lee Roth. After signing a deal with Warner Bros., the group released their debut album BulletBoys in 1988 with the album peaking at number 34 on the Billboard 200.[6] The group released two singles, a cover of the classic O'Jays tune, "For the Love of Money" (which peaked at number 30 on the Mainstream Rock Chart and number 78 on the Billboard Hot 100) and "Smooth up in Ya" (which peaked at number 23 on the Mainstream Rock Chart and number 71 on the Billboard Hot 100) with both receiving airplay on MTV.They released their second album, Freakshow, in 1991 however the album only peaked at number 69 on the Billboard 200.The single "Hang on St. Christopher," a cover of the Tom Waits song, peaked at number 22 on the Mainstream Rock Chart.The group released their final album with Warner Bros., titled Za-Za, a name suggested by guitarist Anthony Gallo taken from The Godfather Part III character Joey Zasa,in 1993, however it failed to chart, as well as the album's singles, while both Sweda and D'Anda left the group the same year.The group continued and released Acid Monkey in 1995 through Swordholio/Perris Records however they disbanded soon after.

Album:

Rocked and Ripped is a 2011 album by the American band BulletBoys.The bad boys of glamrock are back with a full disc of rippin cover songs including 5 tracks that have not appeared on any other release!Includes rockin versions of songs made famous by Mötley Crüe, Led Zeppelin, Elton John, Bon Jovi, Eddie Money, Styx, Accept and more!It's almost disappointing to report that Rocked & Ripped isn't nearly as bad as I envisioned it would be. Of course it isn't album of the year, or even album of the week, but vocalist Marq Torien himself makes this a sometimes entertaining collection as it isn't exactly what I expected it to be. I don't understand the song selection here though -- usually these cover albums find the artist paying homage to their influences, but the renditions on this album are all over the map. Who expected Torien and whoever is in his band this second to pull off Motley Crue's "Dr.Feelgood"? I certainly didn't, but the BulletBoys sound reinvigorated covering one of their sleazy peers. The same goes for Bon Jovi's "Livin' On A Prayer", which musically is a carbon-copy of the original, but Torien's voice and occasional scream put the BulletBoys stamp on the classic. The biggest surprise however is the cover of Accept's "Balls To The Wall" which I thought would be a total abomination -- and while the distorted 'talking' vocal delivery on the verses leaves a lot to be desired, Torien completely nails the chorus. Styx' "Renegade" is almost identical to the original, as is the Scorpions' "Falling In Love" (with George Lynch shredding away) -- but a job well done on both.Rocked & Ripped does sound like crap at times though as shown on Tom Petty's "Free Fallin'", Giant's "I'll See You In My Dreams", and Mr. Mister's "Broken Wings" (man did that band suck!). Actually, the entire second half of Rocked & Ripped is way too mellow and pales in comparison to the rocking start. And let's be honest here, has anyone been holding their breath in anticipation of the BulletBoys covering Amy Winehouse or Pink?. I doubt it, and if such a person does exist I suggest they seek treatment immediately. Rocked & Ripped is a mixed bag for sure, but not as horrible as you might imagine -- Marq Torien shines on the heavier rock songs on this CD and splatters his swagger all over (even in places he likely shouldn't), so why can't he lock himself in a room a deliver a BulletBoys album filled with sleazy hard rock delights?. Who knows, but I do wish someone would put an end to these ridiculous cover albums though, as a whole they are completely useless and do nothing but annoy fans of an already disrespected genre. I still think I wasted my money buying this album... but at least I didn't throw up!

Line Up:

Marq Torien - vocals, guitar, congos and bass
Greg Gatti - guitar
Lonnie Vencent - bass
Don Bish 'Dish' - drums
Christ Turbis - keyboards

Additional Musicians:

Tracy Swider - guitar (2,4,7)
George Lynch - lead guitar (8)
John Morris - rhythm guitar (8)
Kyle Kyle - bass (2,4,7)
Chuck Garric - bass (8)
Danny Parker - drums (2,4,7)
Steve Riley - drums (8)
Danny Wagner - keyboards (2,4,7)

Production:
Produced by Marq Torien and Kristy Majors. Engineered by Greg Gatti.

Tracklist:

01. Dr. Feelgood (Motley Crue Cover)
02. Livin' On A Prayer (Bon Jovi Cover)
03. Take Me Home Tonight (Eddie Money Cover)
04. Faithfully (Journey Cover)
05. Balls To The Wall (Accept Cover)
06. Free Fallin (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Cover)
07. Renegade (Styx Cover)
08. Falling In Love (Surface Cover)
09. Fuc***g' Perfect (Pink Cover)
10. The Rover (Led Zeppelin Cover)
11. I ll See You In My Dreams (Giant Cover)
12. Colder Weather (Zac Brown Band Cover)
13. Rehab (Amy Winehouse Cover)
14. Broken Wings (Mr. Mister Cover)
15. Tiny Dancer (Elton John Cover)
16. Smooth Up In Ya ((Recoded / Remastered) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2011 / NEWS 2011"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní