Los Bastardos Finlandeses - Rock 'N' Roll (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Jan 2020, 15:07

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock , Rock 'N' Roll , Southern Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 150 mb

Bio:

Los Bastardos Finlandeses is a band from Helsinki, Finland.They have toured with Lemmy and company as well as Aerosmith and Deep Purple.In February 2010, they did their debut UK tour covering the key cities London, Oxford, Birmingham and Liverpool.Their fourth album titled "Saved By Rock'n'Roll" came out on the bands's label 100% Record Company in February 2011 and debuted at #9 on Finland's Rumba Magazine's "indie record-label" charts, the chart leaving out large chain stores. "Saved By Rock'n'Roll" was also introduced on the Finnish album charts at #30.The four amigo´s from Helsinki Rock City are still doing their damnedest best for the future of good old rock n roll! Their sixth album is “in the can” even before their last album “The Day Of The Dead ” has had its long – awaited German release! So much procrastination at the business table fueled the Bastardos back into the studio to vent a spleen – the result : “Bad Motherfucker´s Ball “. Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll brewed and bottled in Finland!The title track was immediately picked up by Radio Rock as their official beer opening song for the summer. It does what it says on the tin! A translation and Bastardosization of the legendary Finnish punk hit “Mottoritie on kuuma” provides Finnish rock fans with a blast from the past whilst a pounding version of “Silver Machine” is a tip of the hat to Lemmy and co and a “thankyou to all our biker fans”. There is a ballad, “Happy Endings ” which should feature as the credits roll on a spaghetti-western movie and “Up On Bricks” is guaranteed to get you a speeding ticket if you are on four wheels with the stereo cranked.They call it ´Motor Rock!` Drummer Twist Twist El Grande is the BMF powering the whole show, whilst Ben “El Gringo” Granfelt breaks out some atmospheric twang – guitar as well as rocking out on his Flying-V. Don Osmo is writing the riffs on his very own Lucille 335 -not quite a la BB King and bassist/vocalist Bryn El Taff Bastardo still sounds like he´s swallowing razor blades and chasing them down with whisky.LBF have toured with Aerosmith and Motorhead and opened up for the likes of Metallica, Deep Purple and Lynyrd Skynyrd since they started in 2007.Whilst touring in Scandinavia and Europe they have released five albums and built up a loyal fan base. Their videos are popular on You Tube and Finnish Radio Rock and Radio City are supporting and promoting the band.

Album:

Los Bastardos Finlandeses are back with their 7th studio album called "Rock n Roll"!Not the most original title, but at a time when Rap, Hip-Hop and Dance music dominate the charts and mainstream, it lets people know there is an alternative out there!Rock n Roll" is the first album to showcase Ailu Immonen on lead guitar. Stepping into Ben Granfelt´s shoes is no easy challenge, but never the less, it´s one which the ´young gun´ seems to relish and sets about with a fierce enthusiasm. He shares the songwriting with rhythm guitarist Olli Kykkänen and lets rip when its time to solo!Recorded in Magnusborg Studios, Porvoo, and retaining the energy of Twist Twist El Grande on drums and the raspy vocal of El Taff, Bastardos deliver with the same old heads down disregard for fashion or gimmicks.They do, however, have their own beer. A Mexican lager, brewed by Linden brewery in Rauma, and they are going on tour! So grab a beer, buy a cd, and enjoy the songs live as Los Bastardos Finlandeses celebrate "Rock n Roll" loud and proud!Let's make today a Finland double bill! After all, it's difficult to resist a band called Los Bastardos Finlandeses, especially when there's a song by the name of Rockabilly Nurse here. A little research finds six prior albums and a track as memorable as Bad Mother Fucker which is apparently about me. Or someone with the same name. Maybe. You never know. It's possible.Anyway, the immediate influence to note is Motörhead, because of the voice of Bryn Jones, who, as you might imagine, is no native Finn. He hails from Essex, I believe, but the Welsh heritage obvious in his name is reflected in his band moniker of El Taff Bastardo.These guys do seem to have fun. The band's drummer, who went by Twist Twist Erkniharju during his long run in the Leningrad Cowboys, one of Finland's most recognisable musical exports, is El Bastardo Grande here. The new guy, Ailu Immonen, is called Young Gun. He's the replacement for Ben Granfelt, formerly of Wishbone Ash, who was also no Finn and went by El Gringo. That leaves the other guitarist, Olli Kykkänen, or Don Osmo as he is here.Jones is certainly influenced by Lemmy, as the band are by Motörhead, but they're no clone and, in fact, repeat listens lessen it because the tone is consistently different. While Jones certainly has a rasp to his voice and a very recognisable one at points, it's a smoother, softer voice that would serve him well in any rockin' blues band. On the softer songs like Someone Like You or Moonstruck, I heard some Phil Lynott in there too. On the harder ones, I heard Algy Ward from Tank, of course another Lemmy disciple.The band mix it up quite a lot too, though they never leave that kick ass in a small bar vibe. They rock hard on The King is Dead and soften up when it's needed for ballads, or what are close to ballads. They bounce on Give It Up, like a biker band wanting the audience to pogo. They sway on Wheelers and Dealers, which is remiscent of Dumpy's Rusty Nuts. They get imaginative on Art of War which evolves a lot. One More Time starts out like Green Day but ends like Tank. Rockabilly Nurse begins like a Van Halen song but it really doesn't stay there.In short, there's far more variety here than you'll find on an Asomvel album or The Hong Kong Sleepover record I reviewed a couple of weeks ago. However, there's a lot of consistency too, which I noticed all the more after leaving this on repeat for a few hours. Sure, there are songs that are heavier than others, songs that lean more to pop or more to blues, but they're all pretty consistent in tone once they're inside our head.They're pretty consistent in quality too. While there's nothing here to set the airwaves alight, there isn't a bad song either and I'd happily listen to the whole thing from the bar of a small club with a beer in my hand, played in whatever order they want.It's hard to pick a favourite song, though I might have to plump for Riot Act, a straight forward rocker with a rumbling bass and twangy guitars, as if the faux-Mexican personae they've conjured up ought to mean something in their music too. I could see Los Bastardos Finlandeses playing this from a rest stop as the heroes pass in a rock 'n' roll western update to the film Six String Samurai.There's nothing groundbreaking here at all, but it's tight, consistent and very entertaining. Now, if you'll excuse me, while "the needle's stuck on this old song and I can't move on", I have six albums to catch up on.Oh, and what's the worst thing about the album? The difficulty in googling it, given that album four was Saved by Rock 'n' Roll. Now, Rock 'n' Roll is pretty accurate, but hey.

Line-Up:

Bryn "El Taff Bastardo" Jones - vocals, bass
Ailu "Young Gun" Immonen - lead guitar, vocals
Olli "Don Osmo” Kykkänen - rhythm guitar, vocals
Twist Twist "El Grande Bastardo" Erkinharju - drums

Tracklist:

01. The King Is Dead
02. Toast
03. Someone Like You
04. Riot Act
05. Who's That Girl
06. Give It Up
07. Moonstruck
08. Art Of War
09. Rockabilly Nurse
10. Wheelers And Dealers
11. One More Time
12. Moonstruck (Radio Edit)
13. Someone Like You (Radio Edit)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných