Sister Switchblade - Tales And Taboos (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Sep 2019, 06:03

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

Sister Switchblade is a hard rock band based in Perth WA.Babyjane those shining lights of the Western Australian Rock scene sadly ‘expired’ on New Years Day 2016 whilst in L.A. Vocalist Andy Smith however has been quick to bounce back taking some of the songs he’d planned for the next Babyjane release along with a song he’d recorded in L.A. with original Love/Hate guitarist Jon E Love and created a new album with a number of other Perth musicians under the moniker ‘Sister Switchblade’ (a name I’ve loved since Canberra band Tonk christened their 2005 album thus).The album perhaps unsurprisingly seems to pick up where Babyjane left off with the precisely-titled ‘Twenty Three Sins’ which shimmies and sways like the bastard son of Shark Island meets a street tough Poison on a dark night on the Sunset Strip. ‘Back to Babylon’ (no not a Torme or Babylon A.D. cover) has a harder Skid Row-like edge and the same ‘hard as nails’ guitars, whilst ‘Come Midnight’ lays down a nice solid groove.

Album:

Perth, Australia based melodic hard rockers SISTER SWITCHBLADE are releasing their sophomore studio album “Tales And Taboos”, a collection of US glammy ’80s inspired songs with a lot of attitude.The one minute and seventeen seconds of gentle acoustic guitar that opens the record reminds me of the intro to Icon’s mighty ‘Hungry for Love’, a deep cut of classy 80s that I simply love and as a result for once I find myself OK with a short instrumental track opening up an album.Then ‘Jezebel’ busts out of the speakers with siren wailing immediately after, turning unto a cool rocking song with a nice 1989s groove plenty of bite, and when you then add the ‘Skid Row via Sunset Strip’ vibe of ‘Ain’t Your Valentine’ it’s already looking like a good day for Australian Hard Rock.The truth is though that this one just gets even better, there’s a shot of AC/DC in ‘Hard Line;’ whilst ‘Oh Tiana’ has a bluesy, whisky-soaked groove and arena size chorus. That’s before ‘The Ace Won’t Wait’ takes us back to sleazy US rock heaven circa 1987.Half way in ‘Love Kinda Rusty’ gives you a slight respite, building like that opening track but with guitars plugged in and set to stun, it finally bursts to life with a wonderful slice of vintage Aussie rock that has a little of The Angels about it along with Rose Tattoo.That’s swiftly followed by the shimmering and melodic noise that is ‘Beautiful Mess’ and the high energy crunch of ‘Bad Little Bitch’ which again takes us down and dirty.All too soon we’re at the business end though: ‘Come Alive’ is a ver catchy melodic rocker, we hear a foot-stomping rocker in ‘Share My Disease’, before we draw things to a close with one of the very best here; ‘This Love is Dead’, which signs off the album with a Crue-like crunching riff and a wailing solo that puts the icing on this second birthday cake.Sister Switchblade rocks, and rocks with a clear second half of the ’80s US glammy hard rock sound, but adding the classy Aussie rock touch to make it distinctive.Hey, even that album cover takes you back to 1987… it’s all fun and entertaining stuff.

Line Up:

Andy Smith – Lead Vocals, Guitar
Dylan – Lead Guitar
Browny – Bass, Vocals
Adam Bannister – Drums, Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Tales And Taboos
02. Jezebel
03. Ain't Your Valentine
04. Hard Line
05. Oh Tiana
06. The Ace Won't Wait
07. Love Kind Of Rusty
08. Beautiful Mess
09. Bad Little Bitch
10. Come Alive
11. Share My Disease
12. This Love Is Dead

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných