Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 317 mb

Bio:

Apparently there are bands that are meaner, louder, impudent, harder or faster.Bands that look better, more modern and younger, but hardly a stands for over 20 years successfully and always in the same occupation on the stage!That you can see that you can hear, that you can feel!Although real bands have become rare, with Hammerschmitt has especially also holds live what others only promise a troupe at the start!Since they do not want to be seen as like Kelly Family of hard rock, is here mentioned only in passing, that Ben is the lead singer, brother of Gernot, which one of the two guitarists and the two nephews of Stefan are the drummer .... All right?Well, to understand Hammerschmitt a bit, I've added a short career ...... because time is money!

Summi reasons, Gernot and Armin the school band Live Wire.

1987:
Ben and Stefan join the band. The locker room of their former football club has to serve to exert tireless. From now on the calls, troop "Pierrot" and has ambitious of "Poser scene" connected.

1988 - 1991:
According to the motto "what nobody can let it do us" followed gigs in various recreation centers and the first motorcycle rally.

Long Iceland Records is attentive at a gig as the opening of Sweet on the band and took the self-produced mini CD "Carol" in her sales.

1995:
Appears recorded at Sky Studio and produced by Bobby Altvater and Manfred Gruber under the same label, the first German-language CD "The time has come". Slowly the "Kindergarten" is growing up.

1996:
Parties must be, Pierrot release the album "10 Years - Live" for himself and the fans of the first hour without the support of a company.

1997:
The Hammerschmitt project was born, setting new visions and forces free. Hardener and modern it should be, in Flaucherpark Studio / Munich, the first demo was renewed with the help of Manfred Gruber with the songs: added loneliness and BSE No.

20:00:
After 2 years, intermission, hard work and the aim deutschsprachig to convince the self-produced debut "Hammerschmitt" published in December at MTM Music in sales of SPV.

2001:
In April Hammerschmitt wins the Award of Speedball festivals in Luckau!

2002:
The band takes on an English demo with the song "Crazy" and "Boarder" which was only intended for promotional purposes, with Bobby Altvater at Sky Studio. The aim was, away from trends and the current zeitgeist, the stereotyped thinking, hard and German, is automatically Rammstein to break and to find the sound back, the leaves appear at the most relevant and no artificial constraints the band.

2003 - 2004:
The most successful years of the band's history, with 40 concerts including the highlight as headliners at the biggest biker meeting in Germany, the Biker Union in Schleiz. The certainty of having an incontrovertible names in the biker scene, the associated popularity of first Hammerschmitt CD of 2000 motivated the band to work on a real, worthy successor!

2005:
This year is all about the new Hammerschmitt album "My Heart"! Produced by Jan Vacik, included in the Dreamscape Studios and mixed with the support of Frenzy Ehrl, a truly honest and representative album succeeded. All the band distinguished and made to have what it is today, is reflected in this CD again!

2006:
With the DVD / CD Collection "20 years for eternity", recorded at the home race in Munich's Backstage, the band celebrates its own history and has maintained this impressive fixed for posterity. What an anniversary, 20 years in the original line!

2007:
Hammerschmitt have recognized that the reputation of an excellent cover band blessing but also a curse and will in future concentrate again more on their own material to get the passion for music and especially one's own identity.

2008:
Although the band had recognized the signs of the times, however, contrary to own announcement you fell into a certain lethargy and mutated final this year to pure cover and Party band ... ergo played not even be the minimum level of own songs , The end was near and in the fall the band made public on its website, so that it can go no further. It'll take time out and indeed may come back, but presented under these circumstances even the original lineup in question ...

2009:
The band has found themselves!Hammerschmitt has a story and every single musician is again a part of it! As a result, you can try to Sk Productions and mailorder CD Baby, the last and on top of the world again refer to date sold-out albums "Hammerschmitt" and "My Heart"! Digital distributors like I-Tunes, Napster, Music Load etc. will follow.Hammerschmitt was never really gone but now are back!

2010-2011:
"The boards that mean the world" were for Hammerschmitt always been the guarantor, to pound the band's name in the heads of the people, but to always work with brakes of creativity and so the band decided uncompromising on new original songs and to set out on the live sector except for selected events rar.Unlike before, this time word was kept. They went back to the rehearsal room to see what else goes. Man wanted to become part of the 25 th anniversary with dignity and respect of the public. From the first sessions to fulfill an incredible magic works, bringing each back to the origin, the essence of this band, the long forgotten joy of their own music. There was the vision of creating in which the subject of the story affects the music and vice versa is a concept album.From the outset, each band member was involved in the story and his work with a part of the story itself. Music and words formed into a unit, the motivation was to create not only an album, but the album! A story between chaos and cosmos, the desire for fulfillment in fighting, only true enemy ... his own ego!Two years with the spirit of the 80s, the power of the 90 and the turmoil of the 20th century.

2012-2013:
On the live sector, the band once again makes them particularly rare, "12 - Beyond Silence" was indeed acclaimed by the "Die Hard" fans and also got in various online magazines like Stormbringer and Power Metal, as well as the print media Rock It, Rocks and the Breakout magazine, good to very good reviews, but the band continued with this work even more between all the chairs as she would have liked - the musical tendency on the concept album was clearly towards Hard Rock / Metal, the broad masses, however, connects this kind of music is definitely not with the German language!The fan base was frozen and the growth rather marginal. After the band neither the German rock has its roots in the former New German Hardness pulled Hammerschmitt end of 2012 the handbrake in order until the fall of 2013, to let go again at a Fated jam session in the rehearsal room. In more than 20 years old analog tape recordings of her youthful Sturm und Drang period were found clay relics, which are characterized by the current quality of the band, listen as a reincarnation of the late 80s and early 90s!Hammerschmitt fell almost into a fountain of youth, and currently has a lot of fun, to discover themselves and to conjure up the ghosts of the past. The idea was born a EP season with several parts to launch, and how in the early days through the English language a "Coming Home" to celebrate with the highest maxim:Fun, freedom and Rock n Roll!The circle closes and "Born to Rock Vol.1" was produced by Bobby Altvater in the Sky Studios - the result speaks for sich.November 2013 saw "Born to Rock Vol.1" the light of day! The estimated 4 Spring this long friendship and history of the band, it will remain interesting to see what Hammerschmitt incident next!

Album:

HAMMERSCHMITT is releasing its sixth studio album this September, “Dr. Evil”, their first since 2011. With new production quality, the album delivers some hard-hitting tracks in a creative and unique way.We open with the title track setting the tone of the album with 80s production, down-tuned guitars and stylized, gravelly vocals. It’s a solid opener and a good song. My one problem is the title. While it’s supposed to inspire doom and gloom, everyone who was alive in the 90s will think of the “Austin Powers” villain. It’s a tonal disconnect for me due to nostalgia, and I can’t stop imagining Mike Myers in a bald cap saying “100-billion dollars” with his signature pinky on his lip.“Restart Your Fire” is in a lower key, has some nice vocalization but can be a mixed bag when the chorus comes along. Like the last song, it’s fist-pumping, anthemic and done in an 80s style. It employs some soaring elements, which were a pleasure to hear, particularly the legato-sounding chorus.“Say My Name” is a slower song for the first minute, and it utilizes some good drum rolls. I don’t think the gravelly vocals are suited for a slow song, which is why I’m glad they sped it up later.“Fly” is easily my favorite song on the album and where the album starts to get great for me. I love the chorus and how it comes together with the main riff, backup vocals and instrumentals to create this invigorating, soaring masterpiece. It’s intense, it lifts you up emotionally, and when I hear a song that invokes flying or soaring in any way, that is what I want to hear!“War” starts with a steady bassline and as the music picks up in a trudging, heavy anthem, it becomes clear how good the band is at emoting; the last song wasn’t just a one-off. The hard drums invoke a march, and the down-tuned guitars work well here to make this sound like a dirge. The narration before the chaotic, fiery guitar solo works to really hit the theme home.“Metalized” hits faster and harder than the other songs on the album, utilizing machine-gun guitars and a syncopated vocal start. I’m not a fan of the falsetto in the verses, and I don’t know how to feel about the chanting in the chorus. I enjoyed the frenzied guitars after the chorus and in the guitar solo and how the contrasted with the steadier songs on the album.“Saints of Rock” is a hard-hitting call and response song with more operatic vocals and less grit. It would be a good opening for a concert due to the lyrical content and the energizing melody. The harmonies in the guitar solo are fantastic. The soaring riffs, and higher, climbing vocal register give this song a heavenly ascension, a reverent feel that I haven’t heard in this style of Power Metal.“Tonight” starts with a solid bass riff that leads into a great guitar riff that builds into the vocals: gravelly during the verses and more operatic in the chorus. The soaring is intense and it’s a great jam. The sliding notes into the guitar solo create a wonderful segue and the climbing melodies are good.“Living Dead” sounds upbeat, like it was written in a major key. I got my resident musician to double-check – it’s actually in A-flat minor. The galloping guitars are great and evoke a run-away theme. The croaky vocals, which I think would’ve been a bit much on another track, are a great fit for the lyrics. At first, I wished this were taken down or written in a scarier-sounding key, but after learning about the key it was written in, I think it was a good blend of high-paced upbeat and creepy downbeat.The broken chords in “Unreal” break into an intense first verse which gives way to this bombastic chorus. The one thing I didn’t like about the song was the reverberating guitar solo; I think it weakened it. Overall, the song wasn’t a standout for me, despite the intensity. “Lost in Gods”, is more of a standout, and I loved the Viking theming of it. The intro is a rumbling riff and the operatic chorus bring to mind a Valhalla/Viking Metal song. I wish the narration were more stylized, though.The same cannot be said for the closing song. Here, the band takes a completely different direction, starting us off with pianos and violins. Unlike the last slow song, the gravelling vocals are a boon as they play into the song’s themes of despair. It shows a different side of the band and works as a memorable closer.I love being pleasantly surprised. I’m not a big fan of American-style Power Metal, it mostly sounds like NWBHM to me, but this band awed me with their intensity, clever stylings, and while it sounded very 80s, it had character and intensity which set it apart for me.

Line-Up:

Ben – Vocals
Gernot – Guitars
Summi – Guitars
Armin – Bass
Steve – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Dr. Evil
02. Restart Your Fire
03. Say My Name
04. Fly
05. War
06. Metalized
07. Saints Of Rock
08. Tonight
09. Living Dead
10. Unreal
11. Lost In Gods
12. End Of Time

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných