Phoenix In Flames - Phoenix In Flames (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Dec 2019, 08:22

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

Phoenix in Flames started in 2007 when singer and bassist Cornelius Black began to jam hard rock music with friends under the project name ''Black and Blood''. The name of the band rapidly shifted to ''The Tribe'' under the influence of former drummer Tom Soy. That's when Cornelius Black met former keyboardist Mike Danihell's who introduced guitarist Paul Black to the band. Paul and Cornelius thought that the similarity between their last names was funny but found out later they where biological brothers. Former guitarist Japps was hired to replace a departing Jerry Blood and the band started to rehearse on a regular basis.Soy left the band a few weeks after the first show so the band started to look for a new drummer. Danihell's met Marty Legend at a local jam and spoke to him about the project. Legend started to rehearse with the band and became an official member shortly after. That's when the news came out that an american band called ''The Tribe'' had just been signed on a major label in the US. Phoenix in Flames was considered amongst other names and was finally chosen unanimously. The band released a five song EP called ''Rise from The Ashes'' in March 2013 and started to intensify their presence on the local live scene in Trois-Rivières.That's when Danihell's decided to quit to study cooking. After a few unsatisfying auditions, the core members started to work on a new show as a quartet. After a while, a second EP with a singularly different sound came out. Although its production was clearly a nightmare at a certain point, ''Howling for Power'' became a learned-lesson for the band and a true classic for the real fans. Eager to show off their new skills, the guys of Phoenix in Flames began to work on their first full LP album with Francis Perron at Studio Radicart.After the Christmas break, in the begining of 2016, Japps announced to the others that he wanted to focus on different projects and that, therefore, he would no longer be part of the project. The production of the album was delayed and the band hired Jessy Stallion a few weeks after playing in front of a thousand screaming fans at the Club Soda in Montreal. Other shows where set up to help the band warming up before returning in the studio but Jessy decided to cancel his involvement in the band. Marty,Paul and Cornelius then decided to focus on the LP album production. In Febuary 2017, LOOKOUT! was released. Also, a music video for the single ''Sad no More'' debuted on Youtube and the eleven tracks of the album were spawned on Itunes. In the following summer, Tony Monteiro was recruted, bringing in keyboards for the first time in five years. Soon after, Cornelius was introduced to Wade Anderson by an old classmate and it became clear after a few jams that the new line up was official.In support of the album ''LOOKOUT!'', a second music video was released with the song ''Steering The Wreck''. On April's 1st 2018, Phoenix in Flames stated on their Facebook page that their drummer Marty Legend decided to quit the band. Shortly after, Kakuna was unveiled as the new permanent drummer and the band embarked on a successful European tour the following summer. On the 10th of December 2018, Phoenix in Flames announced the production of a new LP album featuring the new members of the band.The album will be recorded by Bear of Legend's drummer and sound prodigy Francis Perron who also collaborated with the cult metal band Voivod for their last album that was praised by The Rolling Stone Magazine.

Album:

Canadian rockers Phoenix In Flames consisting of Cornelius Black on lead vocals and bass, Paul Black on guitar, Kakuna on drums, Antoine Monteiro on keyboards and Wade Anderson on guitar will be releasing their self-titled album on October 26, 2019. It is the group’s fourth album after the Rise From The Ashes EP (2013), the Howling For Power EP (2014) and the full-length record Lookout! (2017).“Where Phoenix In Flames are at their best is when they stick to playing rock n’ roll such as on “Steering The Wreck” (with the intro drumming sounding like Twisted Sister‘s “We’re Not Gonna Take It”) with its cool guitar riff intro; “Freedom Has It’s Cost” where singer Cornelius Black is actually singing quite well at times; and, “The Source Of The Vice” which has a very enjoyable pre-chorus portion and some cool “hey hey” parts which would translate well live. I also enjoy “The Storm” which has a cool intro guitar part and sounds like Twisted Sister‘s “Street Justice” with its verses. The closing song “Sad No More” is different than the rest of the tracks but works quite well. I am not particularly fond of when singer Cornelius Black sings along with the music though such as “The Tour Blues” similar to what Ozzy Osbourne often did in Black Sabbath and most notably on “Iron Man.”Overall, Phoenix In Flames‘ Lookout! took me a while to warm up to. In fact, I couldn’t get through the album on my first listen but upon revisiting it a few weeks later, I have come to enjoy it quite a bit. Is it the best album of 2017? Definitely not but it’s an album that is growing on me every time I listen to it. I think part of the reason for that is Phoenix In Flames offer a lot of variety on their songs so it’s hard to digest the whole nuances of the record on the first listen.”

Line Up:

Cornelius Black: Lead Vocals / Bass
Paul Black: Guitar / Back Vocals
Kakuna: Drums / Cowbell
Antoine Monteiro: Keyboard
Wade Anderson: Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Anthem
02. Hidden Hearts
03. The Cycle
04. Flower In A Graveyard
05. La Place Vide
06. Falling Stars
07. The Hook Song
08. Vital Sign
90. Freedom In Motion
10. 10 Wheels Rollin'

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných