Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

Denner’s Inferno was created in the ashes of his former band Trickbag in 2018.Mainly to transform the band from 70’s progressive hardrock to a more current vibe with new original songs and a new line up.Michael Denner comments:After a lot of thoughts around what to do next I ended up doing what turned up to be the exact right move towards the music style I really love ; 70’s inspired Heavy Rock.The choice of team for this one came very natural. Bjarne and Flemming I’ve known for decades and exactly what they are capable to do with the rhythm section, and a good vibe to go with it. And by introduction from Mighty Music’s Michael H. Andersen I found the golden voice of Chandler Mogel. A New Yorker with deep roots in the same music style as I love to do. This time I chose a selection of songs I wrote with good people during the last few years and a few obscure covers of songs which have made an impact on my taste in music since my journey as a heavy rock guitarist started many years ago now. This album is for the listeners who like their music hard and heavy with strong beautiful vocals and some No Nonsense playing to back it up. Enjoy !!!!!!" The “Fountain Of Grace” EP is released in 500 limited copies black 12” vinyl and 500 limited edition jewelcase CDs. The title track “Fountain Of Grace” will be released as single and music video on the 26th of July and upcoming album “In Amber” to be released in November worldwide through Mighty Music.

Album:

After playing in bands like Mercyful Fate and King Diamond, the legendary guitarist and songwriter Michael Denner is ready to release DENNERS INFERNO!Denner's Inferno was created in the ashes of his former band Trickbag in 2018. Mainly to transform the band from 70's progressive hardrock to a more current vibe with new original songs and a new line up.I eye bands that center their name around a flashy guitarists with an eye of skepticism. Often we're seeing the offshoot of another band that saw varying degrees of success. For whatever reason, be it internal difficulties, egos, etc, it's nearly always the guitarist. LYNCH MOB, FREHLEY's COMET all come to mind, and as such, here we have, DENNER's INFERNO and their Mighty Music release, “In Amber”. For those not in the know, Denner was also guitarist for MERCYFUL FATE's first five albums, as well as KING DIAMOND's first pair of releases.DENNER'S INFERNO rose from the cold ashes of guitarist Michael Denner's former band, TRICKBAG, a seventies Prog/Hardrock outfit. With this new endeavor, Denner sought to update things into a more current approach. With a new lineup and sound, Denner has returned to a more base 70's Hard Rock vibe, that he admits is more in line with his own personal tastes. There's still an element of Prog here and there, as well as a Doomish vibe. It's definitely a more direct route to the base of songs, with the occasional flair and flash.On “In Amber”, Denner is joined by the rhythm section of Flemming Muus and Bjarne Holm (another MERCYFUL FATE veteran) on bass and drums respectively. And New Yorker, Chandler Mogel on vocals. The result is 10 songs clocking in at 43 minutes with a plethora of guitar fireworks, and a solid support system surrounding Denner while he shreds. Shred he does. There are times where it's more understated, album opener, “Matriarch” for example. Other times, it seems the rest of the song is simply a vehicle to arrive at Denner's playing, “Up And On”, and “Run For Cover” for example.Perhaps unable to put old habits behind him , Denner's intro into “Pearls On A String” showcases the technical prowess associated with Prog that continues into the song with it's odd yet effective time signatures. The best of example of the Doom vibe comes with the first single, “Fountains Of Grace”, while “Loser” capitalizes 100% on that classic radio 70's vibe. There's even a BEATLES connection with “Taxman (mr Thief)”.Overall, for a band centered around and named after a guitarist, DENNER's INFERNO has put together a solid and fun album. It's not one that I'll personally return to, but I'm really glad I gave it a chance.

Line Up:

Michael Denner (MERCYFUL FATE, KING DIAMOND, DENNER SHERMANN) - Guitars
Chandler Mogel (OUTLOUD, PUNKY MEADOWS, RADIO EXILE) - Vocals
Flemming Muus (TRICKBAG, JOYTOWN) - Bass
Bjarne T Holm (MERCYFUL FATE, FORCE OF EVIL, FATE) - Drums

Tracks:

01. Matriarch
02. Fountain of Grace
03. Up and On
04. Sometimes
05. Taxman (Mr .Thief)
06. Veins of the Night
07. Run for Cover
08. Pearls on a String
09. Loser
10. Castrum Doloris

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní