Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

Hi, we are Bullring, a Hard&Heavy Power Trio founded in 2018 by drummer Luca Ferraresi, who wanted to give shape to a lifetime dream. He called guitar player Dave Pola, who shares the same dream and the same European experience in the internationally renowned Aerosmith Tribute Band called Big Ones, and singer/bass player Remo Ferrari as well.Bullring immediately ticked off the right synergy to start writing and recording unreleased material, melting hard-rock, punk-rock and metal elements into an original mix, aiming to bring the music be known to wide audiences.This talented group of three experienced musicians, who shared stages & studios with international stars like Steven Adler & Gilby Clarke (Guns N’ Roses), John Corabi (Motley Crue), Faster Pussycat, Federico Poggipollini (Litfiba, Ligabue), Michele Luppi (Whitesnake), Elio E Le Storie Tese & Stef Burns (Vasco Rossi, Alice Cooper), Bullring are ready to present to rock fans their mighty hard-rock approach, inspired by the punchy American rock sound of bands like Black Stone Cherry, Pride & Glory, Black Label Society & Hinder.After signing deal with label Street Symphonies Records, we are on the way to release our debut album.Davide Pola, alias Dave, has been playing guitar since the age of 13.He has been a member of several bands, such as Atomic Ants, Charlie’s O’Brown, Muppet Suicide (Guns N’Roses tribute band), and many more.Throughout his career he has also had quite a few prestigious collaborations, playing with Steven Adler (Guns N’Roses), Gilby Clarke (Guns N’Roses), John Corabi (Motley Crue), Faster Pussycat, Federico Poggipollini (Litfiba, Ligabue).In 2014 he became lead guitarist for Big Ones, the European popular Aerosmith Tribute Band.Since 2016 he has been testimonial for Frog Amps.In 2018, together with Luca Ferraresi and Remo Ferrari, he founded BULLRING.

Album:

Street Symphonies Records & Burning Minds Music Group are proud to announce the signing of hard-rockers Bullring, for the release of their official debut album, "Break Down The Gate". Born in 2018 after a meeting of Remo Ferrari and the core members of Big Ones (Italian renowned Aerosmith tribute band) Dave Pola & Luca Ferraresi, Bullring immediately showed the interest in writing and recording some unreleased material, aiming to bring their music to a widespread audience. With a talented group of three experienced musicians, who shared stages & studios with international stars like Steven Adler & Gilby Clarke (Guns N' Roses), John Corabi (Motley Crue), Faster Pussycat, Federico Poggipollini (Litfiba, Ligabue), Michele Luppi (Whitesnake), Elio E Le Storie Tese, Stef Burns (Vasco Rossi, Alice Cooper) & Irene Grandi, Bullring are ready to present to the rock fans their mighty hard-rock approach, inspired by the punchy American rock sound of bands like Black Stone Cherry, Pride & Glory, Black Label Society & Hinder.Debut "Break Down The Gate" is set for release in September via Street Symphonies Records / Burning Minds Music Group, with artwork and graphics developed by Aeglos Art (Wheels Of Fire, Alchemy, Firmo). Further details about tracklist, cover artwork, official release date and first single "You're Just What You're Fighting For" will follow in the forthcoming weeks.

Line Up:

REMO FERRARI: vocals, bass
LUKE FERRARESI: drums, backing vocals
DAVE POLA: guitars, backing vocals

Guests:

Alex De Rosso (Dokken): guitar ("You're Just What You're Fighting For")
Luca Princiotta (Doro, Blaze) : guitar ( "I'll Snatch Your Tongue")

Tracklist:

01. Are You Shining?
02. You're Just What You're Fighting For
03. My Darkest Shadow
04. Violet's Song
05. Dirty Paradise
06. Fear Killing Anthem
07. Jackhammer
08. Amy and Me
09. You Cannot Hurt Me
10. I'll Snatch Your Tongue
11. I'm Too Old
12. Idea4

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných