Kickin Valentina - Chaos In Copenhagen (EP) (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Dec 2019, 16:12

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock , Rock N Roll
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 45 mb

Bio:

Rising Atlanta band KICKIN VALENTINA is creating quite a buzz and has already established a rabid fan base. The band was formed in early 2013 by guitarist Heber Pampillion and drummer Jimmy Berdine. After meeting vocalist Joe Edwards (whose distinctive style has been described as a “diamond in the dirt”), they began writing and rehearsing, then recruited Chris Taylor to round out the lineup. In 2013, their debut performance was in July, followed by the release of their self-titled debut EP on Highway 9 Records in October. The band has been busy in 2014 playing live (with many festivals scheduled for the Summer & Fall), and in June they were nominated for – and won – the 2014 Georgia Music Award for “Rock Band of the Year.”With a little bit of sleaze, a little bit of blues, and a whole lot attitude, KICKIN VALENTINA have secured their place in the Southeast and are quickly gaining attention and traction across the US and overseas. The band has already performed with artists as diverse as Buckcherry, Queensryche, Pop Evil, Fozzy, Eve to Adam, Faster Pussycat, Nonpoint, and Cilver, while their first single “Get Ready” is already a fan favorite on radio stations around the world, and one of the top requested songs on Hard Rock Nights and Canada’s Rock X Radio. Both “Get Ready” and the standout track “Alone” will be featured in the upcoming action horror movie Altered from award winning film director Kely McClung (Summer 2014 release).

Album:

I was introduced to Kickin’ Valentina via their 2013 self-titled EP and after two fine full length releases – ‘Super Atomic’ (2015) and ‘Imaginary Creatures’ (2017) we’re back with a new singer D.K Revelle and a new EP (They really need to update their EPK though as its still lists Brian Bezotte who stood in at a few live shows earlier in the year as vocalist).Sadly for fans after a two year wait all we get on ‘Chaos in Copenhagen’ is three new tracks and a live version of the classic ‘Get Ready’ with Bezotte on vocals which was recorded live at the Bang Your Head Festival. On the upside though this is great stuff and if it’s a sign of things to come there will be some very happy KV fans out there.Opening with ‘Sweat’ a song with plenty of crunch , a real 80’s hard rocking groove and a huge sing along chorus we’re off to a good start, ad Revelle’s whiskey-soaked vocals sounding great. I reckon things get even better though – ‘Easy Rider’ takes the foot off the pedal little and ups the heaviness as it crawls along like latter day biker rock with a groove that reminded me of bands like Circus of Power.The final new track ‘Shake Down’ is maybe even the best of the new tracks, it captures a groove that feels close to early Gunners but with a laid back cool and underlying melody that really sound great – this is what I’d be hoping for on the next full-length.Final track, the live version of ‘Get Ready’ is great and Revelle sounds great on it but I’m a little frustrated that the band couldn’t have given us a few more tracks from that set here, an EP is better than nothing and a nice little taster for fans but if you really love this band then like me you’ll just be shade disappointed there’s not just a little more here to sink your teeth into.Great stuff,but more soon please…

Line Up:

D.K. Revelle – Vocals
Heber Pampillon – Guitars
Chris Taylor – Bass
Jimmy Berdine – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Sweat
02. Shakedown
03. Easy Rider
04. Get Ready (Live)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných