58 Shots - French Rock Revolution (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Dec 2019, 12:03

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock , Classic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

58 Shots are one of the hottest things to emerge from France in many years. Their brand of hard rockin' blues is both raw and infectious.1st EP 4 tracks released in March 2013.In November 2013, they were contacted by Classic Rock Magazine to include their song «I Don't Need Anybody » on a cd compilation of up & coming bands that was distributed in 100,000 copies around the globe. In January 2014, the High Voltage Rock 'n' Roll Radio Show played the song in Kansas City for thousands of listeners. In April 2015, first album "You don't Mess with the Lion" released and they sold 2000 copies arround France and Europe.However, the band's best moments are on stage. They've already had the opportunity to open for legendary artists like Eddy and the Hot Rods, Johnny Winter, Deborah Bonham, and recently Chris Slade (drummer of AC/DC) ! They've toured the UK twice playing alongside Stone Broken for a sold out show in Evesham.58 Shots is currently promoting their next album French Rock Revolution that will come out in fall 2018!If you love the power of AC/DC, Deep Purple grooves and Led Zepplin melodies, you will surely love 58 Shots !!!

Album:

Inspired by the best of the 70's rock n roll and to create an explosive mixture, the four Mavericks choosed the name 58 shots because the number 58 is a reference to the beginning of the new era bringing them to one direction: Rock'n roll! It is to the legendary Chevrolet « Bel Air » the band pay a tribute with their first EP that was released in March 2013.Continuing the musical quest on a rythmic tempo, They giged in every kind of stage: small bars and venues, biker's meetings, festivals or even the big stage of the Axone in Montbeliard.Driving their Chevy, 58 shots doesn't have mercy wherever they play. It is an avalanch of overdriven guitars supported by a combination of bass guitars and drums that no bullets can stop.

Line Up:

Guitar-Lead Vocal : Arthur
Guitar-Backing vocal : William
Bass-Backing vocal : Théo
Drum-Backing vocal : Tony

Tracklist:

01. French Rock Revolution
02. I'm Sorry
03. Devil in My Room
04. Zeppelin Song
05. Like the Son You Want Me to Be
06. Man of Sorrow
07. The End of the World
08. Resurrection
09. Unstoppable Man
10. Certified Thief

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných