Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 178 mb

Bio:

Originally formed in 2002, EDGE OF FOREVER released its first album, "Feeding The Fire", in 2004 which was produced by the late Marcel Jacob (ex-YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, TALISMAN). Just a few months later, the band was already working on a new album with producer Bobby Barth (AXE, BLACKFOOT) in New Orleans. The collaboration led to "Let The Demon Rock 'N' Roll", which came out about one year after the debut album. In 2005, the band saw a change of personnel, leaving only Alessandro Del Vecchio and Francesco Jovino from the original lineup. Alessandro then took on the lead vocal spot and guitarist Walter Caliaro and bassist Nik Mazzucconi (Ian Paice, Carmine Appice) joined the band.In 2010, with the new lineup operating like a well-oiled machine, EDGE OF FOREVER released its third record titled "Another Paradise". The album was once again very well received and Alessandro Del Vecchio's reputation as producer started to grow steadily. While Francesco was stepping into the metal world with U.D.O. and a short tenure with ACCEPT (now he plays drums with PRIMAL FEAR), Alessandro Del Vecchio started to tour with artists like Ian Paice, Glenn Hughes, Bernie Marsden, and Carmine Appice and also continuing to work in the studio. In 2011, Alessandro signed on with Frontiers Music Srl to produce and be part of the comeback of the legendary hard rock act HARDLINE. Again with his pal Francesco Jovino on drums, HARDLINE released "Danger Zone" in 2012 while the video for the single from the album, "Fever Dreams", reached almost one million views on YouTube.Alessandro's collaboration with Frontiers over the course of about five years has given birth to amazing records like REVOLUTION SAINTS (Deen Castronovo, Jack Blades, Doug Aldrich), SUNSTORM (with Joe Lynn Turner), Fergie Frederiksen's last album "Any Given Moment", RESURRECTION KINGS (Craig Goldy, Vinny Appice, Sean McNabb, Chas West) and many more, plus writing and playing for artists like PLACE VENDOME, FIND ME (featuring Robbie Lablanc of BLANC FACES), FIRST SIGNAL (featuring Harry Hess of HAREM SCAREM), LEVEL 10 (featuring Russell Allen and Mat Sinner), and Toby Hitchcock among others.Now it's time for Alessandro and his guys to step out on their own and show the world what they're capable of! "I'm very honored to have my own band EDGE OF FOREVER signed to the big Frontiers family," says Alessandro Del Vecchio. "It's been a few years now that I've worked with Serafino and for some time we have been talking about a record with me on vocals, which couldn't be with anyone but with my guys. Francesco, Nik and Walter have been with me already on a few albums I released through Frontiers, but this time is gonna be different. It's our baby and our primal need of creation."We are entering the studio this summer and I promise we will deliver our best songs and I will top my productions with a bombastic and epic sound. In addition to the new album, we decided to allow Frontiers to re-release our previous albums — which I'm gonna remaster with bonus tracks — for all digital platforms. I guess it's time for people to listen to the outtakes of our previous albums with our friends Jeff Scott Soto and Bobby Barth. This made the deal even more attractive for us."Now it's our turn to say something and give Frontiers our best album so far! I feel and we feel more confident than ever in what we can do. Years of working in the Champions League of rock 'n' roll forged us as better musicians. I honestly can't wait."After five years of amazing music with Frontiers, I'm excited to do something again with the band that started it all for me. Who's luckier than me?"Frontiers plans to release EDGE OF FOREVER's new album in early 2017.

Album:

Sporting a dynamic and renewed line-up featuring founding member, producer, singer and keyboardist Alessandro Del Vecchio, guitarist Aldo Lonobile (Secret Sphere), bass player Nik Mazzucconi (Labyrinth) and drummer Marco Di Salvia (Hardline), Edge Of Forever are back with what is easily their strongest album to date, which heads back to the heavier, but still melodic sound of their acclaimed debut album.Originally formed by Del Vecchio in 2002, Edge Of Forever released three well-received albums: “Feeding The Fire", produced by Marcel Jacob (Yngwie Malmsteen, Talisman) and “Let The Demon Rock ’n’ Roll”, produced by Bobby Barth (Axe, Blackfoot) - both featuring Bob Harris (Axe, Frank Zappa) on vocals - as well as “Another Paradise”, which saw Alessandro Del Vecchio take over the lead vocal position and production duties.Years of artistic collaboration between Alessandro Del Vecchio and Frontiers have led to some simply amazing records and “Native Soul” is no exception! Anthemic songs, epic choruses, bombastic production and a deep, strong vocal performance are the foundation of the album."I've been eager to reach the sound we have now as a band for years”, says Alessandro. "I chased very hard what I envisioned when I wrote these songs, but the final result exceeded my expectations! The band is tighter, tougher and classier than ever. Honestly, I couldn't be happier and more pumped about it. Edge Of Forever always had those classic rock and neo-classical elements that could remind one of Talisman, Yngwie Malmsteen and House Of Lords, but this time we wanted to take the strong melodic, hard bluesy edge that bands like Tangier have and blend it all together."Since Alessandro Del Vecchio teamed up with Frontiers, he has since became a reference name in the hard rock world, being the producer, songwriter and musician behind successful albums with the likes of Hardline, Jorn, Revolution Saints, The End Machine, Find Me, First Signal, Harem Scarem, House Of Lords and many others. Besides being one of the most talented musicians in the scene, Alessandro is also known for his high tenor soulful voice. Aldo Lonobile was the first choice when the band was ready to enter the studio. Loaded with a great attitude and undeniable talents, Aldo’s guitar playing fits like a glove for Edge Of Forever. His aggressive rhythm guitars and powerful but soaring guitar solos give new life to the sound of the band. Still forged as a metal/hard rock guitarist, Aldo’s guitar work on the album allows the listener to have a new perspective of him as a player, with bluesy solos and melodic phrasings. Nik Mazzucconi is the only member left - with Alessandro - from the last album “Another Paradise” and his playing pairs perfectly with powerful drummer Marco Di Salvia, already a bandmate of Alessandro in Hardline.Aldo and I have been talking for years about doing something together and now that he is also part of the extended Frontiers family, my choice couldn't have been easier. He was #1 on my list because I knew he had the chops and understood the sound I wanted for the record and for the band. He is known to be more of a metal guitarist, but he blew me away in the studio with great melodic solos and you'll hear that bluesy side you wouldn't expect from him. Nik and Marco already played together several times and I always witnessed a great chemistry and they locked perfectly on these songs, giving them a completely live and in-yer-face attitude. There are still tons of keyboards and soaring melodies, but this is certainly a riff-based record. We also wanted this album to be different from your ordinary rock record and and give it a different vibe from the start. That's why the first song on the album is the a capella "Three Rivers", like a warm welcome to "our" own sound and world."Native Soul is my very first hard rock release”, says guitarist Aldo Lonobile, "I grew up listening to this genre and its legendary guitarists, so when my buddy Alessandro invited me to join the band and played me the first few demos, I was sure that we were on the way to deliver a gem of an album. I had to change my playing drastically for this record, but at the same time I am sure everyone will enjoy the final result.”“Native Soul” is a deep and spiritual record. The native concepts of life, faith and love for Mother Earth come alive in songs like the title track “Native Soul”, “Promised Land”, “Carry On”, “Wash Your Sins Away” and the a capella intro of the album “Three Rivers”, turning them all into anthems about life, strength and motivation. "Native Soul is a very positive record and I want people to listen to these songs with a smile on their faces and enjoy a band pouring blood, sweat and love into every single note. It's my vision of the world, of life and faith and gives a strong message of never letting anything stop you”, concludes Alessandro.

Line-Up:

Alessandro Del Vecchio: Vocals, Keyboards
Aldo Lonobile: Guitars
Nik Mazzucconi: Bass
Marco Di Salvia: Drums

Tracklist:

01. Three Rivers
02. Native Soul
03. Promised Land
04. Carry On
05. Take Your Time
06. Dying Sun
07. Shine
08. I Made Myself What I Am
09. War
10. Wash Your Sins Away
11. Ride With The Wind

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných