Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

Fiction Syxx began with an idea and the first song written under that name.. "Welcome To My Nightmare". Yes, there is another song by that name by the great Alice Cooper. However, this is not a cover, but a statement. That one song has now become 11 and Fiction Syxx is completed with it's first release, "TALL DARK SECRETS".. The name was based on the myths and many mystical meanings behind the numbers 6666. Mark Lanoue was born on June 6th of 1966, thus the 6666. This number is known as a mystical number to some, to some it is an angelic number, and to others a more syn-aster meaning. As a youth in the 80's, this number spurred some interesting looks and rumors. Yet the myth is now the name.The first release, "Tall Dark Secrets" will have 11 tracks and it looks like an AUGUST 2017 release. It is packed with slamming talent and tunes and we just can't wait for you to hear what we have created.

Album:

Fiction Syxx has completed work on their sophomore release, "The Alternate Me". The album follows the acclaimed debut "Tall Dark Secrets", released in 2017. Fiction Syxx mixes progressive hard rock with a nuance of melodic rock. The first release from this project was a way to bring a talented core of seasoned musicians together and to bring several guest artists and what came out of the effort is a solid 11 songs of progressive rock. The line-up had one change for the new album - Larry Hart (King Kobra/Montrose) on bass guitar takes over for Tony Franklin. This release is focused more on the core than their debut release "Tall Dark Secrets". There are no guest artists on this one and JK Northrup & Mark Lanoue share the lead guitar duties. Prepare for a mix of melody, harmony, soaring slide and at times shred! The new album picks up where the debut left off, but at the same time it dials everything up 3 notches. The musicianship, the complexity of the songs, the production and the hooks are all maximized for fan enjoyment.

Line Up:

Mark Allan Lanoue (Chasing karma/Biloxi/Persian Risk) - Lead & Backing Vocals, Rhythm-, Lead & Acoustic Guitar
JK Northrup (King Kobra/XYZ) - Rhythm-, Lead-, Slide- & Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals
Rory Faciane – Batería
Larry Hart – Bajo
Eric Ragno – Teclados

Tracklist:

01. My Darkest Hour
02..Monster in the Mist
03. Angel of Mine
04. The Alternate Me
05. Wind Reminds Me
06. Carry the Light
07. Foolish Pride
08. Better Part of Me
09. Tall Dark Secrets
10. Suite Madame Blue
11. Tragic Magic
12. The Wizard

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných