Matt Mitchell & The Coldhearts - Matt Mitchell & The Coldhearts (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Apr 2019, 12:47

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock , Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 221 mb

Bio:

Matt Mitchell - Based out of Brighton Uk. Working vocalist and songwriter/frontman of Rock bands Furyon & Pride.Other recent projects include Colour of Noise.Certified Vocal coach, A great passion for learning about voice and passing on knowledge.Playing many live shows Worldwide from Festivals to bar gigs, Full band to Solo acoustic.British singer/songwriter Matt Mitchell (PRIDE/FURYON/COLOUROFNOISE ) has recently had the chance to embark on a long awaited solo record.Carving out his vision Matt starting out in his late teens and soon after becoming known as the voice of AOR band PRIDE who released two albums in the mid 2000’s on ( EMI Toshiba/Point Records )FURYON was the next project to form out of the demise of PRIDE. A heavier sound and much love from the likes of (CLASSICROCK and METALHAMMER magazine ). The band had a great run playing UK/EUROPE and major festival slots including DOWNLOAD, BLOODSTOCK & Poland's gigantic WOODSTOCK festival.After two albums released the band was put on ice to write more and view the future.At this point Matt joined Little Angels guitarist Bruce John Dickinson to form the much lighter bluesy sounding COLOUR OF NOISE. A good two year run was had with an album released including touring and some major festival slots.COLOUR OF NOISE was to leave things on a high in 2017 and with one door closing another opened soon after in the shape of a solo project with guest players - MATT MITCHELL & THE COLDHEARTS.

Album:

British singer / song writer Matt Mitchell is back with a new self titled group debut album and music video for lead track ‘Black Diamonds’.The former Furyon and Colour Of Noise frontman describes the new song as being about an “inevitable ending”, explaining that “‘Black Diamonds’ is a metaphor for the loss of beauty/light/energy that occurs in the theoretical final stages of some stars life cycle (Black Dwarf). There were a lot of changes occurring around the time of the writing and demoing stages of this song. It started out as a song called ‘I hope you find what you’re looking for’ though after a re write session it morphed into the song we now know, being ‘Black Diamonds’.”Not one to hold back with his writing and performance, the songs on the upcoming album ‘Matt Mitchell & The Coldhearts’ reflect real human experience, passion and great songs that hold potency, diversity and purpose.“I’m aware that sometimes an album is just for the love of rock n roll and I do love that. It’s on my agenda”, explains Matt. “It could be a song about a car, or thunder and lighting. However, the main stories on this album are all about people. The people that have been part of my life, the people that have loved, cared, nurtured, hurt, inspired, broken, stayed strong, lost themselves, found themselves. Family, friends, honesty, dishonesty, music and the music business, integrity and faith. The songs in this self-titled album are inspired by all these things.Recorded at Rockfield’s Quadrangle studio with acclaimed producer Nick Brine (Stereophonics, Thunder, Bruce Springsteen, The Darkness) and featuring the piano that Queen’s Freddie Mercury used to record ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’; Matt Mitchell & The Coldhearts self-titled debut album delivers an exploration of soundscapes combined with mesmerising art inspired by benchmark “tracks of our lives” tied together with astonishing performances by Matt and the band aligned with innovative, fresh song writing.‘Matt Mitchell & The Coldhearts’ is a modern contemporary rock record that holds its own and then some; it digs deep and looks set to be a highlight of the year for rock music.‘Matt Mitchell & The Coldhearts’ debut album is released 19th April 2019.

Line-Up:

Matt Mitchell (v, g)
Mauro Laconi (g)
Stevie Watts (k)
Dom Ladd (b)
Matt Cherry (d)

Tracklist:

01. Black Diamonds
02. Home
03. On & On
04. Dare You To Watch
05. Kings & Queens
06. Unavailable
07. Do You Wanna Be My God
08. Old Enough & Ugly Enough
09. Wave Goodbye
10. Everything To You
11. Keep Me Safe
12. Waiting For The Sun

+ Video "Black Diamonds" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných